Was it autism?

Was it autism?

He has the best quotes, but I can't quote him because >muh terrorism

He was a mathematician so autism is likely. He is also very very smart.
I read his manifesto a couple of months ago and even though i dont agree with it wholesale, there is a lot of good shit in it.

Our society tends to regard as a sickness any mode of thought or behavior that is inconvenient for the system and this is plausible because when an individual doesn't fit into the system it causes pain to the individual as well as problems for the system. Thus the manipulation of an individual to adjust him to the system is seen as a cure for a sickness and therefore as good.

Those who are most sensitive about "politically incorrect" terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any "oppressed" group but come from privileged strata of society.

Strong correlation between autism, intelligence and virginity

He saw this years ago... what a truly remarkable man

The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.”

A ridiculously intelligent and socially aware man.

He was a victim of not only CIA's MK Ultra but a determined media undermining and vilification.

It's a shame he resorted to murder to get his manifesto published, as far as I'm aware that was his only stipulation to not bomb, however bombing innocent people cannot be condoned.

In the current age he could have just uploaded a link on Sup Forums to his manifesto to get it read which would have redpilled a lot of people as well as avoided bloodshed.

Nah people on Sup Forums wouldn't read it.

No, it was extreme intelligence and future vision.

He wouldn't have had to write a manifesto, he could have just constantly shitposted

His manifesto might seem intelligent, but, the moment he decided to kill people, it's clear that he was actually legit insane and not just because he was beyond conventional methods of logistical thinking. He was insane because his solution was one that wasn't going to work. He could of used many resources to get what he wanted, but, instead, he resorted to murdering people with bombs. This is stupid. He could of used quadcopters with mounted 9 mm handguns and had them go around shooting people in the streets with a self destruct button for when they run out of battery. He could of just "left" western society all together and went somewhere that accepts his ideas. He could of been happy and just enjoyed life. This man had many personal problems and took it out on others.

If he did this both he'd be like icycalm

orgyofthewill.net/

Cucked by his own brother.

Such a sad fate. He was Sup Forums, /sci/, and /r9k/ in one.

He also seemed a legitimate psychopath, that user who does those great 'life of' threads did Ted a couple of weeks back, and had testimony from his neighbours how he disembowelled their dog after it made him fall off his bike once. He was prescient though.

Shit. What if the next Ted is in an /r9k/ thread whining about being a virgin right now?

Ted is a goddamn hero

>there is no justification for murder ever
>nobody ever deserves to die or be killed

I really hate modern white people. Can we just get genocided already? We're fucking faggot cucks. I'm glad we're getting wiped out. Let it fucking burn i'm done fighting for it.

>tfw you realize the true red-pill is that it's too far gone now to save so you might as well sit back and watch it all burn so we can start again

holy shit, pro-capitalist Sup Forums BTFO by autistic math PhD

>bombing innocent people cannot be condoned.

in his mind they weren't innocent, they were people who were undermining society by advancing technological progress

idk why anyone advocates for him, if it was up to him we'd all be living in mudhuts

Ted was essentially a primitivist. What finally sent him off the rails was coming back to his shack innawoods and finding it had become like a tourist destination with hikers etc

gys faggots

Why are you using the internet right now? I don't think Ted would look to kindly on someone who uses (((technology))) to shitpost their anonymous opinions because you're too scared to express them IRL

Largely because he foresaw leftist indoctrination, the rise of identity and guilt based politics, and the long March of cultural marxism through the institutions. He had the left fkn pegged. Plus of course he tried to do something about it, regardless your views on the actions he took.

I don't really agree with this because the first half of the 20th century was full of new, amazing technology, while the West was still very traditional and had a strong society.

It was around the 60s that you started seeing everything go downhill. I don't think technology is a big factor for breaking down traditional values, it's societal change.

do you realize that you are not user here? how fucking new are you dumb ass. they will come for you. probably already on the way.

shut the fuck up and get in the line or die.

He was an anarcho-primitivist, he may have foresaw the left but don't think he thought very highly of conservatives either, see He wasn't really a deep thinker IMO, just a hyperintelligent autist who snapped from the pressures of academia and being a child prodigy, his ramblings might be insightful on certain groups but I don't think they represent a coherent political or moral philosophy, unless you really seriously want to advocate for primitivism. His writings are just the work of a bitter, frustrated autist

What are you even rambling about you schizo faggot?

>they will come for you. probably already on the way.
take your meds

We went from horse and cart to the moon in 100 years. But we have always had technological progress that disadvantages some, eg the move to automated weaving etc. The difference is back then no one cared. Now every knobrash can find other retards like themselves and start politicking

everyone you don't like isn't a hitler but autist these days. fucking retarded leafs. go back rebitting your shit hole.

You sure are butthurt about something but I can't figure out what.

>I don't think technology is a big factor for breaking down traditional values
Counterexample: tinder

what gave me out being labelled as butthurt? i just like to piss on your face.

Ok, go be butthurt yurotrash elsewhere now cause your posts add little of value. Filtered.

I suppose that has some small impact, but women had those attitudes long before Tinder. The root causes lie in feminism and decline in Christianity (traditional marriage).

I think he just didn't have a high opinion of any humanity at the end of the day. He clearly had psychopathic tendencies, as can be seen in his animal killing. I feel sorry for a lot those child prodigies, especially those who are hothoused by their parents. Go to uni at 14, an hero at 20

No, it was MKultra

Tech has had an isolating influence as well, keeping us apart from our peers. Instead of local social gatherings, we can talk across the world but never meet. Breeds that weird kind of individualism that isn't healthy, especially when the Web can prop up any delusions you have - the rise in cutting being an example

>The root causes lie in feminism
There is an argument that feminism (especially 2nd wave feminism and onwards) was precipitated by technology.

i.e. home appliances reduce the time/labor required of a housewife -> housewives have more free time -> housewives begin involving themselves in political causes

Not to mention 'the pill'

D-Donald?

>I don't really agree with this because the first half of the 20th century was full of new, amazing technology, while the West was still very traditional and had a strong society
It wasn't. Divorce was already a thing.

The Papal States got BTFO by the italycucks too

Plus ww2, where women were carrying a lot of industry. Lot of single women post war, and they didn't have ambitions to quietly go back to being housewives

Actually, West stopped being traditional with the french revolution.

You know, cult of reason and all

This right here. Modern whites are cucked to hell and back. Fuck this turn the other cheek bullshit.

The niggers and the Muslims and the liberals want total war. We should repay them in kind. The moment you grab one of these apes and slap that around a bit they run away like dogs with their tails between their legs.

You need to die and never speak again.

You do realise he's quoting Ted, right?

Has any of you guys read his books?
Does he bring any good point that Ellul didnt come up with in his essays?

No.

>Mfw I agree
Jeez.

someone gonna get triggered