WW3 HAPPENING - NOT A DRILL

> President-elect Donald Trump's secretary of state nominee, Rex Tillerson, made waves internationally on Thursday by suggesting that the US should "send China a clear signal that, first, the island-building stops, and second, your access to those islands also is not going to be allowed."

> China's response, at first muted, has come back strong, with Chinese media saying that "unless Washington plans to wage a large-scale war in the South China Sea, any other approaches to prevent Chinese access to the islands will be foolish."

yahoo.com/finance/news/us-attempt-blockade-south-china-165626585.html

IM FUCKING READY TO KILL SOME CHINKS!

Death to China!
Death to those dog eating , emotionless sons of bitches.

Is Russia going to help us deal with the yellow menace? We need your help Ivan. The Chinks have over a billion people and the only thing stopping them from taking over the world is the United States.

With Russia's help, we could defeat them and wipe out their disgusting country along with that crazy bastard in North Korea.

So foriegn user, will you be siding with us in this conflict? Or will you side with the subhuman, dirty air breathing, dog torturing slant eyed chinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/30/world/asia/what-china-has-been-building-in-the-south-china-sea.html?_r=0
express.co.uk/news/world/753638/World-War-3-Russia-China-team-up-agree-blast-Trump-THAAD-missile-system-South-Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0&t=370s
youtu.be/xUp62AGE9JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China litterally threatend the US with war.

This cannot go unanswered. They must be destroyed!

With the help of Russia, I'm sure this conflict would be settled without any nuclear weapons going off.

Canada might try to backstab us.

The CIA should start a revolution by getting Taiwan and Hong Kong to go against China.

Hong Kong is mostly normal people. The other chinks are the cancer.

Sounds like a fun, care if we join?

CHINK GENOCIDE ANY DAY NOW

SINK
THE
CHINKS

With a US/Russia/UK/Canada/Australia/Japan alliance we could wipe the fucking floor with them.

I bet they could do it without Pakistan

You're already occupied by US forces, you don't have a choice Robert.

>Rex Tillerson
>Russian Order of Friendship
>President of the Boy Scouts of America
>CEO of ExxonMobil
>Friends with President Putin
>Support for the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)

In 2013, Tillerson was awarded the Order of Friendship by President Putin for contribution to developing cooperation in the energy sector

""One of the most promising developments on this front is the ongoing effort for the Trans-Pacific Partnership"

Tillerson wrote an op-ed piece in The Wall Street Journal defending Common Core

Fallout when?

Are you ready for part 2?

Good luck with that.

>unironically replying to NSA copy pasta and proxy copy pasta replies

>dumbfuck proclaims U.S. should invade Chinese islands and blockade China
>Chinese news says thats retarded and would require them to start a full scale war against China, so such a retarded idea wont even pass the Senate
>OMG CHINA DECLARED WAR ON US!

The fact there are millions of burgers who actually think like that is why your (((president))) gets away with serving exclusively Jewish interests, a filthy 1% minority that shits on America.

Maybe this is Putins Endgame.
He planted Trump to attack China and finish them off to become the sole emperor

desperate attempt to divert attention from russia hacking Trump's peepee

Nah, we are just blindly following america-sempai

Yea, do your war over the pacific, burgers.

Don't bring your tanks over here.

>Chinese islands
m80, they're literally dumping soil out in the ocean to make artificial islands to claim more territory and control of the sea.

Can't we make a deal?
Give up the artificial islands and we'll turn a blind eye while you take as much of the middle east as you want.

Ruskies will
Best case scenario - sit back and watch
Worst case scenario - help china

Former is more likely

Someone I've been told that china can only feed its soldiers for a week, can someone confirm this?

This. Shady as fuck team.

Don't count me out

East asian politics are a bigger clusterfuck than you think

>implying china will do anything

GET TO THE VAULTS!

they need control of the south china sea too fish it dry because chinas starving and about 50% of their food comes from illegal fishing in the SCS, hue hue, china is such a shithole

Imagine a world with China, N Korea and the Middle East wiped off the map.

I've noticed while Trump is getting closer to Moscow he is clearly hostile towards the Chinese. Could this be a master stroke? Slowing Chinese expansion by undermining the relationship between Beijing and Moscow. Essentially leaving the Chinese out in the cold without any major allies other than Australia.

Does Germistan count as ME?

Heaven

source? Cool pic

>dumping soil to make artificial islands

lmao i don't think you understand how islands or oceans work buddy, good try though

Border disputes with russia japan taiwan vietnam Phillipines malaysia Brunei India. Unrest in xinjiang and Tibet.
China is more fucked than they know

Beijing 2008.
That's its name. Just google "Beijing 2008 painting".

what's wrong with that

And poland, fuck poland, return german clay now!

Fuck off Germany, you won't even defend your.own life from niggers.

Nobody likes you.

China's getting glassed. Cry harder.

>62%

Hmm, really makes me think

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/30/world/asia/what-china-has-been-building-in-the-south-china-sea.html?_r=0
>China has been rapidly piling sand onto reefs in the South China Sea, creating seven new islets in the region

They're destroying reefs and marine life to have more territory claims. Classical chink move.

I dunno they've accumulated a lot of mass

Interesting, I was wondering the sudden change of attitude on this

To be specific, the are making military bases on coral reefs

Fuck Chyna and fuck their (((globalist))) masters. Jews and Chinks need to be nuked.

i know they all hate each other, but at this point i dont really care why

at can poo in the loo.
Say, Apu, why can't you?
Dog can poo in the loo.
Can you, Apu? Can you?

Monkey, too, can poo in loo.
I say, Apu, why can't you?

Sloth is slow, slow as glue,
Yet even he can poo in loo.

Elephant is big and large,
He needs toilet size of barge.
But he is smart compared to you,
For elephant can poo in loo.

Even Slav who dumb as bricks,
And barely rub together sticks,
When needs to go, what he do?
Unlike you, he poo in loo.

Rat is small and lives on streets,
Feasting on discarded treats,
But when it's time for number two,
Even rat can poo in loo.

Lying Jew who says "Oy vey"
And cheats and steals all the day,
Yet he knows just what to do,
He takes his poo into the loo.

Dirty Frenchman smells so bad,
He thinks that soap is just a fad,
Yet he cries aloud, "Mon Dieu!"
And places poo within the loo.

The time has come for our tale to end
So let's remind our Indian friend,
Unless you're stupid you already knew,
The loo is made for you to poo.

What is this, I don't even...

Why are Americans always so illusional? Is it genetic?

>China has nukes

yeah boys, war cancelled sorry

Dont be retarded
Your economy would crumble
Usa is good at bullying small nations - lives of it, but the current state of affairs would not be good for a large scale war
Also your populace is fat as fuck and unruly, while chinese are subdued, organized and owning half of your country

Whatever you say, Achmed.

>ww3
>against china
Come on, if there's someone worse at war than 'murricans and saudis, it's the chinese. I'd be surprised if their knock off tincans would work at all.

So we are in the Fallout timeline then?

So when do we annex Canada and when does China invade Alaska?

fuck off you spaz, nothing is going to happen

>Not an argument

I don't want that many people to die but if they ceased to exist that would be pretty interesting to see what our world would be like

>Come on, if there's someone worse at war than 'murricans
Afghanistan called to remind you they still have your manhood firmly in their grasp.

Britian stands with you, America.

Can US even fight China? Doesn't China outranks US in rocketry? Whatcha gonna do if your navy can be easily sunk?

>WWIII
I don't think China is ready for a theatre

their paper tiger """""jets""""" are comical as fuck

I find it suspicious.
Trump pretty much said that the US should stop fucking around. Many people endorsed him for that very reason.
How come Sup Forums is suddenly clapping at this?
How come anti-Russian threads are now anti-Chima threads?
Is the anti-Russkie propaganda no longer effective, shills?
It feels as if ((someone)) was trying to promote the third World War but ((they)) didn't know how. Whoever it is, I hope it blows up on their faces.

Isnt Chinese tech just poor copies of others like it has been since forever? Its been awfully quiet after black powder imho

> Being this much of an idiot

Next time, Do some research before you start saying dumb shit.

>So we are in the Fallout timeline then?

When did you realize that, before or after you elected a psychopath man child?

Who needs jets if your planes won't even reach the shore of China?

Most of it, but China is really advanced in rocketry. Especially targeting.

>muh navy

Dumb american spotted.

Funny thing, but they do invest money in quality over quantity in some areas.

Hopefully soon

Yeah, looks like there are a hell of a lot of anti-china shill threads.

express.co.uk/news/world/753638/World-War-3-Russia-China-team-up-agree-blast-Trump-THAAD-missile-system-South-Korea

I stand corrected then, is there any articles etc. that I can read? Just curious, I'm a tech-head so anything tech related interests me

Please, erase sweden and germoney too while you are at it.

>but who would win?
youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0&t=370s

America.
As usual.

This, basically all of SEA hates China. I think China would be more fucked than many people assume.

God I REALLY hope this is true. It's possible considering it's a communist shithole and there's a food shortage.

The 4th reich will start from Poland, Mehmet, and you will be the first ones to be ovened.

I still don't understand why NATO is focusing so much on "sending Russia message" when all we have done is to defend ourselves or our allies.

In the meantime China is literally expanding in the South China sea against UN law and building more and more military assets

>China isn't ready for a war with the U.S yet.
>Russia would stand at the sidelines.
>NoKor would definitely side with china.
>U.S has a lot of defense treaties.
>China doesn't have allies
There's a reason why china is railroading the silk road project going through the middle east, china would starve in a naval war

>basically all of SEA hates China.
this is true

There is some stuff, try google, but desu there won't be everything as they kinda like to keep this stuff to themselves.
Like, dunno who they wanna fight, but their are growing in military power.

I want to make it clear that we hate our Chinese overlords

WHAT THE FUCK

I VOTED FOR TRUMP *NOT* TO HAVE WWIII

I will NOT die for (((globalist))) interests and I will not see fellow Americans spill blood just to line the pockets of some souless elite scum and to further whatever geopolitical aims they hope to accomplish.

China nor Russia are our friends, I get that. But we do not need to go to war with either of them. We don't need an escalation of arms.

This is literally the last dying gasps of empire - the US is trying to hold the last vestige of sole super power status. Because otherwise China and Russia and the US will contend in a tripartite system.

Wanneer polderen we het VK om en claimen het als grondgebied als het vereningd polderrijk.

Haha, fuck no, Vorpommern is ours and you are not getting it back, Hans.

Easily America.
>more allies
>only needs to blockade trade routes and eat popcorn as China's economy crumbles.
Gg ez. No need to invade.

>will russia help

No. Pitun has already sold russian clay in Siberia.

If 2bs revolution in russia.

>I'm too afraid to go to war
nu-male spotted

No this is good. See, you must always seem crazier than you are so that you don't have to be as crazy as you'd have to be otherwise to not back down like a bitch.

Btw the artificial island thing is ridiculous, the UN could just make an amendment that says artificial islands don't affect EEZs.

Uhmmm guys?

Guess that "commie" leader you hate named Duterte is bretty gud at 4D Chess

Rejoice in the fact that come WW3, the US will be annihilated, releasing their toxic grasp on the world.

Without US influence, Israel will be destroyed within a week. Islamist insurgencies will fail without CIA training.

A world will be a better place without you.

>us
>dictating others what they are allowed to do or not
The result will be just us BTFOed from the region alltogether. China length cooperates with the neibourghs in that question or simply bought them with huge investitions. The only ones on US side are Japan and Vietnam.

So what you're saying is that it's a terrible time to have just recently enlisted in the navy?

Give me one good fucking reason WHY we should go to war.

Just one. And I could support it. I'll wait.

wrong, current enemy is not china

it is islam

What chinese islands?
youtu.be/xUp62AGE9JU

World War III was going to happen regardless of him or Clinton. The difference is China wouldn't have backed our asses in a fight against Russia.

Look up the samson option
If Israel becomes kill we all become kill

>Is Russia going to help us deal with the yellow menace?
Hell no? We are no friends with China, but even less we are interested in US attempting to strongarm China in that part of the world. In any conflict we will be automatically on Chinese side, since we dont want unipolar world and if US beats China, we will be next.

what's China going to do when literally everything of note in their country is obliterated as the multiple hostile countries bordering them glass the coast

I completely agree with you. I am neither fond of China nor am I fond of the Chinese people, but China has NUCLEAR WEAPONS just like America does and I do NOT want NUCLEAR WAR just for the sake of a shitty dick-waving contest. I do NOT want WORLD WAR 3 just for the sake of a shitty dick-waving contest. FUCK EVERY AMERICAN THAT WANTS NUCLEAR WAR/WORLD WAR 3. COOLER HEADS MUST PREVAIL!!!!!