This is the only country that makes Ir*nians, Wh*tes and Ar*bs butthurt at the same time

This is the only country that makes Ir*nians, Wh*tes and Ar*bs butthurt at the same time

A non-turk genocide will take place. You'll be genocided just like the wahhabi villagers of First Saudi state, Armenian christians and Greek rebels when ALLAH tells us to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJAMM5Q3zn8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonezköy#History_of_Polonezk.C3.B6y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Q1mZsVQFGM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_2016_Ankara_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_2016_Ankara_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Bursa_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_2016_Diyarbakır_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_2016_Diyarbakır_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_2016_Diyarbakır_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Atatürk_Airport_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2016_Istanbul_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_2016_Istanbul_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2016_Midyat_car_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=MF3l3b2DjTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELET THIS

If you are not a Turk you are a bastard

Keep screeching roach. Your time will come.

>whites
>race
another one fell for the color jew

What are you going to do, gayreek? Gonna get annexed by us again and cry about us like how your ancestors did for the last 1000 years?

kek, except for the fact that turkey is weak and would be nuked into non-existence if they tried.

why are turks so dumb??

>we will destroy you i swear!
>deus vult!!!!!!!!!!
non-turks have been saying this for centuries yet we're still here

thats because you're still not a threat to us. even when you faggots ruled over the arabs we still btfo you and tore your country to pieces. now we have nukes, you don't stand a chance roach

Well, I will give you that, roaches are durable, getting rid of roach infestation isn't an easy task.

Fucking Brazilians!

>y-you're not a threat to us!
>we're strong... p-promise!

yeah that's why we're literally mass immigrating to Europe, having 10 kids that still call themselves Turkish and have no identity towards the country they were born like myself

you don't realise in only a few more decades Europe will be Turkish :)

keep pissing yourself, I swear every Anglo they always try to act "big" and "hard", but whenever they do they always get their ass handed to them lmao

you're a plumber you should know how

do it cunt

Oh noes,i am scared now.

On a more serious note are you going to purge Janisary rape children as well?They didn du nuffin.

Countries with no nukes should have no right to post about how they'll destroy x country.

You are in the kids club, stay there

poo

in

Go ahead derail the thread,
That's the point anyway

Ironic Poland gets trips of God.
Poland always btfo truks. Ggnore.

>turkey

literally named after the most cucked bird in the entire world, gobble gobble gobble the dicks up turkey, its all you're good for

Yup, no roach infestation since 1700

Lol Everytime Poland rapes Ottomans. Sorry turkey, just stay where you are.

Lmaoooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=lJAMM5Q3zn8

well to be quite frank, England seems to have a plumber-infestation, if your own people don't even want to stay in your country - how do you expect the Turkish master race to want to go there?

polcucks flee to turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonezköy#History_of_Polonezk.C3.B6y

>arab thread
sage

But Greeks are essentially Turkish Memedi, you mean to say you slaughtered your own kind?

>sage
>does not sage
what a retard lmao

LOL, turkroach signaling from his sandbox, you got fucked up by a small time prince from eastern europe.

kek, so you are saying that you are so weak that you can't invade by force and instead have to beg us to let you into our countries. which we do let you in because you look so pathetic to us

yeah turks are the real superior race...

LOL atleast we are beaten by a prince faggot not by vietnamese farmers

>Gonna get annexed by us again
>Implying

Can't wait till i rape my way through ankara 1919 style. Hopefully the eternal anglo doesn't betray us again.

when will you stop killing us you roach?

Are you a Greek?

Wut?

>Creditors hate this country. Find out why???

>Master race
That turkish guy selling kebabs here, inside his cold, small, kebab stand in middle of winter sure does reek of that.

at can poo in the loo.
Say, Apu, why can't you?
Dog can poo in the loo.
Can you, Apu? Can you?

Monkey, too, can poo in loo.
I say, Apu, why can't you?

Sloth is slow, slow as glue,
Yet even he can poo in loo.

Elephant is big and large,
He needs toilet size of barge.
But he is smart compared to you,
For elephant can poo in loo.

Even Slav who dumb as bricks,
And barely rub together sticks,
When needs to go, what he do?
Unlike you, he poo in loo.

Rat is small and lives on streets,
Feasting on discarded treats,
But when it's time for number two,
Even rat can poo in loo.

Lying Jew who says "Oy vey"
And cheats and steals all the day,
Yet he knows just what to do,
He takes his poo into the loo.

Dirty Frenchman smells so bad,
He thinks that soap is just a fad,
Yet he cries aloud, "Mon Dieu!"
And places poo within the loo.

The time has come for our tale to end
So let's remind our Indian friend,
Unless you're stupid you already knew,
The loo is made for you to poo.

>Can't wait till i rape my way through ankara 1919 style
You do realize you lost that war right
Does that mean we're going to defeat you again, just like in good old days?

>You do realize you lost that war right
>Does that mean we're going to defeat you again, just like in good old days?

Lmao. I really want to see Turkey rule the world again.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY

I'm an Assyrian, and god willing more Turks will be killed by PKK. Go fuck yourself Turk.

Fake war with front that didn't move an inch due to weapon selling and other shit going in the background.

Whole shit controlled by one side, like playing chess with yourself.
Good example.

thats only thing you can do stay there aussyrian faggot

Bitch don't make me impale you again

Why Brasil though

>Implying you will survive this

You're just "here" because the US of Kikes wants you to be, roach.

Brazil is an irrelevant country to Turkish politics or social opinions… therefore that graphic is false

ABE YAPMA ABE AMK O.C ABE!!! ROMANYA NUMBER 1!!11!!

loo

>le ebil turks remove kebab nao retake constantinapolie deus vult middle east shitskinsubhuman sandnigger mudslime roach meme caliphate erdogan(pbuh) turkey supports isis kurds dindu nuffin gibsmedat piece of land too kys roach

Ataturk is burning in Hell, you fucking apostate faggot. Call me khawarij all you want, but what you did to the Armenian Christians was disgraceful. Fuck you for your retarded nationalism, how can you look at Muhammad (pbuh) as a final messenger when you hate Arabs?
You see how they react? They will never convert, they will never join our Ummah or ever want to be under our rule again because of that apostate Ataturk. Fuck him.
Daily reminder it was his Muslim brother that killed him, I can happily say that we killed Dracula.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Q1mZsVQFGM

this is better

>kurdish farmers with modern U.S weapons

lol nice name faggot, no one cared when 39 Turks were slaughtered in a club because the whole of Europe hates your fucking guts.

Fucking dogs need to be shipped back to Mongolia where they can work in the rice farms and live dirt poor lifetyles like the average Turkish bastards.

All Turks are dirty and need to be exterminated.

lol fucking shithole

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_2016_Ankara_bombing
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_2016_Ankara_bombing
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Bursa_bombing
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_2016_Diyarbakır_bombing
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_2016_Diyarbakır_bombing
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_2016_Diyarbakır_bombing
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Atatürk_Airport_attack
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2016_Istanbul_bombing
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_2016_Istanbul_bombing
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2016_Midyat_car_bombing

I'm Turkish lol!
England isn't a country
it's an island, and soon to be a Turkish island :) once we breed out Germans, we will continue growing in West Europe

Stop identifying as Turkish first, identify as Muslim first.

LOOOOOOL.
We use old AKs and russian guided anti tank weaponry.
Which is VERY RARE. We only use those things in places like diyarbakir or cizre. The places where you firebomb kurdish farms, forcing them to join the PKK

Nice

I'm secular

Turkey before Islam
Turkey is above all
it's "ne mutlu Turkum diyene" not "ne mutlu Muslumanim diyene"

Nice meme Turkish dog, remember you should all be in cages.

At least Assyrians aren't Mongols.

Europe is chaos and Islam is the answer.
THIS POST BEST POST
TPBP

Why? Literally everything about Turkey, and its rich history revolves around Islam for hundreds and hundreds of years. You were to Islamic civilization as Rome was to Western civilization. Turkish nepotism literally destroyed the Caliphate too. Come back to Islam brother, repent, you already live in a Muslim nation, finding a Masjid won't be hard.

stay mad faggot

>youtube.com/watch?v=MF3l3b2DjTk

Shit is fucking hilarious, even Kurdish villagers can bomb you.

GreekSHIT

ask a TURK in fr*nce anything

accepted armenian "genocide"

mfw

freedom aint free. the tree of islam and secularity have to be littered with the blood of k*rts.
recep TAYYIP erdogan AKA mohammed (SWT) is not my president. he is islamic gommunist and probably kurd too. gulen and ocalan not gulen and erdogan ok. Praise allah

fuck off you disgusting ar*b

it has been 1000 years since we "converted" but we're still not assimilated into your subhuman "ummah" and never will be

you're next on the genocide list you shitskinned animal and it will be GLORIOUS

2002 world cup
armenian genocide

>Roach
>Calling others shitskin

>the unwanted ones who are actually caged in a continent by brits

God humiliates you with your petty nationalism, I'm not Arab either. May God guide you on the straight path. But do you not realize that you forsaking the Sharia is correlated with your loss of territory,wealth and power?

Hasten back to Islam, I beg you man.

shitskin
SSSHHHHITskin

>roach
>"fucking arabs"

t. Mudshits

Yeah, but you kebabs didn't kill him, you assassinated him like cowards, and I'm pretty sure that this man who hated kebab didn't regret a second of it, and the last thing that went trough his mind before dying was the memory of 20.000 kebabs impaled.

The sultan's army entered into the area of the impalements, which was seventeen stades long and seven stades wide. There were large stakes there on which, as it was said, about twenty thousand men, women, and children had been spitted, quite a sight for the Turks and the sultan himself. The sultan was seized with amazement and said that it was not possible to deprive of his country a man who had done such great deeds, who had such a diabolical understanding of how to govern his realm and its people. And he said that a man who had done such things was worth much. The rest of the Turks were dumbfounded when they saw the multitude of men on the stakes. There were infants too affixed to their mothers on the stakes, and birds had made their nests in their entrails.
—Laonikos Chalkokondyles: The Histories

when the caliph declared jihad when Ottomans joined WWI, Arabs were the first ones who backstabbed us with the help of UK.

caliphate or sharia don't mean shit in the international arena. a muslim's worst enemy is another muslim.

Fuck ataturk and fuck turkish "people"

All ataturk accomplished was genocide and being a manlet piece of shit

Give back cyprus right fucking now

You arabs betrayed the turks that´s why the ottoman empire fell.

sheeeitskin

>prays to cows
>insults Muslims

>Turkey's economy is struggling hard
>suicide bomber every week
>fighting a war in your own country
>your political system is non existant at the moment
>neighbour snitching on neighbour
>arrests in the thousands
>wild fantasies of expanding your borders
Erdogan will go down into history as the next Hitler. At least you will be loved by Sup Forums in 70 years

Without broken english uneducated cunt

>TFW muslim brothels are just goat pens

at least Hitler got shit done. Erdoğan isn't worth the dirt underneath Hitler's toenail.

Unsere Zeit wird kommen, du Deutsche. Nur seh an.

We have a history of thousands of years you little shit and our decline begins with getting cucked by chinks but we got fucked up after converting to islam 1000 years ago

real turk culture is about freedom, equality and nature. ar*b culture is about enslavement, domination and destruction. sorry but you need to be cleansed just like we cleansed pathetic irrelevant assyrians

>bong butthurt about Ataturk

he fucked you good didn't he? you and your overlord kikes thought you could control him but you got outplayed nigga