atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/bgr/
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/mda/
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/hun/
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/pol/
tradingeconomics.com/euro-area/balance-of-trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even need to look it up to know that USA is #1

You are 5th.

Why can't I choose a country on that shit page?

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/rankings/country/

Because you are dumb. You just need to go to rankings and choose a country. Sweden is 4th worldwide.

>muh Switzerland is only banks

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/bgr/

whew lads, that was a lot of scrolling

MAKING NIP WOMEN SMELL NICE SINCE TIME BEGAN

Silver bros. Only the Nippons beat you and us, Mountain jew.

New Axis when?

We are so, so fucked when China stops buying our minerals

At least you have the largest trade deficit.

how is canada?

how can Japan be so based if they have declining birthrates and no immigrants?

78th here. At least we're actually growing though, unlike most of Latin America

>coal briquettes

you are a fucking africa tier country

((( M I T )))

they ll have problems in the future not now

Good exports, not as much and good as German ones, but still good.

so we are going to be strong in the future because we allow millions of africans on our land.
We'll see.

well it depends on lot of things ....

Pic related.

ya like ignoring the effects of automation

kek

straya btfo

what kind of economy is this?

maybe it's gonna be a huge mess afterall.

How does this make sense? 40% of your exports are from one Intel factory basically.

with automation we would need way less immigrants, destroying the leftie narrative.

Fucking ameritard

Kek and people call Russia a gas station.

automation is a problem for both immigrants and not

looks like a puppet state desu

>with automation we would need way less immigrants

that was my point

mass immigration is not a leftie narrative. it's a corporatist narrative.

They could at least refine that shit. What a bunch of dumfuks

better than I expected

>other oily seeds

so corporations want aumation AND mass immigration at the same time.

Why do you import that much?

if only u could export misery

sudan exports 4b oil to china every year, is in Africa, probably ruled by afriKangz
The other is 1/7th of the world in territory, is in Europe, ruled by le sabior of white race.
There is no excuse.
To this day I cant understand how could a nation that stood up to the US back when it was in good shape end up as a raw materials exporter. Many such cases! Sad!

they want cheap workers with full automation ppl ll Riot

yes. cheap labor. they don't have to pay the welfare costs and the profits go into offshore bank accounts

Our country is completely run by IMF and alike bankers. We import so we can take loans to buy all that shit, so that banks can profit.

>First country that showed up when i pressed the link was Israel for me

What did they mean by this?

Shit-tier, worse than african bullshit ass country:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/mda/

but immigrants are a cost for the welfare and they are less productive than automation, especially if we see how things are gonna evolve in the next 30 years

you are not a country thats why

BURGERS

LITERALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

Why is Moldova so poor? Never understood it. You folks are white and have hot women. It is like there is some kind of Ukranian-Moldovan conspiracy to keep white people poor in that area of the world. Why?

Was it worth it?

Like how they put Japan in #1 when Japan's economy has gone down the shitter in the last two decades?

ruskyes....

>but immigrants are a cost for the welfare and they are less productive than automation

holy shit you're confused. We don't have 100% automation. Jobs are being automated, while at the same time corporations love mass immigration because it provides cheap labor for the jobs that have to be done by humans.

corporations don't pay for the welfare costs so they don't give a shit.

Isn't the entire former eastern block essentially a slave colony to Germany?
Also as far as I'm aware Russia collapsed once and then nearly collapsed again in 98?

that's a meme

don't fall for JewDP

How?

Obviously chinks will be #1 but to say you're ahead of my country in exports is retarded. Thanks for the Cloudberries and IKEA though.

>Haiti is a literal sweatshop

Considering all the gems and copper mined out of that country they should at least be an Alabama tier civilization.

as I said, many such cases! Sad!
We got fucked by our stupid regime, you got schlomo'd and blacked, we all lost. Fuck this gay earth.
Judging by export structure a decent chunk of the former USSR, russia included, have turned into neo-colonies.

>Germany gets bronze in its economy worldwide
You're not "3rd in economy", you're 3rd in (((economic complexity)))

We are also third in export and imports, lad.

Its a complexity rating, not total export rating.

Its a rating based on the population.

The saviors of the white race have a frozen war in that country (Transnistria) and consistently stop Moldovan imports to their country. Also cucked by the soviets with territorial redistribution so they have no sea access. In the Soviet Union it was an agricultural nation and what industry there is, it's in Transnistria. Their only real hope is joining Romania.

Also this ranking is a massive meme.
Romania ahead of Australia and New Zealand, Hungary ahead of The Netherlands.

And you're 16th in GDP per capita.

kick ass website man, thanks

Yeah but at least we get our iPhones, jeans and side bitches amirite?

Also, what would you have done in your regime's place? Your sugardaddy Russia was selling itself off to USA by that time so it was either bend over too or get 'democratized'.

>And you're 16th in GDP per capita.
We would be 4th if we abandoned the Euro and reintroduced the German Mark, which would appreciate by more than 100%

>14
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/hun/

not too bad, we only got better since that data

sadness

>Romania ahead of Australia and New Zealand, Hungary ahead of The Netherlands.
Economic complexity is clearly defined. Look it up on the site. It is not a meme, it is an indicator whether a country's economy can weather the coming storm.

going for the gold

intermarium and continue with the process that started here in the 1910s and continued up till the USSR took over - we had a lot of catching up to do after we removed kebab.
Annex macedonia too maybe? The bolshekikes made us forget about rightful clay.
Then perhaps pursue Tri moreta and spark a new balkan war and , maybe , another world war?
currency fluctuations and manipulations are taken care of during GDP PPP calculations. Your exports would crash hard and you will probably have to restructure your whole economy away from export oriented.
On the other hand the upsides of leaving the Euro are infinite.
But we would get screwed because our currency is fixed to the Deutsche mark and not the euro.
eastern goymany hasnt recovered from the USSR era yet.

Folks, also look at this one

Most complex product group in the world.
>look at the flags!

>We would be 4th if we abandoned the Euro and reintroduced the German Mark, which would appreciate by more than 100%

Do you actually believe that?
Have you even studied economics or do you just go around the internet like a bluepilled no-brainer taking random statitistics and making false assumptions and conclusions?

>intermarium
Like this would be allowed to happen... You'd probably get BLACKED as a warning to others.

d-d-d-digits of doom confirm...

>tfw not even on the list

Straya plz build a fucking economythat frightening

ROR

>7th
>below Sweden
Don't show this to our leaders, they will think arab rape hordes are good for economy if you do.

Probably oil wells were built by China.

it's both. even though not all lefties have the same priorities, most of them don't think it's right to keep people out.

Could be worse

>Norwegian savages BTFO by Mexican intellectuals

>balanced trade
Good job!

Mother fucker you are the one stealing all our gold

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/pol/

24th overall.
pretty good, but not that g20 good

japan's economy is strong because the japs work like crazy. They have been playing this game for a long while, too.

Gold and blood

We're boned. Our politicians won't address the issue. We're a 2nd world country that has a high standard of living because we have a population of 20 million and land equal in size to the continental US, lots of rocks to dig up and sell. Apart from that we produce nothing of value, just wool and wheat, literally Africa tier.

Thanks, it only took a major financial crisis to get our shit together.

top kek, trade deficit with germany is barely a few hundred million
Looks like krauts can pull off jewish tricks only in western caliphates.
a deep economic crisis is the best moment for structural reforms.
Take a look at this
tradingeconomics.com/euro-area/balance-of-trade
The eurozone, uncompetitive as it is, went from net importer to 2nd largest exporter in 6 years. There is still hope.

Did you mountain jews revert the change to toblerone making it decent sized again or does it still look like someone ate half of it?

But Toblerone hurts my hands.

where can i meet a bulgarian beauty?!

People will always need rocks mate, she'll be right.