Did SJWs kill the circus or was it a relic:

Did SJWs kill the circus or was it a relic: yahoo.com/news/apnewsbreak-ringling-bros-circus-close-031022225.html

Never been to one myself, but it does seem like an anchronism in our digital era and way too expensive. Signs of the times appeared, like the amazing but super expensive use of trains. Even worse, I've heard that "urban" elements like performers shooting fucking basketballs were added to the act.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wApXyfb8yH0
youtube.com/watch?v=Pru4rnwsuyE
youtube.com/watch?v=CKZoV5pnUIk
youtube.com/watch?v=zobQBqr1y6A
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0BLtTvRMRc
youtube.com/watch?v=SDodqbmkBgg
youtube.com/watch?v=mFTax9qdGFA
youtube.com/watch?v=ulm_6DTG1Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=VjwLvcK8yIY
www1.ticketmaster.com/ringling-bros-and-barnum-bailey-miami-florida-01-15-2017/event/0D005138902E7B73?artistid=2235332&majorcatid=10003&minorcatid=29&f_tmol_checkout=true&f_listview=3&f_display_landing_popup=true&f_sessioncam=1&ab=m_efeat4280Mainv1desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=Io3qEXfuc2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why does the circus have to include animals? just do different acts.

Because you only have to pay animals in food.

Exactly. Elephants work for peanuts.

It seems that animals were a big draw. For example, getting rid of elephants after pressure from peta etc. really dropped their attendance.

lack of public interest, that was also what killed of shows like Robot Wars.

Fuck the circus. They're literally worse than zoos.

It's about time they shut down. Why would this have anything to do with SJWs?

wow your ID is HEAT
that sucks man. im not a fan of mistreatment of animals but what a shame still.

I went to one when I was little and it was scary more than anything. Probably where I got my phobia of clowns.

>dark lit tent
>smells like shit and carnies
>creepy ass clowns
>people doing death defying stunts which made me tense
>fucking around with tigers until they snap

here comes all the redditors

ehhhh, we got TV and youtube now. We can watch em on there an let em be.

When did you go to the zoo last anyways?

When was the last time you went to the circus?

.... Exactly

>your ID is HEAT

You are deff autistic.

I am too. Get some help man.

animal cruelty was never part of the white man's culture

his ID was heat you cant deny

I'm just going to post stuff like this in this thread.

Here's a video of Russians poking a pissed off Lion with a stick and spraying it with water

youtube.com/watch?v=wApXyfb8yH0

I hate myself for laughing.

Here's some ching chongs re-enacting Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon with a very bad idea for their setup

youtube.com/watch?v=Pru4rnwsuyE

Peta is one of the worst branches of SJW, dumb fanatics that do shit like gas most of the animals at their "shelters" to keep them from a fate worse than death (adoption by evil humans). However, there is a real issue with animal mistreatment at circuses apart from the animal rights fanatics, so the issue remains even without animal first SJWs.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKZoV5pnUIk

Here's a circus who thought 6 motorcycles in a ball together was a good idea.

Bonus: Some EDM music keeps playing even after the accident.

Nothing better than a family fun circus. Here's a fat guy who wanted a skinny guy to try and flip him for a trick.

youtube.com/watch?v=zobQBqr1y6A

China wins again: youtube.com/watch?v=Y0BLtTvRMRc

You can't make this shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDodqbmkBgg

Simba wasn't having his shit today

how much of a low iq sub human nigger do you have to be entertained by seeing an an animal more intelligent than you are jump through a hoop or whatever because the trainers tortured the shit out of it? there isnt really any argument that can be made that wont land you of the list of undesirables for the day of the rope with all the other sub human ilk

When the animals get their revenge is when I get my entertainment.

youtube.com/watch?v=mFTax9qdGFA

I hope the tiger's last act on this earth was to kill the sand nigger. I feel bad for the tiger gasping in pain.

>way too expensive

It's only $20 a ticket

This stunt was called "Wheel of Death"

What could possibly go wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=ulm_6DTG1Lk

This act, is where 3 people are swinging around in a circle with each person holding on to the next person's feet. Seems like a good idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=VjwLvcK8yIY

Maybe for a small local circus, I've heard that the big one is considerably more.

Basically, animal SJWs put B&B in their sights for years, while changing tastes made it that much harder for them to recover.

I'd also blame the decision to change from big tips, which could be set up anywhere, to arena venues. They did it in the 50s after that big top fire that killed hundreds of people, but they had the misfortune of not foreseeing white flight and the middle class abandonment in the late 60s. (((Field))) entertainment bought them in 1967, and a year later the race riots happened, and suddenly none of the decent, upper middle class families from the burs wanted to drag their precious kids into the decaying inner city stadiums to see the circus, and B&B were forced to pander to the niggers and poors instead.

By the time white people came back to the cities, the circus was seen as passe and inhumane by anyone with the money to go. Rising insurance costs I'm sure didn't help as well.

I honestly feel bad for Feld, he seemed like one of the good Jews, trying to provide good old-fashioned wholesome family entertainment (ice shows, circuses, monster trucks) to Americans who no longer had a taste for it thanks to the actions of other Jews
>(((civil rights agitators))) making American cities scary for decent people
>(((animal rights activists))) making animal shows seem evil to educated people
>(((lawyers and insurance companies))) making their operating costs skyrocket
>(((gender equality activists))) making masculinity a thought crime, so boys, who were the bread and butter of circus audiences, aren't encouraged to be interested in ultra-manly things like death-defying acrobats, daredevil acts and lion/tiger tamers anymore
Now, thanks to the actions of his fellow Jews, this family of old-school "showbiz!"-type wholesome live entertainment, who tried to go against the cultural currents and keep an icon alive, is now no longer able to keep their crown jewel, their pride and joy for 50 years, afloat culturally and financially.

F

No, I literally bought my tickets for Ringling tonight in Miami for $20

www1.ticketmaster.com/ringling-bros-and-barnum-bailey-miami-florida-01-15-2017/event/0D005138902E7B73?artistid=2235332&majorcatid=10003&minorcatid=29&f_tmol_checkout=true&f_listview=3&f_display_landing_popup=true&f_sessioncam=1&ab=m_efeat4280Mainv1desktop

They still had them in tents? Where I'm from they'd just have it in basketball arenas.

Big Apple circus (the one that upper middle class pearl-clutching soccer moms still think it's OK to go see) still uses tents, and the sketchy carnie-tier no-name circuses that travel the sticks still use them too.

Ringling had been in arenas since the 50s.

Circuses died out when you could see animals doing crazy shit on youtube without ever having to leave your house

>i feel bad for jews who make a living off of torturing animals
seeing people like you hanging from lamp posts is going to be the most satisfying thing imaginable

>mfw kids will grow up watch the politically version of Dumbo and have no idea what a circus is

don't throw out your VHS tapes or players, guys

Damn, there are some QT's performing in the circus.

I can only imagine what a hot acrobat is like in the sack. That flexibility, core strength, and athletic stamina must b insane.

Sounds like some all-American fun from a tougher era where you would traumatize kids with seedy shit like carnies and clowns. Like something from a Ray Bradbury story, the circus is a mythical beast with a dark side.

I'm happy I still got to enjoy a circus with animals as a kid.

>He fell for the Jewish trick of (((animal rights)))

Go adopt another pit bull you overly empathetic cuck.

Man has been exerting his dominion over the animal kingdom for millennia, it's literally in our blood. Denying that because it hurts your fee fees to see anything but animals starving to death in the wild is some college feminist club-tier emotion-driven cognitive dissonance.

The folks at the big American circuses weren't a bunch of animal-torturing chinks and niggers, they actually gave a fuck about the animals they worked with and saw them as close friends and companions the same way a k9 officer bonds with his police dog.

That Chinese vid where a bear rides a bike, crashes, and eats his fellow bike riding monkey in anger is one in a million and you would never get so "lucky" to be there in person:

Fucking cunt monkey caused the wreck. He deserved it

Yeah PETA are insane retards but that doesnt mean you have to support needless cruelty
Leave that shit to the third worlders

That sucks. Went to one when I was a kid and it was the best.

>In recent years, Ringling Bros. tried to remain relevant, hiring its first African American ringmaster, then its first female ringmaster, and also launching an interactive app.
lol why didn't it work?

Circuses are hives of degeneracy

SJWs did us all a solid this time

They played a part to be sure, but they targeted it because it was already a dying industry with serious logistical and financial issues which made it easy pickings. It would've died with or without them even if it took a little longer because it just wasn't sustainable. This way they just get to pat themselves on the back for "killing" it and ending muh animal abuse.

Great stuff m8, appreciate it even though it's off-topic.

In the pre-internet era, circuses were the closest thing to LiveLeak that kids could experience, and that was the fucking point.

Nothing brought a family together like watching someone get mailed by a tiger or fall 40 feet right before your eyes.

>sub human cave men did it so we should too xd
Nice argument, but youre still going to die

Are you not entertained

This is actually a good thing, desu.

>Get rid of circuses.
>Get rid of zoo.
>Animals stay in Africa.
>Nignogs kill said Animals for rich Asians to eat.
>????
>why are all the animals gone, says the liberals.

Works perfectly. On the plus side, we all know PETA doesn't actually use that donation money, and since sanctuaries will be viewed as bad, species go extinct.

A circus just isn't a circus without the domestic elephant.

>Did SJWs kill the circus

no one is entirely useless.

Jan 12th

Kristen Michelle Wilson becomes Ringling Brothers first female ringmaster in its 146 year history

Jan 14th
The circus closes

Is this a record for women

>forces one of the most well known circus that actually looks after it animals to close
>meanwhile thousands of backyard circuses that actually treats their animals like shit carry on

yeah, great win you fucking idiots

Not only a woman, but a black woman.

Fucking sucks man. Every April 1st I would see this show at the Garden with my parents, now I can't. Family tradition for over 20 years...gone. It all started with my siblings and I pranking each other so bad it eventually became physically violent on April fools day. Our parents decided to take us to the city one year and that's how the tradition started.

I've even taken my kids to this show as per our family custom. Seeing as it transformed into a nigshow pandering to brown people I'm kind of glad it's gone, still going to miss it though.

>the circus is a mythical beast with a dark side
exactly!
youtube.com/watch?v=Io3qEXfuc2s

Elephants were the only reason I went.

All the other acts you could see at a $5 state fair.

>tiger
typical Ameriburger education