What does multiculturalism even mean?

And why do I only hear this word in white countries? Lemme giveyah some context.

>Filthy chink
>Born in Papua New Guinea
>Grew up in a basically Australian/British society/environment

Given that I'm "westernised" just because my ancestry is Chinese does that make me "multicultural"? If I'm Christian and don't follow the traditional folk religions of Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism am I multicultural just because I look Asian?

Do libertards really think that JUST a person's look makes them multicultural? I assure you that if I didn't look like this I would be accused of slavery and oppression just by hearing my accent you fucking white male.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chink
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gook
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nip
fjordman.blogspot.com.au/2005/02/muslim-rape-epidemic-in-sweden-and.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal
reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/5nuaiu/ah_an_author_for_the_most_autistic_demographic_in/dceh0km/
cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/
genengnews.com/gen-news-highlights/epigenetic-signatures-partly-biological-partly-cultural/81253693?utm_medium=newsletter&utm_source=GEN News Highlights of the Week&utm_content=01&utm_campaign=GEN News Highlights of the Week_20170114
youtube.com/watch?v=UfnEKwoUDy0
youtube.com/watch?v=wMVjskBB4w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Multicultural basically means multiracial, so yeah. But you're Asian, and Asians are a top tier race.

Zhang, you know that if any white woman showed interest in you, you'd grovel at her feet and worship her

hmmmmm after thinking about this I disagree kinda. Maybe I'm just an extreme case because I do not identify at all with almost all chinese things given that most of my friends were aussie or papua new guinean. I feel like the least multicultural person there is

if your japanese then you can stay.

if youre anything else then go back to the jungle monkey

chink means chinese you fuckwit

this is true and it has happened multiple times

no no, its pronounced "hello" not "herro"

you have to type in english on this board

Aussie BTFO.

It means the death of the host culture.

multikult is an approach to integration of foreigners into a host nation. The idea is that newcomers can keep their cultural identity and traditions to some extent and this will add to the fabric of the host nation's culture. In practice this tends to mean ghettoisation and divide as some cultures aren't compatible.

There are other approaches. France had a policy of France first where immigrants were expected to conform to French cultural norms. This didn't really work either.

Some Asians are bro-tier. The ones that aren't are usually mainland Chinese. Especially the rich ones.

Haha, no
To be multicultural you need to be the a carrier of a foreign culture, aka, stab people, rape women, blow things up yelling allah akbar or at least poo out of the loo.

If you look foreign but culturally identical to locals, you should check your privileges.

im just fucking with you, youre based bro

nigga, I don't know cuh! I think I'm blacked out drunk , but auto correct is correcting my shit muhfuqah. cheers m8.

I hate subversive, ugly, lazy, commieass niggas .

multiculturalism is just an excuse to breed out white people.

nobody gives a shit if africa is multicultural or not.

Chinese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chink

___
Koreans and Southeast Asians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gook

___
Japanese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nip

Not to toot my own horn but Chink people are mostly very stuck up and kinda keep to themselves, refraining from chimping out like the niggers in America or rapefugees. I'm talking about first wave immigrants but then when they have children they're generally much more welcoming of the culture they're in. I dunno Asian people have just always had a begrudging respect for white people because how in the past they saw rich Europeans and thought
>How can I be better than that?
instead of the nigger mentality
>ayo whities gimmie your shit

>married couples get only daughters or none at all
Is this some Chinese ploy?

I was about to ask what is that pic?

fjordman.blogspot.com.au/2005/02/muslim-rape-epidemic-in-sweden-and.html

It means Australia full of gooks

its a succ rip off

it means fuck off were full

I don't know, if the native people of papa guinea are not filthy chinks then you are multicultural

Ching Chong, I can't understand you.

yeah story of my life. I'm chinese malaysian and all chinese not from mainland chinese dispise the mainland chinese. It's really fucking weird. It's like all white people with British ancestry hating England if that's even a thing

Based russia. Exactly what I was thinking

Shoop.

LOL @ the Chinese government poisoning babies on purpose.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal

I've been to Asia lots of times and dear god I can never see this happening ever. ALL Asian countries are homogeneous as fuck and the idea of letting some foreigner have any influence culturraly is immediately shut down

>What does multiculturalism even mean?

It means anti-white. No I'm serious: this is exactly what it means.

the thing is libertards want to embrace multiculturalism while not knowing anything about it. Here's a really good plebbit comment describing what I feel

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/5nuaiu/ah_an_author_for_the_most_autistic_demographic_in/dceh0km/

fuk u :'/

>What does multiculturalism even mean?
Less white, like diversity.

pic related
Except multiculturalism widely doesn't exist outside white countries so that means I'm just a strange foreigner

Here it basically means that Sweden should not be white, it should be some kind of nexus for all the cultures in the world.

Multiculturalism is the tool the Jews use in the US to eradicate them without a war

The US in turn forces everyone else to do the same

it's funny, even my parents were telling me about that shit
kinda like how at gender parades there's no cis or straight pride?
Even though I'm chink, I'm totally against less white people. Why the fuck would you attack the majority ethnic population? So baka...

So why does america suck israel's dicc then? is it because of the Jesus meme? FACT: Jews don't believe he is the chosen one so a Christian country like USA has NO obligations

There's a lot of anti-China shill threads, bro. What do we do about that?

Get out of my home country you chink fuck, you aren't welcome.

that's kinda the vibe generally. So fucking stupid

The thing is, China is so fucking diverse I don't even know who they're making fun of. Hong Kongers hate mainland china. Taiwanese hate mainland china, All chinese not in china dislike mainland china. Southern Chinese are very different from eastern Chinese, Tibet is China. Seriously it's like if Chinese people were making fun of "all white people" by posting French WW2 memes. It's too fucking diverse.

What boggles my fucking mind is that we're all chinese and all the chinese not in mainland china hate them! I personally don't but I can see why

>I don't know how UTC works, the image
next time google it dumbass shitposting chink

It just means you're a monkey that can use the white mans technology.

yeah I forgot to write +12 my bad
fuck off achmed

what's the matter landlord raised your rent again?

Multiculturalism is a made-up term.
What we should be really working towards is uniting civic-minded working-class and middle-class regardless of nations and religious divides to act together against an already unified world elite, and educating the less fortunate so they can correctly identify the world elite responsible for religious strife, sexism, ethnic tensions that keep their countries from advancing.

Nah I just don't want you subhuman dog eaters in my country.

I want to multiculturalise a japanese womb under the sanctity of marriage, if you understand what i mean by this sexually charged innuendo that imply sexual intercourse with a japanese woman until ejaculation insue around the area of the cervix and hopefully fertilising her ova.

>Multiculturalism is a made-up term.
>what we really need to do is be multicultural

Let it sink in.

cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/

It takes time and will to assimilate into other culture.
In your case you had both.

Amy Chua and her daughters are fucking hot, but her Jew husband is way out of her league.

For liberals it simply just means more islam.

Multiculturalism is just some bullshit that left wing whites latched onto because they're idiots who hate themselves.

I think you mean less whites.

Another link too.
genengnews.com/gen-news-highlights/epigenetic-signatures-partly-biological-partly-cultural/81253693?utm_medium=newsletter&utm_source=GEN News Highlights of the Week&utm_content=01&utm_campaign=GEN News Highlights of the Week_20170114

Humans are complex entities and there are traces of our past that run very deep.

its a ploy to destroy human society. The white man has to go first because they are the first to resist. The rest will fall with ease. Imagine if japan allowed mass immigration, the males there wouldn't do shit, they are too scared to even talk to girls and hide in their house all day, japan is multicultural disaster waiting to happen

You're not white get the fuck out of white European countries? Fucking easy isn't you slanty eyed fuck.

I'd take hard working gooks over niggers. Unlike Yuropoor, Australia actually thinks ahead when it comes to migration. We only accept high IQ or hard working races. And when the UN globalists forced us to take Syrian and African refugees, we made a deal with the United States of Cuckemerica to exchange the sandniggers with hard working Chilean refugees, as we knew they're only going to increase the problems we currently have with Arab migrants. The only time our immigration ministers derped was when they let in Lebo Muslims and south Sudanese niggers. And when they started chimping out, we stopped taking migrants from those places.

>It takes time and will to assimilate into other culture.
>In your case you had both.

This is true but how I think of it it also doesn't make sense to fight the ethnic majority in a country for not being represented enough. I mean being tolerated is already god tier but willfully campaigning for more gibsmedats and oppression? Completely illogical

I've also noticed this aye? Why is it always Islam? I can't go on BBC without seeing some stupid crying hijab nigger. Why not more Buddhism or Hinduism? Take this video with a grain of salt

youtube.com/watch?v=UfnEKwoUDy0

So white people have been tricked by niggers and jews into gibsmedats

>Do libertards really think that JUST a person's look makes them multicultural?
Leftists don't really care about you or any other shitskin. For them multiculturalism is just a precept of the egalitarian religion, where being Western is the original sin and being racist/sexist/ist is being an heretic. They don't do it for you, they do it for themselves to feel accepted into mainstream society.

Leftists wouldn't want to be called racist anymore than a medieval person wouldn't want to be called a sinner. They don't have to believe what they say, it's just a socio-psicologial way of finding out who's in the group and who is (ironically enough) to be excluded, who is "not us".

>I didn't look like this I would be accused of slavery and oppression
You're damn right you would.

>What does multiculturalism even mean? And why do I only hear this word in white countries?
To answer your question, "multiculturalism" means everything leftists want it to mean, so nothing at all.
One day multiculturalism means accepting unlimited amount of migrants, another day that we're all the same and identical, the next one that we're diverse and should live side by side in harmony, and finally that native Europeans are getting in the way of the "new Europeans".

You only hear it in Western countries because it basically means this . As said leftists don't really give a shit about anything or anyone.

[CONTINUE]

Holy fuck Jackie Chan on Sup Forums

[CONTINUE]

>Given that I'm "westernised"
As for you I'm sorry (not really), you might be "westernized" but you'll never be a Westerner. You're just a very polite, long term guest of a Western nation that is very respectful and mindful of the rules of the host's house. So long as you're a tiny, insignificant minority it will feel that way, but the moment but the moment the hosts start to be an ever smaller and smaller fraction of the population someone will start to wonder who the house really belongs to. You'll be a Westerner the day the definition of Westerner will change radically to literally include anyone who claims to be one, but by then I assure you the real Westerners will have found a new way to address themselves.

Demographic is destiny, and you seem sensible enough to understand that.

Friendly reminder that Spain is the most failed country in existence

>If I'm Christian and don't follow the traditional folk religions of Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism am I multicultural just because I look Asian
that makes you a cuck.

anyways, asians are not subverter type of people - so if i was you i would not care.

That's why you had to come to New Zealand, right you filthy gook?

it is that (((Spanish))) guy again.

Beautiful explanation colozione brother. It is pretty sad how with radical leftists it's all self centered and their all just jerking off and saying fuck you to everyone. It really is quite evil.

Aw that last paragraph broke me a little. That's why I put "westernised" in quotes. Now that you put "Westerner" and "Demographic" it makes perfect sense as it really can be thought of as a statistic. I know that when people look at me Chinese stereotypes will exist but stereotypes exist for a reason and I guess there's no point being upset over what other people see me as because it's up to me to define who I am. Haha thanks for the kind words antipasto bro

Asians are intelligent, I wouldn't mind 'em at all in our countries if they weren't so rude.

The Jew fear the Samurai. Well, they used to.

>am I multicultural just because I look Asian
That is how the left want it to be (they get confused themselves) to create a stark contrast in society that helps break it down. Except they are not the ones filling the void, valueless corporations are.

The left has wrapped itself and merged with "postmodernism" as a tool to fight "modernism" and it's tendencies of unity and purpose. In this way this is not an offensive statement but truth. It all depends on what you want to do but defying leftist ownership over yourself and getting involved with what you want to see change (what you the individual are producing. Not what you represent) is key.

Yeah that's the best way to approach it

or
dick

the meme of mainland chinese being rude is very true. Don't think otherwise. Mainland chinese are the worst tourists

youtube.com/watch?v=wMVjskBB4w0

It is native stance in us to cling to our culture.
If your culture you are from is tolerant to others then you will assimilate more easily. Even more this if your culture you are from is similar to culture you are assimilating into.

And there are things to take from assimilating culture, no doubt.

But in case if your culture you are from is intolerant and hates others then you will not assimilate and start thrashing the host culture.

And then there is the intelligence level of you.

Cultures are building blocks of civilizations, this too.

I can't lower myself THAT much burgerbro

Asians will forever be foreigners. Endure a little longer and retire in China when the time comes.

You wont have to call yourself chink before anyone begins to take you seriously.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wMVjskBB4w0

How the fuck do people end up like that?

You held it together for so long but snapped at the end.

>16th Jan timestamp

>it's the 15th

cool story

>Cultures are building blocks of civilizations, this too.
Since multiculturalism is a new concept, I can't ever see a true multicultural society. There has to be a dominating culture to push forward or at the very least, other cultures who abide by the dominating culture.

Take fucking Islam, even in countries like Qatar where most people are asian there and they don't even have the right to practice their own religion

I read this very interesting theory.

China is communist. A lot of chinese people still remember the collectivization period of Mao Zedong. Basically they were taught to horde up as much as they could before the government could take it away and "distribute" to everyone else.

It kinda makes sense. Don;t know if it's true though

do you even know how timezones work dad?