Brit/pol/ - Saint Jo In Hellfires Edition

>Sharia May's U-Turn Madness; PM threatens a Hard Brexit unless she gets EU concessions
news.sky.com/story/brexit-pm-expected-to-say-uk-prepared-to-leave-single-market-10729623

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>"The BBC can't edit the internet, but we won't stand aside either" - 'Permanent Reality Check Team' set up to censor fake news
theguardian.com/media/2017/jan/12/bbc-sets-up-team-to-debunk-fake-news

>"Labour is fully behind free movement" - Jeremy Corbyn's latest speech
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/jan/14/jeremy-corbyn-speech-fabian-society-promises-complete-break-with-this-rigged-system-in-speech-to-fabians-politics-live

>NI MPs threaten to go to court and delay Brexit by months if its crisis is not resolved soon
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-northern-ireland-crisis-stormont-assembly-delay-theresa-may-illegal-article-50-a7526126.html

>"Be open all hours or face funding cuts" - Govt's message to GPs
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/theresa-may-tell-gp-surgeries-give-patients-appointments-want/

>Parliamentary Brexit Committee demands soft Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/14/brexit-committee-demands-transitional-deal-and-parliamentary-vote

>MILK SURGE continues as the Lib Dems score huge council by-election victories
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/liberal-democrats-celebrate-stunning-council-by-election-wins-in-both-north-and-south-a7525306.html

>Thread Themes
youtube.com/watch?v=PvF2llqLzxA
youtube.com/watch?v=I3D6ehvqXEQ

>Thread Viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=VZgJVhVL33w
youtube.com/watch?v=JUygyn0uVMU
youtube.com/watch?v=FqmCnLLLtcA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jY4tD2Hbg_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Tim nice but dim

Fuck tripfags

Reminder not to reply to tripfags

How long until Blair takes Corbyn for a walk in the woods just like he did David Kelly?

This is a discussion about the numbers of migrants coming in and my post had nothing to say about the fate of those who are all ready here.

>Immigrants come to their host countries and reap all the benefits of the native population while hating them at the same time
>Anonymongs come to tripfag-made threads and reap all the OC and political discussion while hating them at the same time

Hmmmmmmm

He's not even nice anymore

Just evil

He's Dolores Umbridge

>the fate of those who are all ready here.
You're going to need more rope.

Are we not taxed enough already?

xth for best king

British people love taxes! It's patriotic!

Hello again, Bongs

>Reminder not to reply to tripfags

To get access to my GP's surgery I need to start chain calling them at about 8am and even then sometimes I don't get one. Anyone else have a similar experience?

You are cancer personified

APOLOGISE, RIGHT WING PARASITES!

Rope is not my preferred method - it requires too much support infrastructure and is best used as a vehicle of justice for crimes by normal citizens; a quality these people do not possess.

My GP will give me an appointment 10 minutes after I've phoned him

Have you tried the walk in?
Not great, but normally a bit better, in the mornings at least.

Yes, they are fucking useless.

>never needed the NHS
>dreading when the day comes because I'm poor and would otherwise go private

It's the exact same here in Scotland yes thankfully I never have to visit a doctor for any reason but certain hypochondriacs in my family who are at the doctor every week in life and always whining about a new problem always inform me about how they can never get through on the phone to the GP.

What kind of area do you live in?

>Rope is not my preferred method
Firing squads and lethal injections are shit and continental though

What is the BBC's criteria for assessing 'fake news'? Will this apply to (((their))) own press releases on the Syrian civil war?

Really makes you wonder.

a suburb

Can't we just stone them?

I normally get an appointment first call, tbqh.

Oh sweet Jesus, not only has YKTD not killed himself yet in a depressed middle of the night realisation that he is nothing but a waste of skin NEET sack who role plays as a conservative all the while living the live of a chav benefit street scumbag but there are now more Tripcunts?

Fuck off to infinitepol with the rest of the tripfags, and stop making these shitty british politics threads yktd, if you didn't we'd be done with this shit already. But I suppose without them your life would be even more meaningless than it is now.

Get a job, you all disgust me.

Firing squads befit them of what they actually are: an invading army.

Whats are the % of Brits over there? The outdoors and active lifestyle really appeals to me. Maoris seem infinitely better than pakis and niggers. Same never heard anyone who have been to NZ not like it. You dont have loads of deadly snakes and spiders like OZ do you?

The pototaoes maybe different but they still look different. Yeah its making me hungry also but cant justify eatng fish and chips at 11:30 am.

Reminder that the stylish modern redpilled man listens to Muse

A virus that kills people with certain racial genetic markers is the only answer to the race problem.

Any story they don't like, they will find one part of the story that's not totally 100% and dismiss it as fake news
Or true stories that omit a detail will be fake news

Akhthually I was the only tripfag that didn't leave for 8ch and have consistently voiced opposition to going there because it's an alt-right meme pit

BUT WE'RE ALL THE SAME ON THE INSIDE

You'll be fine if you eat 2 raw eggs every morning lad

>t. Marilyn Monroe's actual diet before she was in that '''Car crash''' as well as those unlucky Kennedys
>t. Emma Morano, last living human being from the 19th century
>t. Prince Charles

>Every week there are 2 more tripfags
welp brit/pol/ we had a good run.

To get access to my GP I can just walk into the clinic and ask for him. I'll be seen in a few minutes.

If I call, I can make an appointment for 10am and be seen at 10:01am.

That's what you are missing out on by holding onto your bullshit sacred cow NHS.

I also pay less for this service than I was paying in taxes for the NHS when I lived in Britain.

>Anyone else have a similar experience?
Not anymore, my friend. Not anymore.

Stop letting YKTD make threads you fucking nonces. There is literally nothing worthwhile to having a brit/pol/ general outside of giving YKTD meaning to his life.

You say this almost every day. You remind me of that picture of the Corbynista claiming that the NHS is doomed every year from 2010 to 2017

>BRIT/POL/ IS RUINED WE HAD A GOOD RUN BUT THIS IS THE END I'M DRAWING A LINE IN THE SAND HERE, THIS IS WHERE I WILL NOT POST ANYMORE
>(The very next day)
>BRIT/POL/ IS RUINED WE HAD A GOOD RUN BUT THIS IS THE END I'M DRAWING A LINE IN THE SAND HERE, THIS IS WHERE I WILL NOT POST ANYMORE...

It is only anonymongs I can see derailing the thread.

>Stop letting YKTD make threads

Even if I wanted to, how?

THE NHS IS NOT THE PROBLEM YOU DUMB SHIT, it is number of dependants that are using it. Immigration is the problem, lets not throw the baby out with the bath water.

I don't know why people complain about tripfags when JFs particularly LARPing yanks are a far bigger problem

This is the archetype of the alt-right.

Bullshit, nobody wanted you there in the first place and you've kept your tripcode on to try and be a big fish in a small pond surrounded by newcunt redditors.
You might be able to fool all the people who came here from the time of brexit but anyone here longer than 5 minutes can see you have nothing worthwhile in your life and nowhere to go except to try and be "better" than "larping plebbitors"

You're the most reddit thing here

>what is irony

He makes them well before the bump limit (about 270 posts) just so he can claim we are all in 'his' thread

To beat him to it would be cancer as its too early

Only alternative is to make alternative and migrate and boycott

Would do it but I post mostly from phone

You're doing a great job Tim, you really were the best choice for party leader. If only I hadn't pulled you out of the dairy, what would the Liberal Democrats be like today?

>remember to shame young right wing men into submission by calling them nerds, goy!
>nobody must ever get out of the conference hall

Real talk guys why do you care if they want to put some letters as their name instead of anonymous? It makes literally no difference to anything that I can think of. Not taking sides but just saying this is a non issue.

Immigration is an issue and the NHS would be workable without it. But I don't think it is deniable that (in a competive enviroment) a private health care system would be more efficient, nationalisation is practically monopolisation.

Being economically and socially liberal isn't right-wing.

>newcunt redditors
All of the Tory boys who flooded here last summer to defend May because they knew nothing of politics were the people most aggressive to me, though. You haven't a leg to stand on

>The President that saved Israel

Hard Brexit or Soft Brexit?

Is it happening soon?

Will anyone ever Barrage the Farage?

That is all.

Hmm

>it is number of dependants that are using it.
Oh right, because the UK has so many more people than the USA, doesn't it.

You act like it's not exactly the same long wait time bullshit in small towns too. Also the doctors and nurses are garbage

How do we get excellent foreign doctors and you get Pappap Dingding Everybody Singhsingh who can't wash his hands after shitting all over them?

Some fucker is employing them.

>what is irony
Irony is someone who roleplays as being christopher hitchens, pretending to have ultra right wing conservative values scrounging off the benefit system while doing nothing but make brit/pol/ threads without his tripcode on because he STILL hasn't managed to convince the general population of brit/pol/ of his lies.

Soft

No

Yes, the electorate of South Thanet and Douglas Carswell

we get thread splitting if we wait too long.

Nationalisation is needed when the service being operated is so vital the the running of the nation that is can not be risked that the people running it would put profit before service.>Oh right, because the UK has so many more people than the USA, doesn't it.
Oh right you are trolling, no-one can be this retarded. Fair played, 8/10, would be trolled again.

>christopher hitchens
Confirmed newfag that knows fuck all, piss off.

>planef full of lefties
>expend energy trashing young guys who could be useful one day

good, good!

>as being christopher hitchens
Shows how fucking new you are, top kek

How about HM-Brit/pol/, but he would just follow us in the event of a exodus.

>>Every week there are 2 more tripfags
It's a GCHQ ploy to demoralise the concept of anonymous.
There are no new tripfags. Just the same cunts with more proxies.

They are all FULLY GAY.

Also YKTD is a paki.

IGNORE THEM ALL.

But service does equal profit, in a competitive environment, which we don't currently have.

I have no idea, they're counted as "European" by the census, but I know from somewhere that they're the biggest immigrant group out, out of all foreign born people too.

>The outdoors and active lifestyle really appeals to me
Same, that's what I like about it. There are lots of natural parks everywhere for hiking (pic related, it's about ten mins from where I live) and DOC blocks for hunting too if that's your thing, you just have to know somebody with a gun, unless you can get a license

>Maoris seem infinitely better than pakis and niggers
They are. They even hate niggers and coconuts more than most white people do, they do a lot of crime but they're nowhere near as bad as niggers. They're alright, after all they could be abos, which are near animals

>Same never heard anyone who have been to NZ not like it
All the Euros here seem to worship it (Germans especially), no idea why but hey, they bring in money and their qt girls, can't complain

>You dont have loads of deadly snakes and spiders like OZ do you?
Literally none, we're the only country apart from Ireland to not have snakes and the only "poisonous" spider we have is something called a katipo which I've never seen, you probably have to look for one to find one. So, short answer, none at all.

>The pototaoes maybe different but they still look different. Yeah its making me hungry also but cant justify eatng fish and chips at 11:30 am.
Join the club, I can't justify eating them past midnight (12:45 am here). Bloody tempting though, might have them tomorrow if I can be bothered.

Stop talking about tripfags you fucking aspergers-riddled mongs. Tripfaggots are one thing, but spending 100~ posts every thread talking about them makes the quality far worse than their mere existence. Stop bringing joy into their sad little lives and get back to talking about how much of an ugly bint Jo Cox was or how the Holocaust never happened.

Well aware of how hypocritical this post is but this is the last time I'm mentioning it.

>All the tory boys who flooded here
I'm not sure if you're trying to convince me or yourself with that. Everyone new stood with Nigel and UkIP.

You haven't got a leg to stand on being that you've more in common with the green party in your actual life than you do with real conservative values. You don't even support trident.

>Oh right you are trolling
A little.

But the USA clearly has more sick and unhealthy people than Britain.

We just have better and more plentiful doctors who earn a good living while you import trash to breed superbugs.

Also the NHS can be more efficient in some ways, it has for example huge buying power with pharmaceutical companies.

Britpols tripfags are attention seeking jobless NEETs who think they are some sort of bastion of morality because they pretend to be Christian

They post recycled copy pasta every day, sometimes 70 times in a single thread

There's no conversation, just newfags feeding them

They are lefties though. The only consistent "right-wing" value of the alt-right is being anti-immigration, which isn't even the case for many of them because they're CIVIC libertarians who will eventually concede it for the sake of the economy, and opposition to Islam, which is borne more from a dislike of religion in general than the faith itself

Such short memory.

>it has for example huge buying power with pharmaceutical companies.
And you still have a huge waiting time for the latest drugs and treatments.

The poor Bowdenposter

Service does not equal profit, just look at car insurance companies, they will all get away with what they can charge and form some kind of price fixing.

So if I decide to use a name instead of 'anonymous' I'd suddenly be a NEET christian pretender posting copypasta?

>You don't even support trident
The NHS of the right.

>tripfags
>young men needing the doctor despite being in what is supposed to be their mental and physical prime

Why am I not surprised?

At least Trident actually does what it's supposed to.

I don't know how the NHS operates, but I used to sell sand to the MoD and the boss used to triple the price because they would pay it as they werent motivated by profit.

That loss has a knock on effect and is a reason why the infantry had sub-standard search equipment in Afghanistan.

I imagine most state run operations are the same.

Again, in a COMPETITIVE enviroment.

We don't currently have one.

Better than everyone in the Western Europe

It doesn't though, considering we need the permission of a nation that has always been hostile to us and destroyed our empire in order to even use them.

youtube.com/watch?v=jY4tD2Hbg_A

Dealing with tripfags
>Don't use their threads
>Don't respond to their posts
>Make sure to point out how ironic their values are given their standing in the world
Every anonymous user in here that is still engaging with tripfags more than once month is part of the problem.

Go join other threads, brit/pol/ is nothing but a circlejerk for these pathetic roleplayers while they wait for their bennys and mommy to make them lunch.

THINGS

Reminder that Britain and America are always the best of allies and always have been apart from a little issue in 1812 that isn't really important anyway.

The vast majority of the problems of the NHS are related to immigration, most of the rest are to do with incompetent or bloated management.