Brit/pol/ - non-tripfag OP edition

Remember not to talk to tripfags. Do not reply to them, do not acknowledge them.

If you see someone replying to a tripfag, remind them this is unacceptable.

>Sharia May's U-Turn Madness; PM threatens a Hard Brexit unless she gets EU concessions
news.sky.com/story/brexit-pm-expected-to-say-uk-prepared-to-leave-single-market-10729623

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>"The BBC can't edit the internet, but we won't stand aside either" - 'Permanent Reality Check Team' set up to censor fake news
theguardian.com/media/2017/jan/12/bbc-sets-up-team-to-debunk-fake-news

>"Labour is fully behind free movement" - Jeremy Corbyn's latest speech
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/jan/14/jeremy-corbyn-speech-fabian-society-promises-complete-break-with-this-rigged-system-in-speech-to-fabians-politics-live

>NI MPs threaten to go to court and delay Brexit by months if its crisis is not resolved soon
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-northern-ireland-crisis-stormont-assembly-delay-theresa-may-illegal-article-50-a7526126.html

>"Be open all hours or face funding cuts" - Govt's message to GPs
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/theresa-may-tell-gp-surgeries-give-patients-appointments-want/

>Parliamentary Brexit Committee demands soft Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/14/brexit-committee-demands-transitional-deal-and-parliamentary-vote

>MILK SURGE continues as the Lib Dems score huge council by-election victories
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/liberal-democrats-celebrate-stunning-council-by-election-wins-in-both-north-and-south-a7525306.html

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/dominic-cummings-brexit-referendum-won/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like YKTD desu

Imperial Leather

>Me IRL

I endorse this splinter, though they will just follow.

Shame the rest of your countrymen aren't as great as you.

Reminder that NEETs belong in /britfeel/

Political convo time

Was QT good this week?

Imperial Leather

I missed it. Was there anyone good on? I heard Aaron Banks was on, wondering what he had to say. I hear he's a traitor now.

Well Scottish Independence lost & over 1 million voted to leave the EU, which is a sizeable number. It's funny to see Sturgeon and her cronies rambling to everyone about how Brexit doesn't represent us when over a million people voted for it.

The media makes us look more cucked than we are.

I hope someone goes Thomas Mair on her one day.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/dominic-cummings-brexit-referendum-won/

Essential reading, though it may take an hour

Dominic Cummins giving behind the scenes look at Vote Leave but also a general opinion on the political landscape

Traitorous vermin

Is anyone else reasonably happy with how Brexit is going?

You have the inevitable cucks trying to delay it but from the sounds of it we are still getting the best possible Brexit. It does sound as though EU negotiators are beginning to shit themself that we actually don't want to be a part of (((them))).

Is this what your right wing views got you lad?

No, I am not happy.
A50 should have been invoked the day of the vote (which Cameron said he would do, then flip flopped on). We have a PM who campaigned to Remain in charge.
We've had all talk and no action.
I expect them to drag it out until 2020, at which point it will become an election issue - and there will not be a single party who is electable who will be in favour of it.

I'm hopping mad.

I'll be happy when article 50 is invoked, and then when free movement is removed

Until then, I have no emotional position

Best scenario IMO is May goes into negotiation asking for everything, EU ofc says No, then May says "fine, see you later" and doesn't negotiate squat

>the inevitable cucks trying to delay it
You mean the House of Commons, House of Lords, Prime Minister, civil service, legal system and our EU negotiators? Yeah what a bunch of irrelevant jokers...

I see so many Remoaner cunts saying "Leave voters didn't vote to leave the single market! Leave voters didn't vote to stop immigration!"

Fuck these cunts. I hate them so much, with their obvious lies.

>skim milk
>metric system

is northumberland ok

What's the general opinion here on this guy?

my thoughts
>I think he's a good guy
>but why is he so israel friendly, we don't owe them anything and I refuse to buy this 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' mentality that society/ nupol have embraced

Is there even an equivalent to david duke in UK politics?

I thought he was shit because like a fool the only opinions I got about him were from the media. Then I watched his address to the Oxford union and completely changed my mind about him.

I don't agree with his Israel support, but I get a feeling after what he's had to endure in regards to people telling lies about him, he's probably changed his mind on the JQ over the years. I doubt he'd be crazy enough to say it in public though. He's risking enough as it is.

S
P
Y

They take the Tim Farron view that we should only leave the EU on paper but still be part of everything else

Which is probably the worst outcome

I think if we get anything other than complete withdrawal from the union, complete stop of immigration and completely leaving the single market, all it will do is put off the impending civil war.

I'm serious. Might be ten years, might be twenty, but at some point there will be a war in this land. I've even started to get /fit/ because of these thoughts, and studied military tactics/guerilla warfare etc.

>Which is probably the worst outcome
It's the supported one though

Stop LARPing, little man

He literally did nothing wrong.

Reminder that anyone using (((polls))) to support their argument is an idiot.

Polls said Trump had a 98% chance of failure.
Polls said brexit wouldn't happen.

Also all tripfags are cunts, also jewish and/or pakistani.

>or pakistani.

>Would you get off your arse, stop watching The X Factor, put down the Daily Express and fight in a civil war against le evil Remoaners?

>99% No
>1% Yes
>1% margin of error

>B-BIASED FUCKING POLLS WE'RE ALL TOMMY MAIRS WAITING TO STRIKE

The absolute state of you roleplayers

They've been caught shitting on our highways recently. Brown skinned taxi drivers.

Polls we've debunked 100 times before too.

This is why nobody like tripfags

I would be interested to see them do a poll of how many people trusted polls. Just to see what result they would pick.

Sunday comfiness levels?

> tucked up in bed
> nice and cold outside
> fuckton of tea
> brit/pol/
> footie
> new book
> few new films

full comfy/10

>mfw I just nipped out for some fags and ended up talking to some baptists coming out of their chapel or nest or whatever

I dunno man, I've been giving real consideration to attending a church lately but they seemed a bit happy clappy to me, they seemed super keen to give me soup for some reason. I don't want any of that community spirit business, I want a terrifying fashy god to tell me what to do

What book?

>I don't want any of that community spirit business, I want a terrifying fashy god to tell me what to do
Catholicism m8. The one true church.

He meant a terrifying fashy god that doesn't tell him to suck paki cock, one assumes

Love fantasy and already got through most of the classics. Mate recommended this and I'm enjoying it but it's all a bit fedoracore. The worlds pretty interesting though. Called the Lies of Locke Lamora.

If anyones got any modern fantasy recs I would love to hear them

What misleading descriptions.

Daily reminder to filter YKTD

tbqh I'd probably only get into it so I could rebel against it again, I want some order and guidance but I'd only fuck it up

While 1984-tier they're still the ones that are going to be used by the media and every major party, which means they're the definitions the goyim will use

Most Catholics (the informed ones) think the current pope is a total cunt anyway m8, you'd be in good company.

>why are you lot so happy?

>because God, user

Creeps me out

Stop replying to tripfags.

The only right choice

Im honestly scared of our union lads.

Scotland and Wales will soon leave. They have raging independence movements. Reeee.

I don't read peoples retarded names.

Wales don't, dont believe the hype

Plaid can't even beat fucking Labour.

Stop responding to tripfags.

They were quite hard to shake off actually, even though I approached them first to be fair. Big on the Alpha course or whatever, which I gather is like brainwashing boy scouts

Wales won't leave, they like the English. They pretend they don't, but they do really.

Scotland literally hate us but they are welfare nigs and will never vote away their bennies. Nothing to worry about.

Stop replying to people who reply to tripfags

Wales doesn't you fool

UKIP even did better than them in 2015

The Welsh like the union

Scotland is completely fucking dependent on us and the referendum power has not been devolved. A referendum won't be called for 5 years minimum

Dont worry lad

If anything you should fear Northern Ireland slyly slipping away and not Wales

Shit is kicking off over there right now and Sinn Fein are set to dominate

There was a poll that put welsh independence highest in the last decade or so.

>more people voted to remain the UK than voted to remain in the EU
>SNP thinks 1.6 million > 2 million

When was the last time a poll was right?

Give me an example please.

N. Irish unionism has never bee stronger. Unification has decreased. They arent going anywhere.

Hopefully

Death to Anglos, freedom for Celts

> highest in a decade

to what? 5%? they were probably all displaced scots

>A referendum won't be called for 5 years minimum
Good. Non-EU Scotland Best Scotland

baffles me how people can just 'get into' religion and various churches desu, I've had mates who just suddenly decided they were catholic etc. and went full convert on it. I don't know

>Anglos
But they are not Anglos. They are Celts whose ancestors were subjugated by the real Anglo.

Ever noticed how English people are so hideous looking compared to other Germanic-speaking people? Its because the inhabitants of England aren't really Germanic people at all, they're in fact a bunch of potato niggers in denial.

All the great achievements of the English people were done by individuals of mostly Saxon, Angle, Norse, or Norman heritage.

The aboriginal population of England is composed of sickly and wicked abominations who were most likely banished from the European mainland. Not surprisingly, the most shitty parts of the British Isles are the regions in which the aboriginal Celt-nigger DNA is strongest and least diluted... Places like Ireland, Wales, and some parts of England. In these places, you will often find people who posses a phenotype that can be described as short, swarthy, and ''Black Irish''.

I suggest the term ''Anglo'' stops being used to describe English people. It's an insult to the real Angles and Anglo genes carriers like Scots and Danes.

35% if it meant remaining in the eu.

This. Everyone in Wales knows the Welsh Assembly is a joke and would destroy our country within a decade left to their own.

I've said it before on here but Sturgeon and her cronies are the most retarded people in politics at the moment. Literally nothing she says is remotely possible and it irritates me how much coverage she gets. She called a fucking press conference the other week ffs when she's got as much right to stay in the EU as my neighbour Barry.

If anyone seriously rates Sturgeon discard that persons opinion immediately.

So nowhere near enough

Roger Scully is a hack and that poll feeds off butthurt Remainers, just like how Lib Dem membership rates soared for 5 minutes after the referendum

Fakers
If you are against homosex, single parents, hedonism, general rampant sexytime, other religions etc - the best excuse to defend your opinions is "its my religion"

Did anybody notice how they changed the Leave/Remain colours after the referendum? On the night Remain was blue and Leave was red. I wonder why they changed remain to yellow following the result in Scotland? What agenda could the (((BBC))) possibly have!

You dont give a shit that just 15% more and wales would be independent??

Red/Blue was Sky.

BBC was always Yellow and Blue (colours of the EU flag).

>should scotland be an independent cuntry
>no
scotcucks gonna scotcuck

I remember it being Leave: Blue Remain: Yellow on the night...

Scottish independence actually won, it was only prevented from gaining the majority of the vote due to scumbags like yourselves permitting foreigners resident in Scotland to decide Scotland future.

someone redpill me on tripfags
why even look at the "name", why does it matter?

They're trying too hard

>walks towards you

>but why is he so israel friendly

He was paid.

Fuck off lanky cunt

>allowing the SNP to turn glorious Alba into a 70% white country
>A
>FUCKING
>CROSS

The issue is they are posting once a minute for 12 hours a day with the same copypasta

West Country best country.

I dunno man I'm pretty Sup Forums but that's not really my interest in it, I've just been a bit disillusioned with muh rationality lately and for some reason I'm drawn to the church rituals side of things. I just don't know

I stand corrected said the man in the orthopaedic shoe.

you don't need to be a tripfag to do copypasta though, again what's the difference?

>walks away

Tripfags are attention seekers. They have this strange complex where they constantly crave recognition, likely because they have no real friends or family.

They are basement-dwelling narcissists.

also YKTD is a Paki