German economic supremacy in Europe is a myth. Look at pic related...

German economic supremacy in Europe is a myth. Look at pic related, the following countries have a higher GDP than Germany:

>Iceland
>Netherlands
>Switzerland
>Austria
>Sweden
>Norway

This is embarrassing. It shows that Germany's economy isn't superior, it's barely mediocre.

>a higher GDP

Per capita, that is.

Old

was about to call you out on this, but you corrected
also, of course because your country is so big you'll have poorer regions, but the main reason behind german dominance is the high Gdp per capita combined with high population

>This is embarrassing. It shows that Germany's economy isn't superior, it's barely mediocre.

This is nothing new. Only you deluded fucks in cuckmany you are superior in any way. The rest knows that you are just a neoliberal paradise to leech of the workforce of the native people. That's why hunderd-thousands of you immigrate to Switzerland I guess.

GDP is a jewish trick measure

don't fall for it

That's GDP/capita.

You chose countries with an average population of 3.

I don't see any signs of dominance at all.
This is shocking.

per capita not total

if you let in 2m immigrants and refugees it's going to drop

countries like ireland are a tax haven (big inequality still) norway is an oil mine, swizerland is a bank, austria, sweden and nertherlands are small which makes it easy to support you're people

germany is the european powerhouse. everyone knows it. it's a fact of europe

wtf is wrong with moldova? it has just 5000. even albanians and arabs double it.

Ireland too

Yes, true.

Why would anything but capita matter? "Oh looks I am rich because some other dude in my country is rich.. oh.."

God bless the oil. Lets fill the empty oil wells in the north sea with niggers and shitskin immigrants and put pressure pn it so we can have infinite oil in the future, anyone with me?

why the hell is Ireland so high? Since when are they higher than Norway?!

There's nothing in moldova, just old people and some farms.

what's embarrassing is how much sweden/norway look like two dangling cocks

is this why scandis are so gay?

Now u can start going to Ireland and do shitjobs instead of coming to Norway, gonna miss polak carpenters and bricklayers though

GDP per capita isn't a measure of each citizen's wealth. It's a measure of productive capacity. It's taking all of a country's GDP and dividing it amongst population size.

Are ukrainians even people?

Stop coming here, and take your Pollacks with you.

>Not Sweden penis and Finland the balls
Get off the Australian VPN, leaf.

wtf is finland

gdp per capita is average wealth of the citizens

nominal gdp is economic power

They're already here. Biggest minority in the country.

>Moldowia

JUST
U
S
T

It's a meme.

No, GDP per capita is the division of GDP among the population. Nominal GDP is GDP without adjustment for inflation.

>PPP
>Probably a 2010 picture

Top kek m8

Be happy u have a minority that work and pay taxes and dont kill ethnic ires, here we have infinite shitskins

Big companies