Antarctica General

What would a Sunday be without an Antarctica thread? No need to deny some claims that might appear ridiculous, as some of you may know, truth is stranger than fiction. So what we need to do is to compile all the research on Antarctica. We can't let (((them))) dictate this narrative, they might soon announce that they have found ancient ruins in Antarctica.

Hollow Planets by Jan Lamprecht
bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_8a.htm#inicio

RUSSIAN DOCUMENTARY Third Reich - Operation UFO (Nazi Base In Antarctica)
youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw

Operation Highjump
bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm

The Russian orthodox patriarch and the Pope meet for the 1st time in 1000 years
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/16/science/antarctica-john-kerry-global-warming.html
abc.net.au/news/2016-02-19/head-of-russian-orthodox-church-visits-antarctic-flock/7184390
pravoslavie.ru/english/90709.htm
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/01/503973422/buzz-aldrin-is-medically-evacuated-from-antarctica
home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=220107
antarctica.gov.au/news/2016/governor-general-visits-australian-antarctic-territory
iuemag.com/december2015/sf/pearls-from-antarctica.php
bbc.com/news/world-australia-38139925
beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2016/11/the-antarctic-ban-for-another-35-years-to-cover-up-the-secrets-from-the-past-video-2518422.html
buenosairesherald.com/article/209987/obama-to-extend-trip-to-argentina-with-patagonia-visit
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=boU8eM_-JO4&;
ancient-code.com/evidence-of-ancient-civilization-on-antarctica-strange-oval-shaped-structure-spotted-in-satellite-imagery/
thesun.co.uk/news/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Nova_Bay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Specially_Protected_Area
youtube.com/watch?v=PjVgYf7Kqas&feature=youtu.be
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/secret-nazi-military-base-russian-scientists-alexandra-land-a7373401.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU&t
nuclearplanet.com/Herndon JGG93.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sannikov_Land
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Land
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocker_Land_Expedition
youtube.com/watch?v=CR7znk1jzas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

John Kerry: nytimes.com/2016/11/16/science/antarctica-john-kerry-global-warming.html
Head of Russian Orthodox Church: abc.net.au/news/2016-02-19/head-of-russian-orthodox-church-visits-antarctic-flock/7184390

Tom Hanks: pravoslavie.ru/english/90709.htm

Buzz Aldrin: npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/01/503973422/buzz-aldrin-is-medically-evacuated-from-antarctica

New Zealand head of defence force and senior cabinet ministers: home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=220107

The Governor-General, His Excellency General the Honourable Sir Peter Cosgrove AK MC (Retd from Austrailia): antarctica.gov.au/news/2016/governor-general-visits-australian-antarctic-territory

Lady Cosgrove: antarctica.gov.au/news/2016/governor-general-visits-australian-antarctic-territory

M.K. Pandit (Harvard Professor): iuemag.com/december2015/sf/pearls-from-antarctica.php

76 women are heading there -76 is significant to the illuminati because 1776 is the year that the Bavarian illuminati was started: bbc.com/news/world-australia-38139925

Possibly Obama: beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2016/11/the-antarctic-ban-for-another-35-years-to-cover-up-the-secrets-from-the-past-video-2518422.html buenosairesherald.com/article/209987/obama-to-extend-trip-to-argentina-with-patagonia-visit

There is an opening somewhere in Antarctica that leads into Earth's hollow interior.
Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. There is a world inside our world.

Rotschild Island Flag in Antarctica

Copying aussie anons truth bomb

Antarctica is Atlantis. Remember that Plato said that Atlantis was larger than Asia Minor (present-day Turkey) and Libya (which in those days referred to Northern Africa minus Egypt) combined. Antarctica is larger than Asia Minor and Libya combined. Read up on Charles Hapgood's theory of crustal displacement and keep in mind that Charles Hapgood died suddenly in (((suspicious circumstances))). Antarctica (Atlantis in those days) used to be near the equator and thus had a tropical climate. Also, Plato said that there were elephants and bananas in Atlantis. Elephants and bananas naturally exist ONLY in tropical climates. Crustal displacement made Atlantis slide southward to its present position. Also, David Wilcock and Corey Goode are mah niggas and I LOVE Coast To Coast AM!

Large Saucer UFO Found Buried In Antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=boU8eM_-JO4&;

Evidence of Ancient civilization on Antarctica? Strange Oval-shaped structure spotted in satellite imagery

ancient-code.com/evidence-of-ancient-civilization-on-antarctica-strange-oval-shaped-structure-spotted-in-satellite-imagery/

thesun.co.uk/news/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Nova_Bay
>Antarctic Specially Protected Area
A marine area of 29.4 km2 of the bay comprising a narrow strip of coastal waters about 9.4 km long, to the immediate south of Zucchelli Station, and extending to a maximum of 7 km from the shore, has been designated an Antarctic Specially Protected Area (ASPA 161).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Specially_Protected_Area

I have a feeling pizzagate and antarctica will somehow be connected later on

youtube.com/watch?v=PjVgYf7Kqas&feature=youtu.be

amazing show

>samefag

Sup Forums is not your personal larping army

what else can I do, zryga galvas?

How is this larping?

Because it's not live action reality, nigger.

There is no secrit Nazi base, fuck off conspiracy lards.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/secret-nazi-military-base-russian-scientists-alexandra-land-a7373401.html
wew lad

its more than real, medic

Fuck you, that's MY pasta! Anyway, here's the image that goes with that post. kek

no

No

NO

aah sorry bro, mentioned you in the other post
VERY good pasta though

>aah sorry bro, mentioned you in the other post

No, it's okay. I was just kidding. I actually don't want anyone to mention me if they copy my stuff, because the message is more important than the messenger.

>yfw Arctic != Antarctic

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

noted

I'm still thinking about that coast to coast podcast, didn't have much sleep after it, keku

so Nazis could have bases in Arctic, but not in Antarctica?

The idea of Hollow Planets seems to have found a home for itself among Russian scientists more than anybody else. In this century Russians have twice suggested that planetary bodies might be hollow. The first was the suggestion that one of the moons of Mars was hollow. The second was when two senior scientists from the Soviet Academy of Sciences (as it was then known) suggested that our Moon was hollow. In the mid-1970s Vasin and Shcherbakov from the Soviet Academy of Sciences suggested that the Moon was a huge alien spaceship! No one really knows how the Moon came into being. If the Moon and Earth formed together in orbit, why are the surface materials of these two worlds so dissimilar? There are also some rocks found on the Moon which might be older than the Earth.

The phonecall that saved europe was made from Antarctica if you know what i mean.

>noted

Thanks.

>I'm still thinking about that coast to coast podcast, didn't have much sleep after it, keku

Yeah, it was literally one of the best episodes of Coast in years. But Corey Goode seems to think that Earth's interior is not hollow per se but is instead more like a honeycomb type of structure, whereas I think that Earth's interior is straight-up hollow.

>yfw Arctic base actually had a very important use, abandoned after a year because hard to get supplies

>Antarctic thousands upon thousands of miles further, literally has no use

You cunts are cooked

so why did operation highjump happen then?

Training personnel and testing equipment in frigid conditions;
Consolidating and extending the United States' sovereignty over the largest practicable area of the Antarctic continent (publicly denied as a goal even before the expedition ended);[citation needed]
Determining the feasibility of establishing, maintaining, and utilizing bases in the Antarctic and investigating possible base sites;
Developing techniques for establishing, maintaining, and utilizing air bases on ice, with particular attention to later applicability of such techniques to operations in interior Greenland, where conditions are comparable to those in the Antarctic;
Amplifying existing stores of knowledge of electromagnetic, geological, geographic, hydrographic, and meteorological propagation conditions in the area;
Supplementary objectives of the Nanook expedition (a smaller equivalent conducted off eastern Greenland).[3]

It makes so much sense that planets are hollow. It is not the smallest planets which spin the fastest, but the largest ones. The Earth rotates om 24 hours, and many of the planets smaller than it rotate even slower. Jupiter, the largest planet, which has a diameter more than ten times that of the Earth spins about its axis in a mere 10 hours.

Physics doesn't work like this. A star in the center of the Earth would collapse our crust and everyone on or in the Earth would die.

>quoting wikipedia

Based Switzerland

The moon definitely has tunnel systems from when it was lopped off us while we were still molten. The gray uniform dust and rock composition is so plain because it has almost no atmosphere and has gotten pummeled for us over a couple billion years.

>quoting bibliotecapleyades
Two can play that game.

interesting stuff. Yes truth is stranger than fiction, at this point I don't know who's lieing and who isn't. But what is your opinion on the earth being flat?

youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU&t

>It makes so much sense that planets are hollow.

Yes. Yes it does. Also, don't forget that Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune actually radiate more heat than they receive from the Sun. Not only that, but Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have auroras just like Earth does. This is because of the 'inner sun' in the centre of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. I think that planets are made like houses - and houses are meant to be lived on the INSIDE. We are technically living on the roof of our house, exposed to the elements and at their mercy. Truth is stranger than fiction.

>yfw in reality quoting this

Summerhayes, C. & Beeching, P. "Hitler's Antarctic base: the myth and the reality". Polar Record 43 (224): 14. doi:10.1017/S003224740600578X

>A star in the center of the Earth would collapse our crust and everyone on or in the Earth would die.

It's not a 'star' per se, I just call it a 'sun' or 'star' for lack of another term. It's actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction. Also, the reason why that naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction at Earth's centre doesn't collapse Earth's crust and kill everyone is because that naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction at Earth's centre emits repulsive gravity. Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism.

at this point, I don't know, I will believe only 100% if I see the planet from above myself. However, most of the evidence points to earth being hollow, in my opinion.

>Russian scientists

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon but found artificial structures there. The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

I'd also like to add that I think that the reason why the CIA decided to carry out the Flat Earth psyop is actually because of the (((suspicious circumstances))) that prevented the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition from happening. The CIA knew that this would make people suspicious and could even make people believe that Earth is hollow, so they tried to stop this by artificially popularising the Flat Earth theory.

I'm not saying you're wrong, it's just highly improbable and contrary to all known laws of physics. Also, there was a point in Earth's ancient history when there were several hundred natural nuclear fission reactions, but once again they're unsustainable phenomena. The likelihood of a single reaction sustaining itself for billions of years is even more implausible than reverse gravity.

i have a theory that its flat but hollow. It being an upside down triangle shape. Which is the anti Illuminati shape, their symmbol is the other way around, satan at the top being supported by slave minions below, with the greatest pressure on the bricks at the bottom (us).

you make a lot of sense aussie bro

>i have a theory that its flat but hollow.

How can something be flat AND hollow? Do you even know what hollowness is? Come on, man.

J. Marvin Herndon is a guy who wrote an essay about the feasibility of a natural nuclear fission reaction at the centre of Earth, check it out here:

nuclearplanet.com/Herndon JGG93.pdf

i can draw a hollow triangle if you want

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sannikov_Land

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Land

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocker_Land_Expedition

Bradley Land, Crocker Land and Sannikov Land are actually land-masses that exist on Earth's INNER surface but can be seen on Earth's OUTER surface as mirages.

Fun read, thanks Strayabro! I concede that the core is possibly a natural nuclear fission reactor, but if people live in the hollow Earth, they aren't people like us. They'd be exposed to more radioactivity from their central Sun than we are from ours thanks to our distance and atmospheric composition.

Very cool read though, everyone here should download it and give it a spin, it's like five pages.

The earth could also be a cube with 6 pyramids on the inside of which the tips touch each other.

Around there is enough energy for gravity and light impulsions for plants to grow.

I just dont seem to be able to fit in places for outer living people and inner living people.

The pope and John Kerry would be interesting creatures imo.

from Byrd's diary

1000 Hours- We are crossing over the small mountain range and still proceeding northward as best as can be ascertained. Beyond the mountain range is what appears to be a valley with a small river or stream running through the center portion. There should be no green valley below! Something is definitely wrong and abnormal here! We should be over Ice and Snow! To the portside are great forests growing on the mountain slopes. Our navigation Instruments are still spinning, the gyroscope is oscillating back and forth!

1005 Hours- I alter altitude to 1400 feet and execute a sharp left turn to better examine the valley below. It is green with either moss or a type of tight knit grass. The Light here seems different. I cannot see the Sun anymore. We make another left turn and we spot what seems to be a large animal of some kind below us. It appears to be an elephant! NO!!! It looks more like a mammoth! This is incredible! Yet, there it is! Decrease altitude to 1000 feet and take binoculars to better examine the animal. It is confirmed - it is definitely a mammoth-like animal! Report this to base camp.

>but if people live in the hollow Earth, they aren't people like us.

Agreed. Legend has it that the people who live inside Earth are much taller than the average human being living on Earth's outer surface.

Just because your stupid threads don't get any traction on /x/, doesn't mean you should post them in Sup Forums.

I mean they probably aren't even human. Natural selection would take forever to build a hominid capable of surviving that radiation. If things live in the hollow Earth they aren't even close to us, either evolving from some life form other than simians or hailing from a completely different world.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=CR7znk1jzas