GENTLE REMINDER OF SALLY COHN'S SENSE

I don't even unsterstand what she really wants to say with this. But as we know, Hillary supporters are never angry.

>sally kohn

I heard she causes breast cancer

>double posting to get first post in your own thread

German autism knows no bounds

she was wrong like usual.

Implying it wasn't the exact opposite, and the liberals have been the aggressive ones the whole time.

But beside that Sally Kohn is actually alright, she's not a psycho liberal cunt that spouts ur a racist, bigot shit. She actually has her opinions thought out.

Caesar was based.
What craps are they teaching the children?

There is literally nothing wrong with being angry. If people aren't angry with all the bullshit that's going on, then they have their head up their assess. Also, fuck this stupid cunt.

which Caesar?

>2027
>thinking a white male is based

ISHYDDT

The salad. Trump can't possibly be worse than that hipster shit.

It's always 8 years for some reason that are buying into this fearmongering.
9 year olds on the other hand are all going full MAGA

Hahahhahahahahahjaahhahahajahjajajajahajja

You're retarded. How old are you? 15?

It was more of an afterthought but if if you believe I'm actually thinking about trying to get a first post, something you would do, then go ahead. The autism has been projected.

>Hilary supporters sadly rioted over trump win

This one is awesome.

Aww, she's retarded.

So well thought out....

She's a fan of sharia and won't shut up about it.

More well thought out shit

She's doing it because she knows she can get away with it. If Sharia ever actually gets enforced, she'll be on the first plane to a different white country.

I wonder if there really are any gay feminist Muslims who believe in sharia. World is a big place, so there might actually be some deeply retarded individuals who are able to hold multiple 100 % contradictory beliefs.

Doesn't this prove if even the good Muslims buy into sharia then there really is no good Muslims...

She's trying to pretend Sharia is progressive to cover for the alarming number of '''''moderates''''' that believe in it.

Oh hang on! You mean it has children. Isn't that a lesbian?

Fuck I hate this word.

He's actually right on the first sentence.
Because "fuck white ppl etc.", violence outbreaks in negro communities and double standards all the way.
Makes me scowl upon the "political correct" crowd.

This statement is retarded on so many levels, this could be shooped and be (((fake news)))

I like how she's ugly as sin and tries to hide it using that filter.

>defending your autism by posting an unessesarily long reply that reiforces the japs position that you and whats left of your people are autistic

Start telling women to stfu and that they are stupid. Then ridicule them

Fuck this is genuine autism.