Muh superior aryan genes

>muh superior aryan genes

stfu leaf

This looks shopped.

kek

Don't throw stones when you are living in a glass country

based polska kurwa

We've been shitting on each other for the last 3 millennias, why should we stop now? There's no White Front or anything, that will never happen.

Wow, almost all of niggers in our country.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJJAJAJA
pafpbp

He has a right to warn the ignorant Pole to watch out and not make the same mistakes he did.

Hope the 10 million Ahmeds help you in enriching your country

>americucks
>aryan

Can confirm, I've seen many shops back in the day.

He doesn't need to warn us, we look at what Hans is doing and are like: Fuck nope, keep that mudshit away.

The mud is already flowing in. Pictures of Polska niggers and "Polish by marriage only" prove it

yeah, it's easy to take money from Marshall Paln

Kek. Keep 'em comin

Why do they have desert camo?
Are burgers literally retarded?

Hahaha, yeah, there are always few fucked up people. Problem is the scale of this, not big enough.
Few retarded coal burners, that's all. Plus, as long as they properly assimilate it's not as bad.
We are too much of xenophobic/racist for this to work in same way as in Germany.

my sides

We had communism :')

JUST

you mean the one that France and Britain got too? Also we had to pay it back, a concept that wouldn't occur to a EU leech like your country.

thank you kurwaball

>tfw 5'11.5"
I mean it could've been worse seeing that my dad is 5'8 and my brother is 5'9, but why the fuck couldn't I've been granted that extra .5"

I'm saving that pic. The dude on the left looks like my bro florian. Why do all Germans look either badass or straight pussy?

so muslims can't see them, retard

Those are burgers my dude

Leech? Our military is literally protecting your country because your armed forces are a joke, just a year ago when PO was in power they were literally deployed to protect your borders instead of our own.

And if that wasn't enugh, we've been paying EU more than we receive.

The deal we've made with Germany is looking more and more awful, in fact most Poles think you should just fuck off with your bullshit and baseless entitlement.

>desert camo
>Multicam

I was talking about the guy with the Polish flag. Pols are basically 2 tier germans. They are barely different countries, only real difference is German guilt.

> And if that wasn't enugh, we've been paying EU more than we receive.

... just adding that it obviously wasn't initially the case, but it's been like that for a few years now.

The meme that Germany is engaging in some sort of charity needs to fucking die.

winged hussars save the day

Atleast you're not 5'7
:(

as a vet of the 82nd this made me kek

>PL karki vs. krasnoludki z USA

SHEEEEEIT

>it's another putin shill with a Polish proxy episode

Pass

>we've been paying EU more than we receive
pic related stop kidding yourself, you're the biggest net receiver of EU money
>Our military is literally protecting your country
don't know what we'd want with your horse lancers but we'll take what we can get
>The deal we've made with Germany is looking more and more awful, in fact most Poles think you should just fuck off with your bullshit and baseless entitlement
YES PLEASE, get out of the EU, you border-hopping scum are robbing cars and graveyards dry in Germany, you are like an infestation, second only to Turks

>Andrzej the Giant in front

That's right Ahmed. Continue paying gibs until further notice!

>6'
>6'
>5'11"
>5'8"

>checks flag

>horse lancers

They're operating over a hundred Leopard II tanks -you know, the ones made by Germany? Except they're all new. Meanwhile YOUR country is keeping the obsolete older models on the frontline and the new ones in the depot to save money. Apperently the plan is to have the older tanks hold off the enemy while the recruits are quickly trained in how to operate the new ones - because your army can't afford to just train them now.

You fucking faggots have a lot of nerve talking shit to Poland of all fucking places when it comes to NATO contributions. You're one of the worst offeneing freeloaders in the alliance. I'd take Poles over you cunts anyday. I hope the Poles tear down Warsaw and smash your heads with the fucking bricks.

Fucking sourkrauts.

poles are only good for cleaning toilets and cheap workes on construction
they are the worst slavic tribe and worser than ukraine

saved

poland stronk

in terms of needless warmongering the Poles are certainly second only to you Murritards, you antagonize Russia without any reason and expect us to fight your shitty war for you? Forget that, I can't wait to see Poland dissolved again.
Our military does need better equipment and training though.

>filename

My fucking sides

>we will protect Europe against Russia
>send over these manlets

top kek what the fuck America stop shitting with us

I think they are seen as tall in the US of A.

10 years with Hitler + 10 000 000 tons of foreign explosives.

it gets better, the full abbreviation is actually SPOL

>being a nazi
>"warmongering Poles"
xD

>no truck of peace
>no explosions
>no ficki ficki

That's not the real Germany...

>warmongering
>antagonize russia

Ahahahahahaha man fifty years of taking Soviet cock up the ass must have done something to your heads I guess. How exactly is defending *your* borders *our* war, again? Maybe we should've let Berlin starve. Go ahead, suck Putin's cock, see how far appeasement gets you. But what should we expect from a country importing as many muslims as they can, to rape their women in lieu of slavs? Merkelcucks, indeed.

Fuck off before we make you use Starfighters again.

We need to go deeper

The American guy on the right is obviously an oriental.
And the American guy on the left is only a couple centimeters shorter than the polacks.
This is a dumb meme.

Your god emperor disagrees with your neo-con interventionist worldview. And the Russians have yet to show that they want to invade Poland, the only ones who move troops and missiles to the border are NATO.
Also I wouldn't give a shit if Russia took Poland, they'd be better off for it.

>5'9
>6'1
SOMEBODY MAKE THIS EDIT

autism

>Military police

More like manlet police

Guess you missed Trump calling to "Make America Great Again," (like Reagan,) demanding a big increase in the Navy (like Reagan) and appointing a secretary of Defense named "Mad Dog" who's openly hostile to Russia (like Reagan.) But whatever you say Merkelcuck~

>the only ones who move troops and missiles to the border are NATO.

>iskander missiles in Kalingrad
>repeated massive "excercises" near the border
>LITERALLY INVADING THE UKRAINE

are you fucking stupid

>is only a couple centimeters shorter
>only

Spoken like a true manlet.

TIER

underrated

My family is half polish-half german and I love Americans, but those memes made kek xD

These Polish dudes get me wet. They are big and manly.

>American
>Aryan
>not 10% Native American, 35% African American, 45 % Latin American and 10% Asian American

Fucking realize that diversity is the way to go, fucking bigot homophobe racist facist Poland, geez...

why hasn't anyone post the german troops yet

>DĘBSKI & DAVIS

That could be a sweet comedy show

Daily reminder

>German
>Nowicki

>White

>WHITE
kek

also more manlet army

>German flag
>Nowitzki

wtf?

idk if I'm just in a good mood this morning or what, but this is fucking funny

why are US troops such manlets

Mr "60% White" and Doctor (((Nowitzki)))

THANKS HERBATE-BRO!

"xD"

Get out

what was he laughing about?

what?
polish cavalry corps

youre moms vagoo lmao

He just remembered something funny.

>im white, trust me.

>colour revolutions in ex soviet states
>kiew maidan sponsored by cia
>anti balistic shield in poland and romania (supposetly becouse of iran) wink wink