Do you think Molymeme posts here? He prolly gets shit on and disregarded a lot for posting under a leaf flag lmao

Do you think Molymeme posts here? He prolly gets shit on and disregarded a lot for posting under a leaf flag lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106625966/#106646341
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Makes you think. Still a leaf though. He's not a terrible YouTuber all together.

I don't think he would have become so redpilled without Sup Forums

His new vid on McCarthyism is top notch stuff if you have the attention span for it

a lot of alt right celebrities hail from canada, why would that be
seems like canada is the land of extremes, both in cucking and alt-righting

Trying to spare themselves from the great raking. Won't work. Rofl.

He outright names the Jew in the first hour. I think McCarthyism might go down as his magnum opus, even above Fall of Rome.

To be fair even the most radical Canadian alt-right is roughly equivalent to your average run-of-the-mill republican in USA. Canada is beyond saving and I think it's the only country that can be truthfully said about.

Radicalism degree does not matter, what matters is coverage
you got to admit canada has much intense reactionary movement per capita than the us does

Maybe we have different definitions of reactionary

Stefan isn't even from Canada in the first place and Gavin and Lauren are civic nationalists. i'm not sure who else is from Canada

Steven Crowder is also Canadian
him and Gavin are really annoying about playing the "I know everything about Canada now because I lived there 20 years ago" card

He's working on a Nazi Germany video that I think he said will rival even the Fall of Rome or some other videos he's made.

>isn't from Canada
>lived there for the majority of his life

How does that contradict my point you absolute coon? He spent his formative years outside Canada. Nothing Canadian shaped his personality or culture.

Crowder is an unbearable faggot.

He moved to Canada when he was 11.

How does that contradict my point you absolute coon?

Do you think the teenage years are more important in determining a person's culture and personality than childhood years? Nearly everything Stefan says about other people is an analysis of their childhood and how it impacted their adult development.

He literally doesn't even speak with a Canadian accent. I don't know how else to explain this to you.

Vote afd visit /r/ the_frauke digitz

poor guy. press f for respects.

Where were you when Molly dropped the final redpill?

Only newfaggot redditors think Sup Forums is a souce of far right information.
I come here to discuss thing but literally 0 evidence is ever provided by people here, i've seen tranny threads hit bump limit without anyone being able to form a proper argument backed by any form of citation.
The only merit of Sup Forums for the uninitiated is that it can sometimes lead you to other websites before you're overwhelmed by the sheer retardation and start feeling ashamed of your views.

>head of a government
>practiced upb
lmao

>nazi germany
>free market
nice meme friendo

I only shit on leaves that say extremely stupid or off topic things. I don't think that man would do either, but that's only my perception.

I bully leaves whenever I can, and you should too - it's fun.

Molyneux taught me that that inner voice I was ignoring for decades was right after all.
That there is an alternative to the braindead liberalism and muh feels that rules the 1st World.

Why would I care if a pseudo-intellectual idiot who thinks that you can disregard everything you don't like by saying "not an argument", which isn't argument either?

>denies global warming

he is an obvious insane man and can't be taken seriously. stop jerking off to him, pol. just stop.

He doesn't deny anything, he just goes where the evidence leads.

I'm old enough to remember when the Kyoto Protocol from the late 90s was supposed to be the last-ditch effort to save the environment before we all died of manmade heat death.
Guess what? We're still here, long after the crops should have dried up.

100% of the "not an argument" posts are him.

Nah I post that sometimes too.

t. molymeme

why does he think he is an authority on parenting when his own daughter disowned him?

I'm certain he has posted before. He's smart enough to use a proxy to get rid of the scarlet leaf.

shes like 6

sauce or shill

Stef is not a meme.
He is a bot.
Stefbot.

Its the same as a lot of the BLM guys being mixed or outright white (Jesse Williams and Talcum X Shaun King). Canadians want to be Americans just like those guys want to be black. So they try to prove themselves. But they try too hard and come off as /edgy/

A leaf is a leaf no matter how small.

or he really is that one annoying leaf shitposter

Prolific podcaster, prolific shitposter.

Fits the bill.

I think I talked to him a few days ago. There was a leaf posting about calling western civilization the most moral society there is, and i told him it seemed like he was judging morality based strictly off of women's rights. That user then went on to explain all the different metrics he was using, and it sounded exactly like some shit Molymeme would say. user was super-logical, somewhat centrist, very individualistic, very well spoken. It could have been him.

All of the alt right retards, especially the ones hailing from canada are a bunch of liberal faggots trying to subvert traditionalism and soil the image of the 'alt right'

He 100% lurks when people tell him we're talking about him

Archive? Screenshots? We gotta analyse this

You can be absolutely positive he at least lurks here because this is where most of the chumps of watch and pay him hang out. He has to know how pander to them, the better to scam them.

searching 4pleb now. will report back when i find it. i'm trying to remember the exact words

Well shit. I found it, but it's a burger. False alarm. I'm a retard. Here it is anyway
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106625966/#106646341