WHAT THE FUCK IS JEWS PROBLEM

For many years kikes whose families lived in Poland want to get compensation from our govermnent for the losses of their families in ww2

>forget that the those guys a bit to the west are responsible for war
>forget we were the victims of nazi occupation as same as them

They also want to get back their tenement houses

>forget that their houses after the war looked always like the attached pic
>forget that those houses were rebuilt by Poles from Polish money, no Jewish help
>forget that their granparents who survived left for Palestine not giving a shit about their previous home

And they say if we won't do as they want, we are antisemitic, neo-nazi holocaust helpers, why do they hate us so much?

As an ex Jew, I can tell you that they don't hate you, goy. They just think you're inferior (rightfully so, I may add), hence the constant need to abuse and exploit you.

Inferior for not exploiting others at every turn?

Jews like no one, sorry m8, there's no such thing as special relationship between Poles and Jews

>>forget that their houses after the war looked always like the attached pic
No, that's not even the Jewish district but rather the old town.
This is how most of their tenement houses looked in the Jewish district aka Mokotow (northern Warsaw) before the war.

Jews don't care about the circumstances, they just want the profit

And after the district became a Jewish ghetto and was razed in 1943 by the Germans.

>why do they hate us so much?

Gee, it's almost like they're your average parasitic Semite.

Who with crocodile tears streaming down his face calls you a racist for not also giving away your shirt on your back.

That's the revenge for declining diversity

I knew nazi poland was the evil infiltrating germany and starting ww2

In the background behind the old town and royal castle.

I agree. And they're right. Orthodox Jews have superior values, they learn hard, work hard and don't accept faggotry.

This. They don't care if your deprived society thinks that to praise LGBT faggotry is the highest point in respecting human rights. You want support faggots, they make money on this.

Poles are the true Jews of Europe.

You didn't rebuild shit. It was the USSR that rebuilt your cities.

GAS THE KIKES

The white area is the completely razed Jewish ghetto in 1943 which was the former Jewish district with their tenements.

kek

Soviets have actually looted even the railroads

Fucking anglo.