Will Western men ever uncuck themselves? Or will they be made into slaves?

Will Western men ever uncuck themselves? Or will they be made into slaves?

Wouldn't call that image rape necessarily, but it definitely is sex by deception or something.

Llmmaaoo heterocucks bbttffoo once again by based women

Nah man that's deception, like how when transgender people don't disclose they're retarded

>mfw everyone knows what happened but the guy is still considered guilty because of some procedural cunt

I don't know if that should be considered "rape", but it's definitely worthy of being charged assuming it can be proven that he did it intentionally

Should women be charged for lying about being on the pill before sex? It's not that different

>Consent to sex with condom on
>Dude says yes
>Engage in sex
>Dude pulls off condom, gets in there blank

Sorry, but that is sex without consent, which is also called rape in America.

>actually wanting to take the rubber off and put ur bare dick inside a bacteria ridden STI cesspit that is a womans fuckhole

kek some people are fucking disgusting

Kek he pozzed her up good I bet

Secretly removing a condom during sex is a valid reason to fill and win a rape lawsuit. If you don't agree, you're being ridiculous now.

The thing is, how to prove it happened? And if sex without condom is proved to have happened, how do you prove that there was request for condom use from either party in the first place? It's literally her word against his

OP is just being edgy to fit in

What about womyn who lie about being on the pill?

There are cases of women who took a blowjob in the mouth but didn't swallow, went to the bathroom, jammed it up the old fruit bowl, became pregnant, and successfully sued the man for child support. Now isn't that interesting?

But I do that all the time senpai!

hah, i did this once. just put a new one on when she asked where the condom went. 2nd time we had sex she was fine with going raw though

A willing slave is worse than being a forced slave. Western men are pathetic.

Western men are already slaves.

BTW faggots, it is impossible to have sex with a condom on. Your dick isn't actually going inside of a vagina. Its going inside of a plastic sheathe that a woman then uses as a dildo.

This is just

fuck off you homo

>meet some slag
>she says she's on the pill
>you have sex
>she was lying
>now you have to pay child support for 18 years

Seems like you should be able to file rape charges in this case too.

>all these cucks ITT

Its not rape at all, you guys are basically feminists

Guess my friendo

>mfw I read OP

Apparently Sup Forums thinks lying is a form of rape?

Cucks

its also wrong? what kind of argument is that faggots?

Except it isn't in a legal sense??

It's wrong, but the law doesn't see it as rape, despite being a worse situation considering the expense of the child support.