Prussian Virtues

When I work out in the gym, I usually listen to metal, and nothing gets be going more than German metal, ie Rammstein. The energy of the music charges me, as I aspire to Prussian Virtues (outlined below, taken from Wikipedia):

Austerity or Thrift
Courage
Determination
Discipline
Frankness or Probity
Godliness, coupled with religious tolerance
Humility or Modesty
Incorruptibility
Industriousness or Diligence
Obedience
Punctuality
Reliability
Restraint
Self-denial
Self-effacement
Sense of duty or Conscientiousness
Sense of justice
Sense of order
Sincerity
Straightforwardness
Subordination
Toughness

if we are to save western civilisation we need a solid moral code for men to aspire to, and for women to look for in men they want to marry and start a family with. The above list is a good start.

Feel free to add your own Virtues below, suggest ones which don't apply, or how you are living a more virtuous life

>working out to achieve a better and more intimidating physique
>keeping the house maintained so my wife can rely on me to do the manly jobs
>educating our children with a good work ethic and training them to be loyal to the family unit
>earning tonnes of money some have adequate financial reserves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8
youtube.com/watch?v=dBZxth7SMmM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidice_Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=b6shr_AXIrM&list=PLaOKHvtgVGj95g32iCFlNhEQ2cpGdEwWM&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Rammstein
>Prussian virtues

user, I...

>if we are to save western civilisation we need a solid moral code for men to aspire to

You will never have these, because the Prussian Virtues create a society of strong people, something the western rulers don't want because if people become able to rule themselves, the current leaders will no longer be needed and the people will take charge, putting leaders into power which will push these virtues towards the end of the world.

Prussian virtues boil down to:
Heroism
Absolute hierarchy
Nobility and honor
Practicality

Everything else is derived from this. Prussia was one of the greatest nations to have ever existed

>Rammstein
>Prussian Virtues

KEK
KEK
KEK

>When I work out in the gym, I usually listen to metal, and nothing gets be going more than German metal, ie Rammstein. The energy of the music charges me, as I aspire to Prussian Virtues

>if people become able to rule themselves
user, Prussia was a country that actually didn't want people to rule themselves. This is why it was so bureaucratized and why state control was so strict, this is basic political theory. State obedience as a way to rule yourself? Fuck me

Show me some polish metal that is as inspiring and I'll switch.

>polish metal
youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8

>rammstein "metal"
youtube.com/watch?v=dBZxth7SMmM

How is a bunch of loud people, who live degenerate lives an example of prussian virtues? If you want prussian virtues then I guess you should rather listen to Wagner or gregorian chants

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidice_Massacre

>Sup Forums will defend this

>Rammstein
they are lefty cucks m80

Great job on focusing on a single point OP listed. Take the "absolute hierarchy" away and what will you get? Certainly not degenerate anarchists/communists.

Also take people with these values ingrained in them and put them in a modern day democracy? They will create a revolution within a week because of all the degenerate shit going on. Especially many of the following are missing in todays people:

>Austerity
>Courage
>Determination
>Discipline
>Incorruptibility
>Reliability
>Self-denial
>Sense of duty or Conscientiousness
>Sense of order
>Toughness

These are virtues creating a strong society independent wether you have a strict totalitarian government or a democracy. But these things are not tought any longer for good reason.

>Prussia was a country that actually didn't want people to rule themselves.
Also, there never was a country in history that wanted their people to rule themselfs. The ones on top always made sure as best as they could to stay in power and should someone else replace them, they also made sure to stay there. It was either ruled by people that were power hungry or people who knew/expected people couldn't rule themselves and need a firm hand.

noice

>Godliness, coupled with religious tolerance
>religious tolerance

no

>Rammstein
>Stein
That band is uber cucked and leftist. You want some good sound try Sturm 18.

youtube.com/watch?v=b6shr_AXIrM&list=PLaOKHvtgVGj95g32iCFlNhEQ2cpGdEwWM&index=7

>I usually listen to metal
>Not listening to german war marches

>there never was a country in history that wanted their people to rule themselfs
Those are republican countries. There's a difference in concepts of states. Republicans believe that countries are run by human characters, their virtues and vices. Others believe states can be perfected through administrative control, detailed legislation and a developed central bureaucracy. Such was Prussia. Germans since Reformation are destroying monasteries, state is confiscating church wealth - where is self government in all this

>Prussians will always be associated with Teuton scum
IT JUST ISN'T FAIR

stay mad, pagan cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

this one is great for working out. fucking hype

>Those are republican countries.
Like the USA right?

So you skip the socio-psychological aspects of the topic/discussion (which has nothing to do with politics at all) and further try to throw politics101 shit at the wall hoping it sticks. You write like a textbook of a 3rd semester student.

The fact still stands: No country ever wanted it's people to govern itself.

Tldr: Stay on topic, which was virtues and morals and stop derailing just because you saw a buzzword you liked.

top fucking hek.

You should shop pickelhaube on top of that trilby.

obedience is a shit virtue. Loyalty is a good one.

stay mad vytautas

Initially of course. Right now they're a bureaucratized state run through federal agencies

>No country ever wanted it's people to govern itself
Firstly, countries can't "want" anything. You can speak of kings, or central authorities. And yes, there was a fight over power among people, but that doesn't change the fact that some countries were more centralized, and others were less. It doesn't also change the fact that politicians didn't approve of certain political theorists and refrained from centralizing power, because they were convinced to for instance republican theorists. Republican theorists put more emphasis on proper upbringing, schools, churches, families - generally forging of the characters of people. Bureaucratic states believe central administration should through laws command and protect people. The problem I underline here is to a big extent empty word juggling, but thinking, converstations and writing books is in general word juggling...

I don't know, sure look like Nazis to me...

>Initially
Initially in Ancient Greece. When modern liberalism and the first modern republics started those countries where ruled by the economic elite while the others were ruled by the nobility and the church. Nowadays they are ruled by the (((international banks and corporations))) regardless of the government type. What the user meant I think it was that some countries are ruled in the interest of their citizents, and those are most certainly none of the current countries.

They are whiney cuck edgelords who bitch about America instead of promoting based germanic values to make Doucheland great again.

Mein Teil sounds like a NatSoc death march until you read the translated lyrics and its an autistic nigger-tier song about muh dick, literally.