Why isn't he your hero yet?

Why isn't he your hero yet?

He basically committed to action what all you posers only ever talk about doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/here-is-what-appears-to-be-dylann-roofs-racist-manifest-1712767241
youtube.com/watch?v=651EOeD4Lhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obvious electronic mind control victim

He killed elderly black people going to church on a weekday

It's the haircut, desu. He would be our hero if he just got a fucking haircut.

He's a fucking scumbag and he set back the fight against black rage at least 15 years. Now blacks can say that they are being shot due to their skin color on national TV despite the fact that interracial stats are so ridiculously the opposite

Killing spree`s are so useless.

I got much more respect for a person if he/she can keep on killing for a extended period of time without getting caught.

>niggers must die!
>someone goes and kills niggers
>false flag MK Ultra mind control fake news hurr the holocaust never happened!
>b-but dude.. he killed niggers?
>no! he dindu shit!

He's jewish.

If he killed hoodscum at rednecks, but he didn't. He killed black people who were attending church. I hope his boypussy gets raped in prison

I don't doubt he killed anyone just not under his own complete willpower

>he wuz a gud boy
>going to church
>gettin his life on track
Fuck off nigger lover

He killed harmless old church blacks.

he should have been like breivik instead

He's and edge fag. If he really wanted to make a mark or start a race war he wouldve went into the ghetto and shot up thugs instead of old people praying in a church with no weapons.

He's a pussy.

>implying those teens on that island werent fish in a barrel like the niggers in the church.

Breivik was a bitch too.

>Sup Forums is one person with one set of political beliefs.

Retard.

>spilling blood in house of the Lord

after the election Sup Forums is getting annoying...it just spews whatever it fucking wants now

So you say he should have killed white people....oy vey....good goym....fucking faggots he did what non of you fucking neet losers had the balls to do so stfu and gtfo.

only five days left CTR
kill yourself before we arrest you

He is and edge fag. Any you sir are highly educated. Southern states no doubt.

He is a pussy for not killing ghetto trash. But it's not like he killed people. Doesn't deserve hero status but shouldn't be in prison either.

Dylan Roof counter insurgence t. Calm that ass down the pawn martyr

this a a r/eddit thread but whatever. it gets boring at some point.
he chose the church for its symbolic value.
killing the niggers there triggered a bigger response than killing some random dope dealer in chicongo.
the niggers he killed were political affiliated.
they were no angels.
he explains everything in his manifesto.
the iq level of Sup Forums is dropping fast.
it's under Sup Forums levels at this point. sad.

here is what he should have done. take pot shots at hood niggers recording it and then posting it on worldstar/twitter with rhetoric to make em chimp out. make them so paranoid they get themselves killed. niggers aren't going to read his manifesto

Because he's retarded. He achieved nothing, handed his enemies a free victory on a silver platter, and had a shit tier kdr.

If I had five minutes with that kid I could have turned him from a firecracker into a nuke.

Oh well. That's why armies are lead by generals, and not privates.

he killed the right kind of white people. I will do the same when the shit hits

in other words, he was quite insane. Occham's Razor and shit.
my strawman is prettier than yours.

Links to manifesto?

Because he was a fucktard and killed the innocent blacks that aren't a problem of the black community

Just because there is a larger number of blacks causing shit, doesn't mean they're all bad. He should have been like the dark knight and targeted only those that he knows would've caused damage

Pussy pulled a gun on unsuspecting people in the place they felt the safest in

>blacks care about white victims

>Why isn't he your hero yet?
Because he took out respectable black people in a church, this is tantamount to curb stomping babies, if he had of gone and taken out a heap of gangbangers then it would have been different.

Also Sup Forums is one person meme, good job ladyboy schlomo

yes electronic mind control is useful because it can make targets seem crazy by gaslighting them. complete deniability

And he changed fuck all

All of these
If he really wanted to kill niggers he should have gone shot up deadbeat porch monkeys, but he's a pussy ass fuccboi, so he shot somewhere where people were peacefully gathering to pray because he knew no one would be shooting back.

Kike propaganda

Dindus dindu nuff in. Der just going to church.

>steps on an ant, feels nothing
>shoots a deer, feels good
>hears about dead niggers, laughs

gawker.com/here-is-what-appears-to-be-dylann-roofs-racist-manifest-1712767241

>I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.

Fuck off nigger

>killing good Christian elderly blacks who literally dindu nuffin

Maybe if he took his justice down to the street corners and blasted every nig with a bandana and saggy jeans that'd have been progress. Killing a bunch of church blacks is shit, often times church blacks are the only community organizers in the ghetto trying to give kids a non-nigger outlet for recreation and community.

killing a few makes martyrs. You need to kill a million or more to make a statement, and 10+ million for results.

>electronic mind control
sure thing familia

>not in a position
>bulletproof car
>do drive bys

dude is stupid

If he shot a bunch of BLM rioting hood rats, he'd be a hero.

But he shot up a church. Most of Sup Forums, regardless of memes, actually like church, or at least keep Christianity in good regard. So he basically blew away some of the few "good blacks" out there.

He's a propaganda failure, and not at all like Breivik, who engaged open enemies of the West.

poland knows how is doen

It's kike propaganda to say that killing literally innocent people who aren't going to do anything in the future is wrong?

I bet the only human interaction you get is through replies on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=651EOeD4Lhw

He was too stupid to kill breeders. He shot elderly church niggers, who were not threat to produce additional niggers. You need to kill them before they have bred future generations of niggers, not AFTER.

>youtube
wtf I love Alex Jones now

SIEG!!!

not alex jones, CNN

hows the weather in denmark?

Naw, I get around. What fun is hate if you don't do it in person?

>niggers aren't people
>kikes aren't people
>stop pretending that they are

Who are you criticizing? Me or that Dutch ethno-masochist?

He killed white people that were at a political "training camp" to learn ideology and be indoctrinated into selling out their country.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy, JimJam.

If you think we want to kill Christian cucks you are on the wrong side of politics.

>when shitskins forget they're not on the internet

Because now blacks and the mayne streem meteor feels entitled to scream about MUH RACISM whenever possible.

If he was actually smart about it, he would have killed hood niggers one or two at the time without being caught, but no, let's go and make martyrs out of some niggers and reenforce their believes that tha white man be racisss and keeping us down mayne.

>not alex jones, CNN
who the shit cares
>hows the weather in denmark?
cold, wet and grey my dude.

>What fun is hate
I don't exactly hate, so I can't really join in with your mindset

I imagine you only get around to do your shopping or any other consumer interactions. Don't really see someone like yourself fitting in with that ideology

I'm sure like 99% of educated Sup Forums users do actually see that there is a contained violence within the black community (regardless of how large) and there is another large community of blacks which this doesn't spread into. He went after this group because he's a pussy who couldn't confront the real problem.

>he killed the le niggers!! xDDD HERO LOL

fuck off back to Sup Forums, please.

oh it's a division shill thread

Killing church going folk is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I have seen posted here.

>a cucked norweigan

You're making breivik sad.

Dutchman has it right. Most Serial Killers are never caught, and dindus might be even better than prostitutes as victims no one really cares about.

I agree he is a pussy.

Fitting in is a strong word. I blend pretty well. As long as I'm around white.

>elderly black people going to church

All these elderly people at some point were young niggers drug dealing, killing and robbing white people. They also had drug dealers relatives doing that right now while we speak.

Personally I never got all the anti-Dylann sentiment on Sup Forums

>boohoo he killed innocent niggers
Yea, niggers never kill innocent whites, right? Everything's fair game in the racial holy war. You think once we set up the internment camps for Jews we're gonna spare (((the innocent)))?