Americunt and Ausfalian Hate thread

Sup Forums Nazi GOLDBURGERS = US circumcised genetic mutts, larping as whites, who hate Jews badly but just elected the most jewed up prez EVER. Cognitive dissonance on the levels of feminists and Niggas.

Ausfalians = hate the Micks and don't like the pommy bastards either..yet still under the queen of England..lol
Also ironic seeing as they are the descendants of the criminal scum from these here parts. Not our top criminal minds though, just the chavvy ones who got caught stealing bread and sheeeiiiit.

Self hating cunts who still have those scummy criminal genes that's why they gravitate to the wigger culture so bad and want a "thug life"..After all even the US population of wiggers couldn't produce Iggy Azelea...only the scum down under could stoop to be that self hating.

They love to keep sucking circumcised American cock and suck even harder if it's from the hood...ever noticed!

Typo.. AUSFAILIAS

Sage goes in all fields, you can't bump your own thread, you gosh darn leprechaun

overbite weird ass left a pacifier in too long looking bitch

You're just mad that the 2 objectively greatest and most powerful people won't let you come over and shit up our place with your drunken antics, Mickey.

Straya/US global empire when? We start with the Micks and enact a whiskey ban on them. They'll all be dead from alcohol withdrawal within a week.

niiiggguuuuuurrr

Is America the ultimate proof that Ireland and Britain are meant to stay apart?

Fuck off potato.

Yes, I only watch the first half of Gangs of New York for the Irish ripping keks.

Come on you Austrian cunt..surely you have got better Jew material than that, you watch enough fucking US MSM

>Austrian

It must be true about the levels of FAS that ravages their potato clogged brains.

Drop your pants on arrival at Israeli immigration and you'll get citizenship.

Hollywood keeps making remakes..you guys ran out of funny material long ago.

Eat a potatoe and die cunt

Cool then I can join the IDF and terrorize shitskins while you touch yourself through your pocket, crying while spilling your 10th potato and glass of Jameson all over yourself thinking how your one shot at life was pissed away by not being American or Austrailian.

Half whit..that's why so,etching like 70% of Brits have Irish anscestors..

>Be a Brit..live a few miles across the Irish Sea and think your a completely different race.

Fucking moron

I don't get this thread. Haven't like 20 of the US presidents been Irish?

Really!, I though your Ausfailian cunts were epic shit posters.

This is hardly even worth of a response. You pathetic wigger, it's all that ghetto culture, it's dumbed you down worse than you already were.

Probably "Irish" in the same way 18-20% of white Americans are "German".

>start americunt/austrian hate thread
>offhand inbred comment
>start hating on selves

nice

Yeah Naah get fucked cunt!!

You should do..you have a long rep of dying and getting limbs blown off in the Middle East on behalf of Israel.

Cuck

Yeah your a bunch of mutts..don't forget about all that native rape baby DNA too americunt

There are literally 10 million Germans in Brazil.

Kill yourself race traitor

Don't recall any "inbred" comment..mutt means a mix of every thing under the sun..like you cunt.

You have a long rep of being drunken subhumans we get to do shit our literal nigger slaves wouldnt even do.

Btw is it almost your hourly domestic violence squabble? Go drunkenly beat your 15 kids and fat cow wife like every honest, proud Irishmen does.

This isnt Brazil is it? you fucking retard.

Raped and murdered any tourists lately? Scumbag

>70% of Brits have Irish anscestor
an 100% of irish have brit ancestors

I recognise you , you faggot same image as yesterday. Fantastic bait.

Typical americunt Nazi mutt, the product of a hundred ethnic lines..hows that Jew dick working out while you whack off watching a black bull fuck your wife.

> muh ancestors
> no muh ancestors
> no MUH ancestors
> UR ancestors? no MUH ancestors

they're all the same people. you're an isolated collection of inbred retards fighting to claim superiority in a world that has surpassed you.

you struggle for relevance on an international politics board because you have nothing as a person, race, culture, or country.

Someone has to rep Oreland round here. Alll I typically see are leftists and passive cunts taking shit round here.

Start fucking leading who the enemy is.

lol go eat a taco wetback

Wouldnt know faggot, I guess all that booze and British semen has left you with a mashed up brain fixated on cuckolds.

I'd probably be the same too if I had a objectively superior people like the English ass ramming me for 1000 years.

And 100% of ausfailan whites are the ansectory of chavs. Pic related

Who is more butthurt? US or Ireland?

Haha..yeah we had the worlds biggest empire, as the next door neighbour..and we atleast fought them.

You on the other hand are controlled by Israel LOL

You fucking sad prick

That reminds me..I must set out some more rat poison in other threads

Ireland: 0 nukes
Australia: 0 nukes
America: 6,000+ nukes

Hmm.... truly cooks my cashews.

Lol and we BTFO the largest empire, last time I checked they still own your soil and you wont do anything about it like the good little cuckboii bitch you are.

are you going to post pictures of your mother's cooking?

Still got my foreskin here buddy. You fucking crypto Jew you.

just because I don't eat microwaved meals..lol

Cool I should give a shit??? Whats your fascination with dicks anyway? You've been posting an awful lot about them, its almost like you want some guy fuk.

Didnt know you were visiting Drunkland Milo

This must be what it's like to watch children fight
>y-yeah well my mom lets me play xbox!

>my electrical grid doesn't provide the voltage to run modern cooking equipment

Nah m8 I don't like MMA either, even though we have an Irish gippo doing well in it..it's an American thing to like rolling around in speedos with other sweaty blokes.

Found pic of OP's heezy.

>thinks microwaves are "modern"

That's a cute place to live

Proxy or foreign nigger confirmed, the only thing Irish like more than drinking and raping is fighting.

Abandon the thread.

>not refuting that his electrical grid can't power a microwave

>clings desperately to his geographical tumor in a pathetic attempt to fend off the ameristralian onslaught

What's wrong with that house? It looks lovely

>ameristailian onslaught

Jesus fuck not soon enough, WHENNNNNNNN?!?!?

the only thing with more moss in this thread is OP's teeth

Looks fucking lovely. Check out yours in the pic

Abound all hope ye who enter here.

Pathetic coward

>this os the first house result for "average american house"

We used Nazis to cut off Hillary's head and laugh at the whores squealing in the fallout, you caught us, so what

You sound insecure m8

>this is the first result for "average Irish home"

i searched for "average irish woman".

Drunk tato' Drunk tato
>Hide all Drunk Tato post
>Do not reply to Drunk Tato posters

Drunk potatoes just got high speed internet now they're filling up /pol with luck of the Irish jameson whiskey drunk rants

Stop circle jerking to mcgregor and sticking potatoes up your bum o'Callahan

Kek this is first result for "average irishman"

You momma

Pregnant with her white husbands baby, that won't be genital mutilated in the delivery room.

Lol

>posting from his iPad
>every image he posts is a fucking .png screenshot

Why does Sup Forums even allow users to post from iDevices, they never offer anything of any worth.

OP on suicide watch

Don't respond, I may say something that triggers you.

this is fun. check this one.

U fucking wot m8

>no alpha
jpg is shit

>the most Irish county in my state has the highest rate of alcohol,meth and domestic violence arrests

Really gets my noggin joggin.

Jewgle strikes again.

Fuck you freckfags with your shitty Irish spring soap

Mcgregor is a cuck steroid user I weigh 225 and I'll fucking knock him the Fuck up he's a 140 lb steroid drunk woman beater

I posses more innovation in my fucking burger than the history of Ireland ya potatocuck faggot

Lol this is almost too fun. This fuckin drunk Mick.

"Lemme tell you bout the time we wuz celts and sheiit"

>something something retarded

Cheers m8

How many potatoes you torpedo up your ass today leprechaun?

I'll have Interpol come and give your entire populace DUIs and domestic abuse charges.. then I'll bring like two or three snakes and take a few potatoes and cripple the entire Irish economy..

Yo momma

Sounds like what a typical "white" yank says.

Yo momma

Thats a pretty typical response niggers have woth their literally retarded level iqs. Who am I kidding though...
>Irish
>white

(You) only pick one and only one.

>p.s. I met an Irish whore once and within 45 minutes already had her sucking and jerking my dick.
>I released my potent superior American seed all over her tattoo of Ireland on her wrist.

Australia and America literally did nothing wrong.

>American
>Mutt Jew

Pick one

Your retardation levels are reaching meltdown

Oz fags love that mutt Jew cock

>had one Irish slag suck his dick

average one American whore a month

Arrgghh those bitches love kissing me blarney stones.

kids play nice.....

you wouldn't want to make me sad right?

I care what you Micks say the same way the world cares about what you Micks say.

>protip: nobody cares what so fucking ever.

Just popping in to point out that the US is now only 56% white and falling.

>implying most Americans know where your shitty little sheep village country is
>implying any Americans want to come to your shitty little sheep village country

Go LARP somewhere else.

they thought they could creep on us while they abos were sleeping.

Back to Israel or Africa or Asia or South America..

Where ever the fuck you come from..remind me again what ethnicity Murcia is?

You fucking worthless mutt

NOT A NICE GIRL
ALSO SHE IS UGLY AND FAT

>says he doesn't care yet responds

Pathetic cunt..just doubled your worthlessness

Africa is right where you belong with the rest of the sub 70 iq niggers (You) Mick.