TRUMP IS A FALSE FLAG

theintercept.com/2017/01/13/obama-opens-nsas-vast-trove-of-warrantless-data-to-entire-intelligence-community-just-in-time-for-trump/

>NSA can now share data with 16 government agencies including the FBI, DEA, CIA and Homeland Security
>no warranties needed
>no court orders needed
>no congressional authorization
>complete violation of the 4th amendment

this was just passed without resistance while everyone was focussing on the russian hack and trump's presidency

this was also sneakily passed on new year when everyone was out partying:

>worldcantwait.net/index.php/home-mainmenu-289/6265-confirmed-obama-authorizes-assassination-of-us-citizen

>the government can kill any U.S. citizen at any time
>at any place
>no warrant needed
>no court order needed

while you guys were all focussing on the election, your government decided it needed to go full authoritarian.

Welcome in 1984 boys

for real?

How much you wanna bet that guy who got killed a while ago was an NDAA assassination?

WHAT THE FUCK

read the articles for yourself. it's absolutely nauseating.

>the government can kill any U.S. citizen at any time
>at any place
>no warrant needed
>no court order needed

Thanks Obama

they're trying to LEGALLY KILL TRUMP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALEX!!! ALEX JONES WHERE ARE YOU SOUND THE MOTHER FUCKING HORN

Obama just handed Trump the most power any president has ever had.

I honestly believe either Obama is a dumb nigger or it's a false flag to get Trump impeached down the line.

they use trump as the example to show us they will kill anyone who disobeys. then we all go to work in the mines

More like Barack "Teresa, watch THIS" Obama.

>TRUMP IS A FALSE FLAG
For sure.

In 6-12 months when the Intelligence Community suspends any elections at all and dismisses the whole government because it can be hacked and our enemies will subvert us and blah blah blah.

Trump = bigger false flag than 9/11 ever could be

PREPARE YOUR ANUS

For those who don't know the wars that have been going on in the middle east since the 80s have been over the petro dollar. The rest of the world is sick of our bullshit and i don't blame them. Trump has been controlled opposition the entire time. But retards fail to see this and just spam HILLARY LOST GET OVER IT CTR BTF0.

Didn't Russia just kick out the Rothschild bankers as well?

source?

FAKE
N
E
W
S

fuck off shill

Alphabet agency stooley. Go plant dissent elsewhere

Great evidence

(((they))) have noticed the ruse. won't be long till related threads will be flooded with shills

Every time i post something that alludes to this. Thread prunes/ deletes. Or a shitposter (most likely alphabet agency) derails the thread.

gee, i wonder why

Have you ever been banned for this?

ok it's not fake but rather partially very old news: the second article linked in the OP fails to mention the fact that it is from 2010.

yes, but it passed just yesterday the 12th

fuggg mean a few days ago on the 12th*

No. But I've been banned for posting the "slippery slope " before.
>womens rights
>minority rights
>gay rights
>transgender
>pedophilia
>bestiality
Etc.

This was around 2014-2015 I'd say

Quoted myself by accident

Those who goes into raptures of the victory of Trump fall in a Machiavellian trap ?

And why would Obama hand Trump the ability to do this?

so be it. Check my ID and my digits, they confirm it.