archive.is/0tc39
youtube.com/watch?v=PfMVqKTl2HM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>honey
>sweetey
>dear

kys

he probably likes it

Ignore her. She's going to have an absolute meltdown once "sweetie" is actually in power.

>talking politics with wymyn
ISHYGDDT

I dunno'. These are funny. It's like watching an autistic retard follow the God Emperor like a trained puppy. Spewing retardedness from its mouth for attention treats.

I shiggy diggy

Tell her to rub her tears on her dried out vagina. Shit is rough.

>honey
>sweetheart
She is beyond mad and probably had a mental breakdown

>no need to capitalize "nation".
Maybe there isn't in communist pinkoville

Holy fuck, she is mad beyond measure. A bit more and she will probably kill herself.

Hol up
>*sips tea*
Ayo hol up
>activates neurons
What did she mean by this Sup Forums?

trolling is ok if you're a woman.

passive aggressiveness is basically the female version of baitposting.

She talks like a waffle house waitress. It's all "darling, sweetie, honey" etc.

archive.is/0tc39

lonely spinster with no children of her own so she plays the role of caring mother to the most popular man of her time in order to get internet attention

also, pic related, for those of you who have nothing against planned parenthood. make her go broke or look like a liar.

she's using his twitter for free advertisement

fuck her

Sit back and enjoy...she mad as fuck

It doesnt seem as funny when they do it. They do that snide, condescending patronising thing. It's cribgey to be honest.

Don't have twitter but can someone let this lass know my feelings. Tell her to up her game.

I wish an autistic mommy role player would reply to all of MY posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfMVqKTl2HM

>de city of american education

Someone set up a Twitter bot

This isn't Evalion

>ISHYGDDT
Is it 2012?
I liked 2012.

just don't look

i dont know who this is but good thing you started a thread about these two tweets

Is she retarded? How is this funny?

oh snap she called him sweetheart shit can the prez handle these passive aggressive bantz? i think he's done guys.

she's done way more than just two

>Sup Forums proves that men are more emotional and childish than women

It's a twitter account, guys. Calm down. She's baiting the fuck out of you.

femburgers think that kind of thing is clever. we can't prevent it.

I have a feeling this dumb bitch will end up in a Swedish refugee activist type of headline

Mock her incessantly, tell her you come to read her for laughs and salt, every tweet she makes makes you feel better about voting from trump.

Demoralization is the best strategy.

Good idea.
We need to bate her in working with fugess in inhuman conditions. Maybe they will redpill her.

Also, say for every tweet she makes you donate $$$ to Trump/Republicans/Anti-abortion group/Nazis.

Then false flag as Leftists telling her to stop because she's only causing more harm to their side.

Call her mommy

What a tryhard lol she's so bad at this

Why do anything, these are pretty tame as replies to Trump's tweets go. Also, who is her?

Can passive aggressiveness be considered bants tho?

You could play this "passive aggressive" bullshit game with her, by just tweeting to her questions about why she doesn't have children and how her relationship is going and how successful she is with man.

Her biological clock is obviously ticking.

> 500 likes
That's not very successful.

No, she's using him to get internet famous and find an easy way out in life, I won't let this fucking happen, go die alone with your tolerant and apathetic "lel I don't let anything affect me" bullshit I'm not living in a world where negative vampirism is a thing.

She's doing that on purpose. She's trying to be as condescending as possible but she's a woman so she's shit at it.

>No, she's using him to get internet famous and find an easy way out in life
Exactly. By taking the bait you are doing just that.

>responding to a creature that literally is on Trump's tweets like a teet

Life must truly be miserable for her.

Pepe Vice

cringe

it's like a retarded girl talking to a imaginary friend, thinking that he's real

The why don't you troll her on twitter instead of sperging here.

>hfw she finds out what her name means in Arabic

This bitch is everywhere. May Kek give him calamity for life!

What does it mean?

Me you and everyone on this thread can decide to be red pilled and not even react to it, but she's tweeting at the president in a feminist tone of voice, it WILL get recognition and there WILL be opinions and replies to it whether we decide to be rustled or not.

No, it's called being a condescending bitch.

#tsundere4trump

dog, but it's often used as an insult to mean something like asshole

report her en masse, maybe if she gets reported 100k times they'll shut her off

Fact is she trikking and she doing it better than any of u can.. considering you are rustled and triggered and crying abiut her on a daily basis.. id say shes winning snd u faggot cry babies are still losing.

Crazy ex-syndrome

Trump winning probably induced it in her

She probably even cut her hair

what do you want to report her for?

>And every time someone tweets an ad for the annoying "Liberal Tears mug" under her comments on twitter she donates $10 to Planned Parenthood and posts the receipt

kek. i'd fuck bess kalb.

Twitter isn't Youtube, bucko.

Damn she is fucking ugly as hell, I see why shes making that dumbass pose to block her face she looks like sin.

Can't lie. I'd fuck a red pill into her

I think it's funny too

>not "I'd slip her my redpill"

>every time someone tweets an ad for the annoying "liberal tears mug" under her comments on twitter she donates $10 to Planned Parenthood and posts the receipt

>donate $10 to Planned Parenthood
>get receipt
>draw nazi sign on it
>comment "liberal tears mug"

She can't donate $10 anymore because it only negates your $10 donation not the nazi symbol.

How BTFO is she?

has anyone found out if she is actually hot or not i cant find any other pics

CRINGE

Talking politics with women is easy. It's just like talking to them about anything else. All you have to do is (a) be confident; (b) be flippant; and (c) not give a flying fuck what she thinks. They'll let you do anything, you can grab them by the pussy.

what a crazy bitch

only in Bongistan

btw why the fuck brits are ALWAYS so passive aggresive when they are pissed off or trying to piss me off?

>ending every sentance with thank you very much

like give a shit

or they are sociopaths? or just weak banters?

she's pretty hot

Seems like she STUMPED THE TRUMPET

if you're into saggy titties

Spam her with the AD. Lets make her lose all her money.

>not liking saggy tits,dumb personality, and average mom looks

Best girls to red pill hard.

Not going to lie that really activated my almonds.

>he probably doesn't read it

FTFY family.

1. ignore her
2. fight fire with fire
3. good old fashioned bragging about how donald trump is the 45th POTUS and there is nothing she can do about it

pick one. super easy.

Every time she posts a comment gaslight her on how crazy she's becoming. She's becoming unhinged and obsessed. Talk to her about her motivations for doing this. Make her have a complete breakdown.

I encourage you to use what Fritzl said. No matter what women say, the childless ones are ALWAYS mega butthurt when you say something around the line of : "Trying to compensate for being a childless woman? Tic tac better hurry hup the biological clock is turning and your ovaries are drying out"

>tfw no one is actually doing any of the things mentioned in this thread as evidenced by the complete lack of screenshots

>the childless ones are ALWAYS mega butthurt when you say something around the line of : "Trying to compensate for being a childless woman?

oh shit, THIS.

THIS.

THIS.

THIS RIGHT HERE. DO THIS.

well done, totally neutral non-ally/non-enemy. you've earned this (you).

Well, she's clearly one of (((them)))

>What can we do?

you can start by ignoring attention whores

I always see this cunt when I see a trump tweet

doesnt she realize she's making trump more popular by default?

>streisand effect

Honestly I think it's madman Hillary on a fake account. Only she can be so obsessed with Trump and act like an idiot like that.

Oh sweetie, no need to be upset every time Trump makes a tweet hun

We can GAS them all

Prepare the ovens

She wants fame and you're giving it to her. She's like a female version of Milo. As soon as anything happens to her, she'll lament the alt right and then she'll be on CNN.

Twitter is filled with kikes who are absolutely obsessed with Trump.

She wants attention. Don't give her attention. Let her have her roleplay.

What's the matter Trumkins? Feelin' uneasy because your daddy gets bullied on Twitter?

Russiaplzno. It's weird when you do this.

he's the next president of the united states.

do you think your trolling will change that? :)

So, do you?

looks like a good fuck

Kek

She's really nothing compared to the constant focus from CNN and butthurt liberals on Twitter. I almost enjoy their discomfort cause I can't imagine being this annoyed at anyone, let alone a celebrity steak salesman being himself.

This.