Watch video

>watch video
>laugh
Realise that this guy is a british paratrooper (emblem on shirt)

What happened to our noble military, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=aIYaTBvij14

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-y7BWbWysEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This has always been the case.

Marines are known for throwing shit at eachother.

>shoving things up your arse
looks like pretty standard military banter to me lad.

This is why you lost in Helmand Britbong

KEK

>noble military

ordinary field soliders had always a overrepresentation of savages, so no.

poor mentally ill white degenerate

yurope is a cancer

islam is the answer

Nothing out of the ordinary.

This. Military has always been known to do retarded shit for shits and giggles.

>ordinary field soldiers
>paratroopers
These guys are pretty much the SAS. The best of our best

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((same thing that happened to very thing else))))))))))))))))))))))))))

hello Ahmed, how are you?

>MOM I GOT THE AFGHANISTAN PROXY WORKING

Okay after a lot of internal debate I now believe Islam is necessary for the world.
I went on Facebook today and I just...can't believe it. I can't believe what the normies are doing and thinking.

Islam will end the degeneracy known as Facebook, and bring the world back to the medieval ages where it belongs.

Normies are starting to abandon facebook anyway as it's getting an obsession with facebook addiction which isnt "cool"

Dont need islam for that

Then I expect them to have the best bicycle assisted farts in your entire goddam millitary. And I expect them to have enough mouth power to suck the chrome off of a towing hitch.

mfw i love finnish army

paras are known for being mental.
thats why they're good at what they do.
They literally support the sas, also..the sas groom new members from para regiments..so yeah..

military is for the alt-right, they are not very bright

he is simply performing Canadian shitposting

he is using the Canuck-invented F.A.R.T. method, Flatulent Assisted Rectal Tubing

>left
>instilling morals

You do realize soldiers have always done stupid borderline perverted shit for a laugh right? t. Army vet

The British military have always been a bunch of raging benders, especially the royal marines.

>left focuses on society
>right focuses on the individual
hahaha, no. The left is what individualism and narcissism would look like if it became a collection of ideologies.

Brit Mil is generally just a career long rugby tour, therefore they will stick bicycle pumps up their arses and drinks pints of each others puke

>because bantz

The real question is, how did OP find this? Bet it was recommended to you, fucking faggot.

Yes it was. Sometimes when i'm feeling depressed with the state of the world i watch fart videos to raise my spirits.
You got a problem with that?

youtube.com/watch?v=-y7BWbWysEU

The movie on the toughest pubs in england basicly called the paratroopers deviant homosexuals so this makes sense.

>American militarism.

>because bantz
exactly. This is what differentiates the cross dresser from the transexual
and the insane from the subject of an insane world.
(that is not to say cross dressers get an automatic free pass, no one does)