Nothing is more honorable tha raising the child of another man

Nothing is more honorable tha raising the child of another man.

Grade S cuck.

nope

There's raising your own children, but you wouldn't know that.

Michael Jackson raised up another mans child. Are you saying he was a cuck as well?

Yeah he was a cuck

yes and he also fucked other mens children

Not only he was a cuck, but he was a manchild on top of that

Pedo-junkie-head turbo-cuck extraordinaire.

>Family member dies
>Raise his children because child has no parents
Is it cuckish?

Also rumoured to be pedo

>tfw baby's dad is dead
>time to see daddy!
This won't end well.

No that's adoption

>dating a pregnant woman
>signing paperwork of a child born to a mother you haven't been dating for even a year

MAXIMUM KEK
A
X
I
M
U
M

C
U
C
K

Wow. I literally gagged on this "hot" post nine times.

Not if it's family.

>9fag

No

*teleports behind baby*
heh

nice try baby

You could fuck that daughter when she grows older since she is not your real daughter.

No, please leave

The honorable thing to do would be to convince the actual dad to be a part of that little niggers life
Stop being that level of cuck

Moar liek 9fail, amirite?

This is why americans like aussies.

No dude because you're literally family by blood.

>playing other man's save game
tip top

An immigrated leaf

>Nothing is more cucked than raising the child of another man.
FTFY.

Yes, he was a cuck, and a pedophile.

At least the kid will have a father figure you faggots. Save your pride and save your race. You're all doomed.

Nothin pursunalllll kid

Heh

It's always okay if you're blood related.

Single mothers are okay if they're widows as well.

Wife's son guys make me puke.

Why not post something good from 9fag?
> POLAND
> We are the defenders of European culture

I'd actually want to know the history of this image.

I think it's really only cucked if the kid is a different race than you.

Not cuck. Is honorable.

got a link to that, want to see the comments

>t. wife's son dude

cuck, manchild, pedophile and trans-aryan.

There's nothing wrong with having a father figure that is not your father. I essentially got called a bad person because I said "If I were to ever date someone that already has a kid, I would ensure it knew I was not it's father. I'll play catch with it and get it ready for school, but I will not be "Dad" to someone elses kid." A girl told me that was mean.

no, it's the least nigger thing you can possibly do next to donating blood.

the only thing that's worse than being a cuck is being genuinely proud of being a cuck

I would kindly raise my cousin if something happens to sister and her husband.

How is that honorable? It's biologically suicide.

Was Michael Jackson actually a pedophile? I thought the charges were dropped and some of the children admitted they were lying for money?

I mean yes, junkie cuck extraordinaire...but I don't think he was actually a pedophile.

Adopting family is different from feeling like you need to take care of some other man's child just so you can get some pussy.

If a woman has a child with no father, she is a class A fuck up and failed in the only job she had as a woman.

t. son of a single mom and brother to a single mom(had 3 kids with 3 different dads)

That's kin selection.

It is mean for the kid, but probably best to tell the truth in that situation.

If the kid is white I don't see a problem.

cuck

They found a secret room filled with toys and pictures of naked kids. Just Google Micheal Jackson secret room.

I think the only "mean" thing about what you said is using it instead of them/they. The kids are people, not trash or inanimate objects.

I actually had this happen to me a while ago, I was so shocked that I ended the relationship a few days later.

Anyone got the screencap of the dude who raised his stepdaughter from toddler age and paid her way for school only for her to have her deadbeat biological dad in her wedding instead of him?

>Dishonorable
Ftfy

Raising a man's child is one of the most honorable things a man can do. Anyone that calls you a cuck is a typical wannabe alpha Sup Forumsack with fragile masculinity.

George Washington raised another man's child with his wife, is his a cuck?

He ain't my king of pop. He is cuck and probably pedophile too :D:DD:DDDD

i guess but should you be expected to change yourself at all for the baby?

my friend was a drug dealer while supporting his girls kid, but when they had their own he got his shit together. Sorta shows the disconnect even tho he was doing something pretty honerable

It's allowed to raise another man's child if:

>the father (or both parents) are dead

Women often lie about the men they leave. I'm a single dad. She got the baby when we went to court. I have maintained a regular visitation schedule and that bitch still tries to tell people that I'm not involved in my daughter's life.

>George Washington raised another man's child with his wife, is his a cuck?

Yes. You're acting like fame precludes you from cuckdom.

Also love this "fragile masculinity meme". I guess the same is true for shoving dragon dildos up your own ass, right? Real men are comfortable with their sexuality. It just so happens that all of these "real men" are numale cucks that try to justify their cuck status on the internet by claiming it is manly. How ironic.

well its a free sympathy card. what do you expect.

im sorry bro

I am saving my race, kike.

Thanks for that. My daughter knows better. That's my only comfort.

Women often go to great lengths to keep a biological father away, then blame him for his forced absence.

Jesus christ

How is that mean to the kid? The kid only has one father, you can't change that fact just because his mother doesn't like him anymore.

fuck

I like the way you think.

Imagine how that guy will feel the first time "his" daughter gets angry and tells him that he is not her real father.

Imagine how biological fathers feel when their children are taught to call another man "dad".

You should both be shot.

George washington was not a cuck. He decided to raise the children because he couldn't have children. He also didn't tolerate shitty behavior from them.

This faggotty meme that men just walk out on their kids is shoved down your throat until it come out your fucking mouth these days. Most men want and try to be involved in the lives of their children after a split with their mother.

Eh, I was raised by my grandparents and thank them greatly for their help.
That being said, raising someone else's kid because you are in a relationship with a tramp that couldn't keep her baby daddy is pathetic.

I don't like the way you think. Come back when your thinking is more likable.

t. Woody Allen

You're ill.

And for the kid to change dads every 6 months.

Yes, and women often use their children as a tool to punish and control the father.

Savage/10

Do men have rights to their children after a split in Chile?

Thoth has spoken?

Not my king of pop

He was a degenerate pedophile faggot nigger.

Is the baby white? Maybe I could get behind that. No brown kids though.

No, dating a single-mom with child and raising the child is cuckish.

That is a duty and honorable.

OP ISN'T A JEW

>alleged pedo
>nigger trying to be white
>so called father of pop music aka degenerate shit
He was more than just a cuck, friend.

I wish I had the idea to post this first, you just know there are thousands of cucks on reddit who saw this and got an erection

>100% overbait
>people will respond to concern troll

its like all fags from Sup Forums moved here

> know a girl for < 9 month or she betrays you
> agree to raise her child
> post about it on 9gag to get internet points
Pure degeneracy

BUT
> be user
> visit 9gag
You have to go back!

Yes, they can settle a visit regime in court.

Most chilean men are limp wristed cucks though, if a woman tells them to fuck off they probably won't put up much of a fight especially when they are threatened with a child support sue.

Obviously if you date someone and raise their child from a previous relationship, you're a cuck. But what if:

Your brother dies.
Is it cuckish to raise his children?

Your sister's husband/bf dies.
Is it cuckish to raise her children?

Your sister's husband/bf leaves.
Is it cuckish to raise her children?
What if the husband/bf was a different race? E.g. black

Your best friend dies.
Is it cuckish to raise his children?

Is adoption from a stranger cuckish if the child is the same race? What if the child were a different race?

I think if it's family (blood-ties) it's okay. Otherwise it's in the judgement zone. If you raise your dead best friend children but you don't do it for the pussy of the mom then it's okay. I think that's the way it works.

Probably only raised that child to molest it desu senpai

This. It's only cuckish if the mother is your lover. That is all

Girls think everything is fucking mean. Especially if they have daddy issues.