We need to work together

Why you guys think globalism is bad?

because you are a monkey, and ruining white countries

Country = borders + language + culture

Removing these kills the human spirit.

It is not about working together by the "goodness of our hearts". It is indoctrination and servitude.

Because you cannot have free trade with someone who activley uses your free trade policy to undermine everything your country stands for.

*cough China *cough

Why must i work for the benefit of random niggers in africa?

>Argentinian calling others monkey

M A X I M U M K E K

>free trade is only free when I restrict it

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Shut the fuck up monkey

I have no problem with working together amicably

I do have a problem with throwing open your borders and accepting other cultures into your own

There are more Africans in Serbia than here

I can barely stand paying taxes to my own government. Fuck helping other countries.

We are divisive creatures, with tribal mindsets. It is not within our nature to work together, by any means, and we will always find ways to hate and fight one another. Global brotherhood is unattainable.

That, and I believe that people of all cultures have the right to maintain their traditions and values, but this is a weaker and less effective argument.

by work together you just mean follow our orders

>Argie
>white

Because the more "global" you are the more regulation to you either get layered on or if your big enough, get to avoid. Globalism kills competition because it goes from being about a good product, to paying lobbyist and crushing any competition to the point your product is the only product "allowed". Just the costs of competing on an international level isn't conducive to completion and business.

competition*

> Globalism
> Not being imperialistic in nature
Well OK just as long as it is subjugated under science, logic and order ("whiteness")

Globalism involves artificially elevating low IQ third world countries at the expense of the quality of life of high IQ first world countries.

Protagonist in the movie "The Arrival" is called "Ms BANKS"

it's a globalist propaganda piece.

The Alien ship is a fucking Diaphragm.

Working together is another way demanding gibs for niggers

You also have workers who are willing to do the job for literally pennies of the actual labor you'd pay in a civilized country... So the people who would have been doing that job are now out of work... it's literally a scheme for filtering money to the very tip top echelon of society.

Because it's Communism.

History shows us what communism ends with.

Because it will lead to the extinction of my people.

That was a shitty fucking movie. I can't believe it was so well received.

Double this Paki

>pro-inefficiency

If a Juarez get your job, it means you have a shitty job and do this job badly. I see none in Silicon Valley or businessman complaining about job loss.

Besides, if it take less to do something, this thing will costs less and that's clearly good.

Being ludite and wishing for a inefficient and wasteful way of producing something is idiotic in many levels.
>hurr, machines/chinese are taking our grass-picking farming jobs

>ideas so good that they have to force you to accept them

Fuck off Argentina. You are not white and neither is Brazil

holy fuck that movie is unbelievably bad

Mankind doesn't want, nor does it deserve, to live in a globalist society. I'm actively waiting for the day the globalists pull off the kid gloves and force it down our throats so we can stop being massive jackasses for a generation or two.

>masonic orange hazmat suit

Human really means people who are emotions > logic. Don't be one of them when the Heptopods turn up for real!

You trust the current leaders enough to only have one government with no choice to leave or opt out?

Not me

The better question is, why do so many think globalism is good? It was presented to countries like communism was: world peace, no poverty, working together, better world for all, etc etc. The evidence says otherwise, we were all duped by the elites.

Nah, Hans is right here. If 2 countries have a free trade policy with one another then currency manipulation acts as a trade barrier. Normally countries can't hold out so long but in china's case they were so underdeveloped and enormous that the chinese government was able to hold out for decades and drain america's power from beneath them. It would be different if china weren't manipulating their currency or if they were smaller like japan. There's also the regulation issue, while american companies are forced to pay for all sorts of taxes/insurances/fees, chinese companies have none of that. The politicians force regulations at home that make americans less competitive while pursuing trade policies that allow other countries to undercut native companies. That's unsustainable.

>All cultures mix together
>BEIGE POWER WOW
>Over a few hundred years, beige people in northern areas get lighter, become white and intelligent again
>Ones in africa become black
>Racism starts all over again
>Everything goes back to normal
AND IT ALL AMOUNTS TO NOTHING IN THE END

plebs get out

Regardless of the message, does this fucking idiot sincerely not know what play doh is like?

It would have been better to use paint as an example.

>losing your job to third world people
Such high IQ you got there

Bc people cant buy or watch tv shows from itunes if they dont live in states.

Doesnt know argentina is mostly white...