Hello user , I am your new BOSS

Hello user , I am your new BOSS.
How do you reply ( or pledge your allegiance to the supreme intellectuals aka INDIANS)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=giJCL_jhnsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We won't be so nice second time.
And yes we poo in loo

Well they can start by prepping the Indian bull

>I will be working at google
fuck yeh.

Kek
Spbp

This explains why Google has gone to shit

Ahh so sorry for that.
I hope flipping burgers at bk is fun

quit ruining tech companies

Pixel with nougat is selling like hotcakes

We better release 5 competing applications boss. We'll probably never finish one, but we can just keep copying and pasting code like you wanted us to do. It's the new Google way.

Success breeds jealousy

what success yall are driving google and microsoft into the ground

What is Windows 10

Get back to work Pajeet, that rail looks far from bloody finished.

Nigel go make some tea for me.
Shoo

>Look guys we are smart ,from 1,2 Bilion people who live in peace of shit impoverish country we founf 1 guy who was smart enough to move THE HELL out of hes retrded country to whie man built western country.

POO

Loogle™

windows 7 with extra botnet and marginal kernel and UI improvements

Datamining malware

Not an intellectual argument

Windows 10 is popular because of the free upgrade. It was supposed to have a deadline, but Microsoft is still giving it away for free.

IN

A hollow shell of the other Microsoft OS before you street shitting rats came in

"Are you steve from techsupport?"

We are generous and humble people

> the supreme intellectuals aka INDIANS

Poogle™*

iv always wondered about this graph. sure indians poo in the open but its not like other countries are vaporization poo. everyone dump in the ocean

LOO

>Giving it away

And forcing it away if you had auto-updates on

Me on the top

Take your poo to the loo and start using toilet papers. You guys are nice and all but shitting like cavemen is unexplainable. Fix your country first.

I will ask to move me to a department without pajeets or to fire me.

But where has it gone to shit?

>You guys are nice
Thanks. Poland and India are true allies

Poogle in loogle

>Implaying you could speak intelectualy monkey.

anywhere

You don't have many options vlad

poo in google

Had an Indian boss. Was cool, let me come in late and high a lot. 10/10 would work for him again.

>supreme intellectuals
>passing grades are less than 50% total score in many places

My family in CS courses and various forms of tech deal with Indians here in Canada taking courses they "qualify" for by "Indian" standards.

You fuckers are half Jew. Just the cheap and lieing half. The other half seems to be babbling nigger that doesn't know what the fuck is going on or how to contribute properly.

Sihk's can be bros when they just do there own groove though.

here pajeet the chinks have a malware app made just for you

without poos we wouldn't have this shitty implementation of a software manager that can't even install useful programs

Jesus fuck, retards like you with no ability to form an argument or a coherent sentence is why this country is shit.

But I don't want to be paid in poo.

But most counties treat sewage before dumping it, and even undeveloped countries usually bury it.

Indians just shit on the street.

I immediately get rid of the office toilet.

Why do all indian executives wear a dress shirt and sweater? it looks retarded

>Indians are shitcoders
Microsoft has Indian CEO
Google gets Indian CEO
WHY?

Is it the same shit as with Nvidia/AMD having Chinese CEOs and jewing everyone?=

Absolutely triggered.

You'll be paid in rupees.

No you fucking disgusting roach. A decent country has a god damn facility that shit (pun intended) get's shipped to for processing. Plenty of water can be filtered out and recycled back into the system. Many a bi-product can be used depending on how well the chemical seperation is at the plant. We don't simply just pipe our fucking fecal matter into the nearest river. That's god damn dirty. You fowl fucking animal. Doth thy even wipe thee arse?

stay back, muds, I have a toilet and I'm not afraid to use it!

I cant locate you on a map, but I like you Latvia

>"Hello user , I am your new BOSS."
>How do you reply
"Poo in the loo."

Simply shit in his curry to make a shit flavoured curry.

Job in a famous company or a big deal of money won't compensate my daily discomfort. I can't work among pajeets.

If a company is interested in my effective work they will create conditions for that. I can't work where I have to communicate with pajeets every day. A remote job is also an option.

you know that will never happen because the indian accent sounds like down syndrome

the ocean has way more creatures that lives shits and dies in it, so i dont think fecal matter is really what is going to make it "dirty".

the whole treating thing is really before dumping it into lakes or rivers. and usually its treated to reuse it as freshwater. unlike the ocean which is unusable anyway.

You just want to sit at home and browse Sup Forums all day, you lazy scumbag! Get me as your assistant.

Joke's on you faggot we love shit flavoured curries. Ever wondered why most curries look brown like shit?

>Every Indian that has atleast some notable skills gets the hell out of their literal shithole
>a population of 1.2 billion people in the dirt is therefore superior

you can't make this shit up

I don't think I could either. The only thing I know them for is MikroTik.

I don't give a fuck who is CEO if I don't have to communicate with him. Let'em move me to a department without pajeets.

>"Hello user, I will be your new Poofu"
>*bobs head*
>*looks, down at your package*
>*smirks*

How do you respond?

>I'm disappointed by the state in my country
>realize that there are actually people who live in Latvia

really puts things into perspective

Hello user seems here we have your entire post history on the board Sup Forums pol have a seat

She looks normal because she resembles European race, not because she's a pajeet.

Thats right kiddo, thas why ''smart'' people like you should MOVE OUT of this country ,right?

Since you're Indian, I'm going to make a request on behalf of all Americans who work with Indians in the corporate environment:

Stop blowing your nose and washing your faces into the sinks of public bathrooms you disgusting curry monkeys.

Why are you guys jealous of our intellect

>the supreme intellectuals aka INDIANS
>implying that all Indians are Brahmins and not nigger-tier Dalits

Breed till eternity

We are intellectuals so what we do is right

>starts dancing for some reason and call it a movie

>ad hominem without an argument
You're not even trying to convey your opinions or reasoning for them, you're just resorting to empty shitposting. It's evident that your aim isn't to actually have a meaningful discourse or reach some sort of a truth, you're content with remaining intellectually stagnant and spend your days posting without engaging in any thought deeper than the choice between different reaction images.

There's no real reason for me to bother with this, since you're obviously not bothering to think at all.

Pool in my hand then offer him the crisp turd as a sign of respect

I will fix Latvia.
When I get me visa

Ireland would be higher but the traveller's and foreigners hold us back

You will be promoted for sure mah bro

Lack of Jews did it.

I hope you the best greatest ally.

Thats right kiddo ,now fuck off.

Those CEOs were Americanized but had immigrant parents who beat the shit out of them if there was even so much as an uneven crease on their report cards. The only concern about them is if they're biased in giving favorable treatment to only one demographic.

Indians have some sort of weird dedication to Microsoft, anyway, so there were already tons of them working there before the current CEO was promoted.

Come to work and reak of curry then form a social group of people that look exactly like me and huddle together for lunch.

Then learn a random software moderatly well that is needed but so boring no one else bothers

>india is so shitty that a mass exodus starts of the smartest in india to the US
>india becomes even worse

If I were you, I'd be mad at the H1B program.

>When I get me a visa

Please India. You have your own particular way of using the English language. Don't resort to Southern USA nor Nigger Babble. For the love of Christ don't do that.

Not possible, I'm a contractor, I get paid upfront at a premium rate, office politics, strung along "paid" with employee packages, bonuses, etc. all that bullshit doesn't apply to me.

All the smart Indians know they have to leave India.

To much poo in the not-loos

Beside the poo gangrape memes, I like you guys actually ^_^ Desu

This is the reason why social welthreare should be abolished.

You do realise the more smart Pajeets come to the west, the worse it is for India. Your government is retarded for allowing the brain drain to continue unabated to the point where American based companies with Poo talent will be driving Indian tech startups with B class tier talent to the ground. Elite Pajeets don't have any loyalty to their own country or any desire to develop their own country and that's good for the west. Not to mention they're worsening the gender ratio in India since most successful Indians I know will go back to India to take subservient Bollywood tier wives, so more lonely beta Indian men who can't compete with diaspora Pajeets
. Diaspora Indians are pretty much helping the west at the expense of their own homeland. You should all be angry at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=giJCL_jhnsE

The problem with that is they are effectively go back to survival of the fittest, because women won't want the poor stupid Indian his genes will die out, leaving only the intellectual Indian, they may not be that smart now but just wait til they thin the herd, it's best remove them from existence now before they become a threat to us

I fully agree.

>this is clockboy
>feel old yet?

If you won't shit in the toilets, why not just buy a shovel, dig a hole, make some planks to corner the area and people no longer have to watch you shit publicly. You can organize this in every village and town.

I haven't laughed at a germans post for like 2 years
Seriously.