Unemployed members of Sup Forums

What the FUCK is your problem?

don't wanna work for jews

I get this enough from my mum..

I get 2200€/month as a social insurance for 500 days. Why bother working before it runs out?

I violently assault anyone that tells me what to do.

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Currently in school, get paid to go, and one of us had to be home more often to stay with my son.

Fair enough. Damn near every company here is kike owned

Anxiety.

Hitting up the CAF reserves soon

Gonna go to supply tech in the army after that

If I'm lucky I'll be busy doing logistics while conscripts get sent to the coast to fight the Chinese

Same. Except I work for Jews at a restaurant. Get paid off the books, but not enough. I get paid to go to school as well, like the other guy in here. Wish I can get a well paying job, but I'm stuck in the middle. If I make a certain amount of income, I stop getting aid for school, and will have to pay 5000$ every semester out of my pocket. If I dont, I feel like trash. System is built to keep you from advancing upwards, you gotta go with what's best for now, and try to break out of it.

atm Tax's are high and the only way to survive is to either have a Job that pays under the table or be a NEET to get Neetbuxs. Once Trump gets elected I'll start looking for a job and help him fight China with my superior hacking skills.

Was working doing a grunt work under a contractor from 15-22, worked at walmart for a year, did some more grunt work and now I'm out of the job at 24.

Considering the coast guard and getting into culinary that way.

Grew up in a (((privileged))) white single mom family below the poverty line if you wanted to know, no government gibs/scholarships were allowed here for white people in our state.

Your grammar and spelling are appalling. Stop making America look bad by posting. Or at least proxy into a 3rd world country so it looks like you're a Somali who studied hard or something.

I have job but work from home.
Mummy's home.
Sometimes I masterbate whilst speaking to customers.

I unexpectedly lost my job December 1 when the store I was working at was shut down. Since then I've applied to dozens of jobs, had two interviews, and have another tomorrow. Hopefully the third time's a charm bros

Sowee

You tell me.

Getting education
For free

Im lazy

this picture is just wankery

Choosing not to work while I focus on school and resume building.

The neck tie is a leash.

>working minimum wage job for dosh
>crashing in friend's basement, helping with rent and whatnot
>paying for college at the same time

I'm always tight fuck with money but I am not getting a single fucking loan

I'm employed but at a black middle school. Idk how I'm going to get through the semester.

how much neetbucks can you collect in finland ?

in france i got 475 euro, i also rent my flat on airbnb to make extra money

Something like 480 after rent

I'm completely unemployable. I'm educated to Masters Level too which just shows how worthless qualifications are nowadays.

Didn't network in uni

wonna work on American Jews

so it's quite similar.

i heard finlad where first in line for the unconditional universal lifetime revenue, i have no idea of the non french name for this.

like the gov give about 1200 to all citizen just like this, and they are trying it in finland

You've got it all figured out, with your chicken tendies and free dipping sauces

I'm a self-employed entrepreneur. It's better than wageslaving for a company that would eventually find out about my power level and bar me from any and all promotion opportunities.

Sup Forums, if you don't want to be a 'wagecuck for the kikes' or 'irrelevant NEET that never does anything to further themself in the world', study business and become an entrepreneur as well. You'll be richer than most of your friends (if you have any) if you aren't an actual retard.

I'm an engineering student

Feels really shitty, man.

Tell me more.

In Stockholm Sweden, if you are native, you have to wait 20 years to be able to buy a 15 square meter appartment for 250k dollars. They also take 33% of your paycheck each week so they can give achmed and mohammed an appartment their first week in the country.

TLDR: Why should the swede work when all the money goes to Jamal?

the problem with a lot of this is people link introversion with thinkiness and thinkiness with interest in computers and technology
i think a lot of neets are just quiet dudes with no interest in fiddling with machines but they're also cut off from associate degree jobs considered for outgoing people only
so what's left?
but business meeting outgoing is different than one on one being able to talk to people
so that leaves humanities bachelor's degrees but there aren't a lot of work with those
then they're behind in work experience so all that is left is shitty customer service jobs full of retards like fast food or grocery stores
so they're stuck
what can they educate themselves to do to get away from the common plebs but also not fiddle with machines
the way out is PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT

Because I'm la-... I mean , because I don't want to work for kikes! yeah , that's the reason...

I just can't stop sucking ding dong

theres nothin wrong with that

I don't see any reason to work because all my taxes would go to immigrants and feminists

If you create no value then what the hell good are you?

>immigrants take all the jobs and welfare bucks
>they're the reason I'm not a participant in civil society

Why the fuck should I work for a state that actively wants to destroy itself?

i like neetbux

I got the boot on Friday. Was told I wouldn`t "fit in". I had mostly turkish colleagues who`d stand around and drink coffee all day instead of teaching me what I need to do.

Was a great paying job, 4000€ before tax. Im in deep shit now.

Kek, I'm not working for 1/2 to 1/3 what my parents made while also getting taxed harder on top of it.

I will literally watch everything and everyone burn to ashes before I lift a finger.

If I find a cause worthwhile I'll devote myself, but nothing of the sort exists. The only choices are to work for Jews with red ties or blue ties.

I'm keeping myself available for the wall should a jobs program be created for it.

Let's be honest: with the amount of support KELA gives you there is no incentive. Plus Finns are autistic and addicted to Alko anyway, so it all adds up.

On EI work 5 months of the year, working on getting a CS/ econ double then Finance, I want to be a Jew.