Why aren't so many US Sup Forums fags adamantly patriotic until it comes to the most important war ever fought...

Why aren't so many US Sup Forums fags adamantly patriotic until it comes to the most important war ever fought? Why is it that you must all become traitors when it comes to
>oh fug I love hitleer now xdface
We beat nazi scum and now we have been at the top ever since and if that isn't what you want you are a yellow bellied faschistawannabe faggot

The only reason hitler lost the war was so I could be born. Only reason America fought the war is so I could be born.

>this timeline best timeline
>cause I am here

wonder who could be behind this post

this timeline is the ONLY timeline and in it hitler, tojo and all their pseudo intellectual eugenic bullshit and dogma went down the drain only to be sucked up by low lifes like yourself

If you can't look at what is happening to the western world at the moment and not wonder if the Nazis were right all along you're just burying your head in the sand

Because letting commies run wild was a mistake.

Must be sad knowing that you are nothing more than a ghost in the machine meant to give my life a brief moment of levity.

>saged

This isn't real pajeet. More fuel to the fire that exposes you all as guillible shit heads prancing in an echochamber

Fuck off fag

Top kek Nip bantz growing in strength weekly now

Because there's twenty threads a day on Sup Forums begging me to reject truth and blindly accept the chosen as my master.

>20
50+*

Your a feisty set of 1s and 0s

How does it feel knowing your aren't a real person? I can't help but laugh at your insecurity.

Don't forget all of the Americans on Sup Forums who post about how Russia is the best country ever and better than America itself and how we need to become their bitch once Trump gets sworn in.

Le babby discovers solipsism and nihilism and existentialism wahhhhh wahhhhh wahhhhh. Let's talk about something of substance. How long is your e-peen?

Straight from r/politics I see

Are you implying hitler was wrong?

I agree, we should ease all of the sanctions, and let russia have that 500 billion dollar deal to drill in the arctic, they've done nothing wrong, russia dindu nuffin

The most important war ever fought was WW1

>wow I love Hitler now!

It's rather disappointing that you went with the obvious attack pattern. You may be feisty but you are not original.

Let's talk about this: why are you still talking to me? You know I am baiting you and are playing along. Why?

>muh Russian boogeyman
Last election Obama literally laughed at Romney for suggesting Russia was an enemy and told him verbatim his policy was stuck in the 80s. Now suddenly Russia is a big bad and we need to restart the cold war?

You haven't actually made an argument so far, you've just been sarcastic and dismissive

there's literally no point in arguing seriously with anyone on Sup Forums about Russia, Russia has duped everyone here into thinking they're on Sup Forums's side and that its a white nationalist ran nation with no degeneracy, multiculturalism and that all women in men are in traditional gender roles

You actually believe Russia 'hacked'....something, udring the election, don't you? I don't see why anyone should give a fuck about Russia either way if you don't. Pro Russia, Anti Russia who the fuck cares, you're the one who brought them up as if having good diplomatic relations between the two countries was something to be concerned about

Many of us are in the military, idk what else needs to be said.

>Why aren't so many US Sup Forums fags adamantly patriotic until it comes to the most important war ever fought?
Because we're living the results of us "winning"

or even funnier OP:

>user loves Hitlers and Krauts
>user hates kebab
>user fails to understand that Krauts and Kebab are two of the same

>fighting for globalist bankers and communism
>more important than the war of independence

>says the literal fucking traitors to Europe who cucked to Islam
Serbia did nothing wrong

T. T-rk rape baby

and you need to be a Nazi to oppose that? Are you retarded?