"Alt-Light"

Alt lite faggots like Milo, Sharpio, McInnes and Southern love to use this "dems are the real racists" argument all the time.

What do you think of this argument?

Now, I know that proving the """racism""" of somebody is only for faggots, no matter if alt-lite or left, but then again, it's actually really useful to push this meme on kikebook and twitter, even if we despise it on Sup Forums, since it makes normies to disassociate themselves from the left, which on default happens with normies because of all the MSM/entertainment propaganda that has a leftist bias.

My another question as well - do you appreciate using tactics? Do you appreciate using alt-lite videos to redpill people that are complete normies, or do you start with hardcore redpills no matter what?

That means, using introductory redpills when talking to normies or bluepilled, or do you just not talk politics at all unless you can go full 14/88?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzz6gx09zLM
youtube.com/watch?v=ctmZGSyMFy4
archive.is/6voVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bunch of Schmucks. Teddy could do a betta job.

That's All.

bumpy bump

Sup Forums is not alt-lite

Does anyone know of a fun white nationalist forum that requires an e-mail address where I can comfortably talk about my love for Milo and Lauren?

I can't stand them either, but then again, they have the numbers on their side since they are basically a commercially accessible version of Sup Forums, and they do have good views on feminism and multiculturalism.

They still have this annoying millenial "we are not traditional, we hate traditionalists, we just want no SJW's" attitude about them, I know, but then again, how bad is it in the america and canada? I mean, if you'd share a Southern vid, does it get you called racist by a normie or no?

> "dems are the real racists"
No WE are the real racists, you fucking kikes

Lots of people in Sup Forums love them, and I personally never call out anybody as being a leftie for not being a white nationalist and just liking the Milo/Lauren stuff.

However, you have to get prepared that we are purists and do not appreciate when people try to turn this place into a r/alt_right or something, where we keep yapping day and night about how the based Milo teared down the SJW's or something. We need to remain ideological, and build white identity, promote white values, not make "SJW GOT FUCKIN REKKED" videocompilations for shekels.

>H3H3

The guy voted for Hillary.

>No WE are the real racists, you fucking kikes
kek, nu/pol/ will defend this

>h3h3
>alt-right/alt-lite
The guy who makes fun of Trump and his supporters? The guy who went after the racists behind the "pranks in the hoods" videos? The guy who was pro-BLM? The guy who voted for Hillary Rodham Clinton for president of the United States of America? That guy?

lots of youtube personalities did
I personally consider him much better than Milo, since h3h3 is at least little bit funny and does more comedy shit than politics, but Milo annoys the fuck out of me with this "LOL LOOK AT ME I LIKE BBC THAT MAKES ME NOT A RAYCEST, DEMS ARE DA REAL RACISTS" attitude.

>Alt lite faggots like Milo, Sharpio, McInnes and Southern love to use this "dems are the real racists" argument all the time.
>What do you think of this argument?
Democrats boil people down to their respective identity politics (black, muslim, gay, female, trans, etc.)
They dont actually see their voters as human beings with their own ideas, beliefs and aspirations. They see nothing more than various "brands" that should be monolithic in their ideologies. Look how much the left hates it when people from one of their respective "brands" goes off reservation.

Have you heard of TRS my anonymous friend? I was hesitant at first, being a homosexual Jew myself, but they welcomed me with open arms and taught me how to save western civilization and defend white values.

DEUS VULT!

He's a crafty j*w. After the election his content has become friendlier towards alt-lighters.

like most of the normie youtubers? I once went through his vids, and post of that stuff is comedy. He literally only had like 5 vids total about politics, and it was all just banter about social justice and tumblr, so whatever, I wouldn't go after that kike with an axe that much.

>My another question as well - do you appreciate using tactics? Do you appreciate using alt-lite videos to redpill people that are complete normies, or do you start with hardcore redpills no matter what?
Alt-lite youtube videos make for great babys first redpills. Going full 14/88 is simply unpalatable for normies; its a transition that most simply cannot make. However, the alt-light is much easier to stomach for most and can itself be enough to pull people away from the democrats, which is ultimately what matters in the end.

daily reminder that the (((Alt-Right))) is also full of kikes

He also didn't rage at the heavens when Moloch let Hillary down. A jew, but he seems to a honorable one amongst their kind

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzz6gx09zLM

I agree with all these images except Sup Forums

that's actually really evil, promote respective identity politics for minorities for votes, but when republicans try to cut profit from white nationalism, also a form of identity politics, they say that you can't do it, because white identity is evil, and can't peacefully co-exist

good post desu, I agree

By calling Trump and his followers "triggered" and having a laugh on them?

youtube.com/watch?v=ctmZGSyMFy4

He's not that political with his videos (save a few), but it's very clear his views aren't alt-right (or "alt-lite"). Not that it really matters, let the guy believe whatever he wants.

Fuck PJW AND Cernovich the most
>muh media slating alt right gotta think about muh sales by virtue signalling!

Redpilled Jews have been a thing in the past. Bobby Fischet and Stanley Kubrick were literally /ourguys/. But in Ethan's case is just a matter of moderate pandering to different demographics

Watch the video he did on mtv's resolutions for white guys

Quality repeating numbers, my former commieblock friend.
This is one of my biggest fundamental problems with the modern democrat party. They think everybody EXCEPT FOR straight, white men can engage in identity politics, which is the very definition of racism.
Either identity politics is acceptable for everybody, or its acceptable for nobody. I would prefer if they were acceptable for nobody tbqh.
You cant get everybody to go full 14/88, but at the very least, if every redpilled user can convince just one or two people to NOT vote democrat/liberal, thats at least thousands of votes the left isnt getting.
Milo has literally said on dozens of occasions he's not part of the alt right.

milo and gavin are degenerates who need to be purged once the true right is in power
god i hate these disgusting faggots

>if you don't blindly follow the extreme left, you're alt-right
Alt-right is the 99%.

>Democrats formed the KKK party
>Killed White &a Black Republicans

Why ISNT the Democratic Party the party of racism?

Read what i wrote faggot
>He's a crafty j*w. After the election his content has become friendlier towards alt-lighters.

but what do you mean by "democrats" and "the left" then?

They are a stepping stone. An evolutionary step forward, a transitioning stage of the mainstream political status quo. They are a symptom of pioneers working hard to spread the truth about the world. They are evidence of some progress.

They're not ideal, still far from it, but they do represent a step in the right direction. In 10, 20 years time, their equivalent will be hipster nazis, people espousing a sort of "fascism-lite" while maintaining that "nothing like that should ever happen again" or "the holocaust did happen BUT..." because fascist ideas will become controversial yet socially acceptable to speak about in public. I'm sure we'll see a number of phases that the hipsters and contrarians go through as they latch on to the revived growth of the core movement.

You don't have to love them but you don't have to hate them either. If anything, just demand more from these people and challenge them; debate them and make them shift further to the right, more in line with the true fundamentals of the philosophy/movement they're riding.

Admittedly, I lazily use those terms interchangeably to refer to the various liberal/ SJW-favored parties in the western world.

Except he's made fun of SJW stuff before the election, like the "AC is sexist" video.

Guy just makes fun of ridiculous shit. That's not "alt-light." That's comedy.

"Dems are the real racists" is simplifying and using the scarlet letter of being called racist but it has some application to the democrats. There is a hardcore amount of hostility to any black politician who leaves the (D) plantation and is accused of being a house nigger. archive.is/6voVo

But that's normal to whenever there's a perceived dominant ethnic association and someone breaks ranks - Israelis who sympathize with the Palestinians are probably called kapos, Russians who oppose Putin and probably referred to by whatever is slang for traitor among Russians.

Quite frankly while there are straight up anti-black folks on the right it's more politicized than racial. Obama got witchdoctor and "not a real american" because he was a (D). Pizza-man nine-nine-nine mewtoo quoting Herman Caine was adored and appreciated and his fall from grace only happened because of a lack of staying power no different than the other white candidates they were considering. Likewise for sleepy woke doctor - nobody outside of unabashed "I'm racist and I'm proud" sorts gave a shit that he was black.

It's a lot like internet shitposting. If you like or agree with someone you ignore or are indifferent or celebrate features that might deviate from the normal. If you dislike or disagree with someone then you fixate on features to hate and revile them.

thanks for the (you)'s, I know most people are not capable to ever be redpilled about natsoc, I personally am, but even if normie masses would start to openly mock and banter on lefties, that would be really great for me.

such a good pic, kek

I am glad to see the voice of reason in Sup Forums. Being tactical is really important if we are passionate about white nationalism. We really do have to accept that not everyone can become 14/88, but to get them to denounce lefties and some of the jewish trickery, that would be awesome.

this reminds me how the liberals love to use the term "house nigger" for every republican black, and then not see how it's really hypocritical on their part