The myth of German dominance is just that -- a myth

The myth of German dominance is just that -- a myth.

In fact, it's the other way around: we are the EU's slaves. We are treated like the EU's permanently open wallet.

>Debt crisis in Greece? Germany will pay
>Refugees at Europe's borders? Send them to Germany, they'll pay
>Poland needs a new plunger museum? Send the bill to Germany

We are sick and tired of working our asses off just so the living standards in neighboring countries can be improved at our expense while our own people are starving in the streets.

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/politik/inland/beatrix-von-storch/twitter-blamage-anschlag-berlin-beleuchtung-brandenburger-tor-49682844.bild.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember all of it when you vote AfD this year. We can turn it around, don't give in.

Nice deflection, Kraut

nod an argumend

What is it called again when Muslims lie in order to accomplish their goals?

Tabiqqa or some shit?

You're the only one benifit from this shit because your deutche mark you now call "euro" is tanked by south weaker economies so it didnt revalue.

What OP described are italians: ee're net contributors and have a supervalued currency that damages our exports. Vote for AfD btw.

This.

You voted for this bullshit.
You were all brainwashed into hating your ancestors so much that you'll do the exact opposite of everything they did, even when they did some things right.

Like survive.

Each time I read some jewish shtick about "All white men are evil rapists and slavers because 200 years ago", forgetting that their ancestors did the same shit, forgetting white men also allegedly saved their entire goddamn race some 80-90 years ago.

Our great grandparents saved them, risked their entire lives to save people who were different ~ but we're all bigots because of some born into original sin bollocks?

Fuck that shit, The Nazis had it right.
And the jews have shown the world how they'll treat anyone who helps them when they play the victim. No one will help them.
We just need you.
German people, to pave the way for a new wave of nazism.

So vote, goddamn right, this time.

Most "krauts" hate the EU. I've never met someone who's not a politician who actually likes the EU. I swear, everyone who experienced at least pre Euro currency times will tell you that times were better when we had our own D-Mark. Wages were higher, job market was better, prices were lower and pension better.

They basically made everything twice as expensive while your salary remained the same (at best). If you made 10 D-Mark per hour you could get a beer for 2 D-Mark after work. Now you make 10 euros per hour but the beer costs 4 euros. And this happened to EVERYTHING. Food, cars, housing, services...

The euro should be abandoned and the EU removed to an extent where it only has a financial side so free trade is possible.

Reminder that Merkel is the one who forced EU to welcome the migrants against the will of EVERYONE ELSE.
Reminder that nobody asked Germany to bail out Greece except Germany itself.
Reminder that when a country like United Kingdom wants to leave the so-called German slave service, only Germany is butthurt as never before.

Only Germany is responsible of its own shit. We agree only about one point, vote AFD so everyone can be free, you bitches.

hey faggot kraut

you invited them and push others to let them in. your little plan of flooding every country backfired when nobody else wants them

enjoy your arabs, afghans, pakis etc

all smart germans died in 45/46. proof is right here

The CDU Is destroying germany

The worst thing is they all live in a bubel never acknowledging the fact that everything that is going wrong right now is because of things they did.

These are all people living in Good houses far away from all musilims and black people. Ever noticed how all the most racist people grew up with/next to them? I know some extremely liberal people that went to schools with 29 German kids an 1 or 2 Turks

I went to school with 5 German kids and 25 Muslims and blacks.

What we need to do ist Vote it's as simple as that, the decling support for the CDU Is good for us. But we are still to far away from something like a Berxit or a Trump election happening here.

destroying other economies, destroying industries , destroying everything.

yes vote for AfD, maybe some day Spain will be great

>t. Ahmed

exit the eu then u fag

Close: it's Taqiyya

I've never met a German who was against the EU. They love the EU because they're not allowed to live their country.

It's actually amazing how you produce so much and yet your living standards haven't risen that much in the last 10 years.

>>The myth of German dominance is just that -- a myth.
>>In fact, it's the other way around: we are the EU's slaves

Good german taqiyah.

>>Refugees at Europe's borders? Send them to Germany, they'll pay

Your ruler - Merkel - wanted the refugees in the first place and even imposed quotas for every EU country. We got some and some of them in Penela, Portugal left again for Sweden or Germany.

Are you really dumb enough to vote for the shit party?

>while our own people are starving in the streets

No one's starving in our streets, shithead. Germany's a great country and would even be better without you moronic racists.

>brainwashed into hating your ancestors
Why are you so wrong?

>Each time I read some jewish shtick
Maybe you should stop reading dumb right wing nutjob articles on the internet then.

>born into original sin bollocks
What? I don't even..

>The Nazis had it right.
Such a shithead you are.

>I've never met someone who's not a politician who actually likes the EU
Well I like it, but I'm also not completely braindead like you lot. :^)

>The CDU Is destroying germany
Why are you so wrong? This is a recurring thing here, everyone seems to be a moron detached from reality. Oh wait, this is a weird case of racism and Sozialneid, isn't it, you Hauptschüler. :^)

Cool copy pasta Shlomo. No bake yourself.

>HURR EVERYTHIN I DUN LIKE IS DUMN N SHIT!
Cool post faggot.

>Merkel - wanted the refugees [...] and even imposed quotas for every EU country
You obviously don't know how the EU works you shithead.

Why are about 99% of pol posters uneducated imbeciles with no connection to reality?

Have you not followed their proven incompetency so far? They probably have the shittiest track record of all parties wherever they have any seats. Just look at their top heads, like Storch, an absolute moron counting on the even dumber AfD fanboys. The latest example is the absolute dumbassery with the Brandenburg Gate flag display. If you shill and vote for AfD you're a complete moron. Which happens to be their core clientele.

>copypasta

Never seen it before and I can't find it in the archives

>this thread

Germany besides China are pretty much the only big time players when it comes to a fuckton of industries.
If that symbiosis works out for a bit longer, there is almost no catching up for anyone.
You might not feel like it, because the normal plebs see almost nothing of the money being made, but to think that anyone in this country is in a position of "slavedom" is retarded.

>Poland needs a new plunger museum
kek

Bring dich um Kevin

Ne Bernd, bring du dich um, wenn du AfD-Shitwähler bist

bild.de/politik/inland/beatrix-von-storch/twitter-blamage-anschlag-berlin-beleuchtung-brandenburger-tor-49682844.bild.html

Entweder Storch is so blöd, oder sie baut drauf, dass der Pöbel wie du so weit von der Realität entfernt is. Such dir was aus, beides net schön. :^)