Who's your favorite alt-right personality ?

who's your favorite alt-right personality ?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/biggestproblem/maddox-lost-punk
soundcloud.com/lakembra/armenian-genocide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you uncultured plebs.

apologize

sorry

Varg Vikernes

He has a long fucking way to go before he even gets a shred of real respect from me

Ames Freidman-Peinovitch

Kek

I'm sure it keeps him up at night friendo.

Would Douglas Murray be considered alt right? He describes himself as a neo-con and he hates Muslims and Islam

he's like my favorite person in the world.

Your respect is not needed

You will submit to him or die

Notorious Mass Shooter Sam Hyde

This.
PewdiePie is a white supremacist sleeper cell, digits confirm.

Jared Taylor. A gentleman, who was fighting the good fight while you faggots were still playing with your Transformers figurines.

who are the people on the actual right? is anyone actually right? it seems like youre either a conservacuck, an alt right faggot, or a nazi

This. Wish he was more popular.

Mike Enoch

What a tiny face.

This is true, not many people can speak as well as him either.

Start playing video games.

The kid that went to a jew tv show back in the 80s/90s and was told he is invited to this jew family so he stops being a neo-Nazi. But then the jew family said they were afraid of him and that he was too far gone to be saved.

That kid was based.

The skinhead on Ricki Lake back in the day?

Yeah that kid held his ground and he did good

Well done kid

Steven Crowder

He's a bit extreme for me sometimes though.

Dick has been getting too tight with reddit

1. Sean Last
2. Ryan Faulk
3. Lawrence Murray
4. The Darwin Digest Folks
5. Tharru
6. Mike pEiNOviCH
7. The FMI guys

>he later gains height, weight, and hair length, buys a rifle, starts a web series, then gets signed and ultimately released from Adult Swim

when Dick revealed his power level and name dropped Molyneux on Biggest Problem I was in stitches for like 10 minutes because it was so unexpected

>figurines
They're called action figures! Reeeeeee!

Me

soundcloud.com/biggestproblem/maddox-lost-punk

Link?

upboat

>ywn fuck up your career so bad that you make less money on Patreon than a parody of yourself
soundcloud.com/lakembra/armenian-genocide

Start a Youtube channel

This kid was only 16 and he sounded completely reasonable while all the others tried to put him back into a brainwashed state

Can't believe no one's mentioned this faggot.

>that id

My favorite part, by far, was when he mentioned the talmud.
The jewess in the audience froze.

Sam Hyde is only funny if you understand the message of his skits

That's because normies don't even know what that is. They came into the situation believing he was uninformed but it should have been clear he was a sane individual and no sane individual becomes a nazi without some good evidence.

Jews gonna Jew

Does our tzar count as alt-right?

Greg Johnson

I'm still suprised he brought Sam Hyde on

Hopefully he comes back or becomes a regular

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

his patreon is almost making $20k/month those levels are insane he needs to get more high profile guest like molyneaiuxasdfaw or w.e

dick masterson, my nigga

Jared Taylor is based as fuck.

I've always loved the idea of a European ethno-state over North America. Dickie Spencer's been my favourite since 2011.