A Pol Experience!

A Pol Experience!

> Go see Rogue One after enough pressure
> A preview for Cars 2017 show up,
 End of preview “Nothing will be ever be the same”
> Yell “Who the fuck cares kike!” because I am an Edge Lord Supreme/annoying asshole.
> Overweight plumper screams as though I just hacked her family to death.
 Friends look at me like I’m retarded but don’t report me after plumper’s 5 row gestapo seeing if she can find the culprit.
> Use inability to be found to basically call out Rogue one on all of its faults, and accuse it of race blending. Small Jabs every time, yet landwhale SJW gets up about ¾ of the movie and attempts to make a speech against my “Jew? Kill it!” and “Must be arab, kill it and its 13 year old wife!”, comments.
> Makes heartfelt impassioned speech, Nobody cares and tells her to “shut the fuck up lady,”
 Starts crying
 Yell autistic people are literally sss, because I retarded it seems edgy since Im 15
> Woman losses her collective mind.
After film, friends tell me to stop yelling at the screen and I am not funny, the older brother of the guys I was with called me a “stupid Kevin Smith Wannabe” and told me I wasn’t allowed to come to any move until I said I would STFU. I attempted to kick him in the shin and he just punched my jaw. I attempted to seek out a lawyer for a civil suit but apparently, when you provoke action it is difficult to get compensation.

youre a fucking retard

Autistic much?

> a pol experience
Not even close. You just screeched your power level out in a movie theater. You cant sit with us. You're as bad as a nigger.

I don't think you can see an R-rated movie. Enjoy your ban.

Internet superheroes everyone

Is this some new pasta?

You know this fucking board is satire right?

Fucking underage newfags.

You're all literally autistic for taking this story seriously.

yes, im excited to see monster trucks the movie

I am working on my assasins creed hoodie so I can be intimidating

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

God I hope this is just pasta

nope, its real

7/10 pasta,
You used a little too much sauce user.
You got lost in the sauce.

Things that never happened for $300, Alex.

Rogue One was good. Better than TFA.

But we all know it's implied that the white chick got repeatedly blacked by Forrest Whitakers character.

>Yell “Who the fuck cares kike!” because I am an Edge Lord Supreme/annoying asshole.

>after enough pressure
>story
>they still want you to come
Who's the retard in this situation?

He's lucky he didn't get Krav Maga'd

Look, im finally coming out of my shell and I have some friends from boyscouts and they invited me.

I dont understand this one

Fuck you

Rogue one is just a elite way of getting you to accept the genocide of 99% of the people on the planet.

Why did you bother going?
Didn't you know you were being compromised?
There are more important thing you should be doing with your life than submitting yourself to this elitist blue pill.

> like coming up with a vision of a better future