Toothpaste: Drug of Sedation

Ever wonder why normies after not brushing their teeth for a while, might say that they feel shitty and might not even want to go on with the rest of the day until they brush their teeth?

New research has shown that toothpaste is the most secretive drug of control, post World War 2. Thats why the world changed so drastically afterwards, especially the lifestyle. Of course thats not to say it didn't exist before world war 2, its just thats when it really took off.

Citizens have been successfully quelled into submission ever since. Its a major revelation that people have been searching for.

>www.geocities.com/truescience/toothpaste-drug-of-masses-control-post-ww2-era

Toothpaste is a drug that makes you sedated, apathetic about your job and life but you continue doing it.
People who dont brush their teeth are often ousted by society, now its obvious why. Humans lived thousands of years without toothpaste and in the last century it has become a daily necessity, theres something going on.

Seriously think about it, think about what toothpaste ads are like, and what they promise you. Try not using toothpaste for a while and see what happens.

Stop brushing your teeth

if you are reading this post and you stop brushing your teeth your mom will die in her sleep

brush with baking soda instead, or make your own homemade toothpaste

Literally never heard anyone express feeling shitty after not brushing

>Try not using toothpaste for a while and see what happens.
Yeah get your hygiene advice from pol!

fucking burger

Fuck Colgayte
Brexit

Are you serious? I hear it all the time. People feel like they can't go on with the day when they forgot to brush their teeth.

Reminder, even if you don't drink your daily fluoridated water dose, you're inevitably getting it from (((toothpaste)))

See

Get fucked normie

I simply make my own tooth paste because it's not fucking hard, and I don't need fluoride in that too. Bad enough it's everywhere fucking else in every burger product. Baking soda + coconut oil is all you need. Extra credit mode with crushed cocoa nibs or calcium bentonite clay.

I brush my teeth like once a month. My breath doesn't stink though.
And my life is still terrible so idk what was supposed to happen.

Good point. Europeans until recently were notorious for their bad teeth, but yet it was fine. It wasn't until Americans came along that perfect white teeth became the wanted norm.

Flouride free toothpaste is available.

Just brush your teeth with coal instead. No jewish sedatives plus it makes your teeth extra white.

What other (((ingredients))) do they put in it?

>implying fluoride is all you have to worry about

Toothpaste is degenerate, don't brush your teeth and leave them natural as God intended them.

There is fluoride free tooth paste or other things to brush your teeth with. The only reason we need tooth paste is as a lubricant to not destroy the enamel on our teeth when we brush so you can find other purpose made products without fluoride.

also i want to note if your diet isn't full of SHIT, your teeth are just fucking fine.

Kek your life sucks because your breath actually smells like a mass grave filled with Indians, but you're used to it, and yoh have no standards. Brush your teeth and take care of yourself for once in your miserable life, then watch as your life magically improves.

Pretty much this.

I wonder why this thread is being slided hard hmmm

That depends on genetics. Before toothbrushes, people either had "good teeth" or "bad teeth".

This, brushing your teeth is a joke and a lie, its all genetics. But you gotta get that daily (((toothpaste))) fix

G E O

CITIES

GEOCITIESS

>>>>GEOCITIES

>GEO
>CITIES

MODS!

This is a /leftpol/ psyop shut it down!

They shut down the host website with this article many years ago, I wonder why. Check out the cached archived version on google

This shit is so retarded I can only assume it's some libshit false flagging to try to make us look bad

>not brushing with just plain floss, toothbrush and water
Retarded jew puppets all of you

I am completely confused. This feels similar to people who say "muh genetics is why i'm fat", it's fucking diet you nooblords. Are you to imply that if you have 'bad teeth' no amount of change can help it?

>muh genetics
user, it's a safe working assumption that 80% of everything about a person is down to genetics and 20% is down to environment, unless proven otherwise

>Hippocrates
Sounds like Hypocrite to me

>not getting something natural to help pull the plaque and stains off while getting rid of germs and odor

wew lewd. must be nice giving up 80% of responsibilities of your body because "your genetics are just not cut out for it"

Do people really believe that? That's completely insane.

must be nice being so naive. i remember that feeling about 10 or 20 years ago

the true is that toopaste has fluor that is bad for you in big doses, but the jews i mean colgate said that is more good than bad so they throw more fluor in our water because caries

so if you want to consume water without fluor you have to buy it

(((jews intensifies)))

Is toothpaste the cause of cultural Marxism?

Wtf is with people and their fluoride it doesn't do anything