England yes

madworldnews.com/muslim-migrants-beat-white-boy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq0sQZFWMAc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Crrw2Aqu9to
madworldnews.com/muslim-migrants-beat-white-boy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114554/Shocking-CCTV-footage-shows-teenager-dragged-street-punched-repeatedly-face-friends-set-eight-men.html
liveleak.com/view?i=f26_1434716152
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq0sQZFWMAc

Its 2017 and white bois are STILL losing!

FIGHT BACK
I
G
H
T

B
A
C
K

As much at it bothers me, this type of shit is good. It will wake people up and incite a race war hopefully

>madworldnews.com
>clickbait title
>source : express

LMAO
M
A
O

lol whitey got what he deserved

Progressive!

There's a video of it, poverty man

THIS is England, and this is England and this is England.

This is a blessing really. You have to be broken before you can be molded into something. This kid will now want to improve himself to never feel threatened by anyone again

DEUS VULT

900 AD Risk

Claim a country and make your ancestors proud of you

Of the squid?
Source?
Antarctica is truly a land filled with mysteries and there are some recorded cases of gigantism, but how can Putin weaponise it?

>'Damage Cause'

White folks overseas I feel should start up gangs, don't necessarily be violent but use your power to push them over to the next town. Why are you complaining on Sup Forums? DO SOMETHING!

Why do all these cunts wear designer clothes. I thought they were poor?

Seeing my people beaten like filth in the streets makes me want to . Yet, . Because it's not ; . It's the world's most dangerous game, playing out again in the modern age. .

National Action never hurt a soul, nor wished harm to anyone, yet have been outlawed as a "terrorist organisation."

They're niggers. They spend their gibs not on education or housing but on frivolties.

serves him right for that weak jawline and those ears.
consider this a blessing wake up call for this little faggot to start hitting the gym and take up muay thai classes

If he fought back then he would have been sentenced to death senpai

>White folks overseas I feel should start up gangs
M8 your situation is much much worse than pretty much anywhere in Yurop

I don't know anything about that, are they based? I'm a homeowner and part of my homeowners association and what we all dread is a nigger or a Muslim moving in and driving our home prices down. White people patrol squad go under the guise of homeowner associates and they don't get enough recognition imo.

i swear to god if this type of posting becomes a meme i will kill myself on live stream

No it's not, not even close. I'm blue collar and work an extra 30 hours a week so I never have to set my eyes on a nigger.

We were made to watch a video in college last week, as part of a government scheme to prevent radicalisation; it was three scenarios of how youth become radicalised and all three were summarised as "whitey's fault," whether that was the "Far Right" being portrayed as Hitler on steroids, or poor little muslims only becoming radical because of America and Britain "bombing their homes."

Sometimes I think that , but really deep down inside I believe that .

>Russia
>weaponizing squids

Is it done, Yuri?

Be European
Get stomped out by friendly migrant child

BBC produced this.

>> be british
>> get assaulted by pack of shitskins.
Why do whites still choose to live in Europe. Why can't whites just immigrate to some third world country, and out compete the shitskins.

Is that the Manchester police station, look a the the sign on the top left.

If true and it is apparent from just watching it report it to a newspaper and get them to FOI it then publish it.

this is gonna spark something

spread it around to your home country's media

>gib me mo money fo dat welfare pls white man
>come leev wid us don't look at our crime rates n how dey b do

Haha what happens to numales outside of reddit.

R A R E
A
R
E

>It's 2 0 1 7
>He's still not hitting the gym to get big and learning a martial art to protect himself

>madworldnews.com/muslim-migrants-beat-white-boy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114554/Shocking-CCTV-footage-shows-teenager-dragged-street-punched-repeatedly-face-friends-set-eight-men.html

'described as asian"

cant make this shit up.

So does that mean is really because I can't stand to see this happening to my home through acts like ,

So where in the report does it show them being muslims or migrants? I don't care for muslims, but I think that website has completely changed the original report.

Pakis are Asian, no?

no it is not

Good luck at learning to fight half a dozen people at once and becoming knife-proof.

I'd be so pissed off if I was Chinese or Jap that the (((media))) now use Asian to describe sandnigs. All those paki pedo rape gangs in England comprised exclusively of Muslims labelled in the media as Asian.

I'm helping spread this meme

Yeah it is, EVERYTHING in your country is now about race/religion, you fucks don't even get around to fixing shit anymore these days or making great things, it's all identity politics and blaming one another

>Muscles
>Protect you against a pack of shitskins
Carry a knife dickhead.
Pakistan=Asia

We don't have gooks in Britain.

I'm a first gen American. I think the mindset especially for older people is that whole globe speaks English, we might as well be USA because they protect us so much. "Everybody's letting in refugees we should do it too!!"

Brit cops should be commended because ragheads haven't been able to really do anything there, yet. Attitudes would change in USA if 50 brits died in a truck attack. That's for sure.

>dindu

yeah its fucking pathetic.

Of course!

so when you think of an Asian group of men, your mind jumps straight to a group of Muslim immigrants?

All they had to do was submit themselves to an authoritarian police state to prevent attacks from occurring, yeah that sure sounds like a dream

Why do the brits refer to arabs and middle easterners as asian? it's like calling black kids "urban youths" or some shit
>inb4 technically asian

>Of coursh!

Yes. If you say oriental or east asian I imagine slanty eyed dog eaters.

No but I'm just saying that they're not exactly reporting wrong facts with that statement, although I get your point as it's misleading due to what we think people look like when they talk about a certain race, they should have clarified that

This won't spark shit. Too many (((thems))) are in media and courts. Besides, they'll just call it fake news, or not say anything about it at all

WIPE THEM OUT

because they're from asia?

Except I could have shot them all dead.

Aside from that, though, our situation is quite grim.

(((liberal)))

Why do white bois look so feminine?

WIPE THEM THE FUCK OUT

We had our big enrichment on 7/7 2005, muzzies detonated TATP on the London underground. 56D/784W

I find comfort in it. When I encounter a policeman I know "he's knows I haven't done anything wrong." And just day to day life, I'm not a criminal and law enforcement knows it, Heaven forbid I have to call them they'll already know I'm a good goy.

>2017
>He still hasn't received blade training from a certified Kendo master
Good luck fighting those packs of feral nogs without a blade folded (At least) 20,000 times.

Why havent we started another crusade...?

>first gen american
you have to go back

If you live in a mudshit infested area carry a knife and gut them like fish if they come near you.

really hoping Australia never gets that type of enrichment.. but honestly i think its just inevitable :'(

Old news. Should've been bigger maybe? Because most reasonable Americans still have their reservations about muslims.

White kid deserved it for being a racist fuck.

What did Kek mean by this?

Yeah I don't think England will take me, I'm not brown.

Based shitpost you fucking leaf.

>Portland Street
>After midnight

It's like he was begging to get beaten.

The first thing you need to know about Manchester is that you shouldn't be out after 10pm if you are fewer than 3, even 4, people.

>60%

Beta numales. I support the purging of pathetic numales. They are a cancer.

>designer clothes.

lmao how poor are you

LMAO

Oh you can stay then. Please have many children god bless!

PLEASE DON'T PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO

>Fake news

Everyone wonders WHY you "infidels" haven't been hit. You have a responsible immigration policy. You don't let terrorists in. A concept American and Europe can't grapple because the worst possible thing in the world you can be is a racist. Worse than a pedophile

Non-white people aren't human. They're like bumbling apes, completely devoid of culture, intelligence, honour etc.

Arabs are from Asia?

Really makes you think desu.

the manlet strikes back

Why do they describe them as asian instead of middle eastern?

>t. Achmed

I mean that all you refugees have those trashy Eastern European clothes on. If you cunts are really so poor and from war torn areas, why aren't you in clothes that reflect this. I guess it's all a lie, just like the muh women and children argument.

Whites are weak mouthbreathers. Just look at that kid. You're never going to be able to do shit lmao.

liveleak.com/view?i=f26_1434716152

Haha, well I am planning on staying. Trump won.

What do you mean? Those clothes are literally H&M-tier, doesn't get poorer than that.

How poor do you have to be to consider those clothes "good"?

lmao

Notice how it's always a group of subhuman shitskins VS 1 white kid. Unite and we'll wipe them out

Come to any part of USA besides Jew York and pull that shit. I've never in my life seen the right wingers prance around but they are now since we won. You're a perfect target

The author is a redpilled qt.

which state do you live in?

lol I have absolutely zero empathy for english

they deserve extermination.

would have been triggered if it was anyone else

too bad they didnt hang the little bastard.