CIA director warns Trump to watch what he says, be careful on Russia

CIA director warns Trump to watch what he says, be careful on Russia
> Outgoing CIA Director John Brennan on Sunday issued a stern parting rebuke to Republican Donald Trump days before he assumes the U.S. presidency, advising him not to absolve Russia for its recent actions and warning him to watch what he says.
LINK : reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14Z0O4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure Trump's got it under control.

>Organization about to get assfucked with a cactus for threatening the president, threatens the president again

WEW LAD

What is he, Trump's dad? Guy couldn't get elected dog catcher.

>anyone trusting the CIA

I hope Trump assigns a secret task force to literally raid their HQ and dismantle them.

Never trust someone with a faggot name like Brennan. The CIA is the laughingstock of the IC, full of Muslims, commies, and trannies. Soon they will all be purged

>> Outgoing CIA Director John Brennan on Sunday issued a stern parting rebuke to Republican Donald Trump

Someone should have been walked out.

When was the last time the cia did something that wasn't self destructive to our nation? I've had this conversation with a bunch of local blacks and even they distrust the cia more than trump.

CIA has never done anything but fuck up the world. If it was dissolved one of the other dozen times it was supposed to the world would be so much better. That agency has been a complete clusterfuck since it was the OSS. They are incompetent and completely unnecessary with all the other intelligence agencies we have.

>Organization being threatened by the president will run a Black Op on the president before he gets sworn in

>like shilling online.

He said this publicly. If it was legit hed say it in private. You kids dont understand how life works fuck.

disgusting pig. hes the one who gave so much power to Russia after that stupid Coup d'Etat in Ukraine.
8 years of OBONGO, Russia never been so powerful despite mega shit economy.
Well done (((american))) diplomacy.
CIA agents should be killed for treason and replaced by military agents only.
Thats what you get when your agents are libs coming from NYC.

Shilling changes nothing for the CIA. What they can do is more severe. I'm just microwaving popcorn, and waiting.

cia can suck our dicks. we voted trump in, we didnt vote you in you unelected scum. trump is going to clean your ass out.

>He said this publicly. If it was legit hed say it in private.
Exactly. CIA are just being edgy faggots like usual

>here bite on this media, keep playing that anti-russia angle like the clowns you are

thanks CIA

Get that faggot traitor the fuck out of there. Good fucking riddance. They all deserve a traitor's death, hung by the neck until dead. CIA is scum.

>Never trust someone with a faggot name like Brennan.
ayy

>CIA director warns Trump

Trump isn't locked in here with you...

I'm sure Trump really cares what some spook thinks

can't wait to see this swamp critter go.

white male privilege in action there

Brennan is a well rounded individual
youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo

JOO-I-A director you mean.

This organization is the purest form of cancer in existence and I can only hope that Trump does a massive purge there or shuts the whole thing down

Pretty much this.

>if we keep repeating it over and over again people will believe it without needing proof

Based Pompeo will bring them in line.