I'm asking to our USA/Canada/Australia brothers...

I'm asking to our USA/Canada/Australia brothers, being from countries which had immigration from China for tens of years, how much do I have to wait until I can get a chinese gf?
I think the 2nd gen is finally getting old enough and I am pleased by the average beauty level.
For the last 30 years they have been so closed...

They are worst than white women by then.

>Chinese girls in China
Entitled princesses who will suck you dry and leave you with nothing if you take them back home.

>Chinese girls in America
Hypergamous cock-riders on a level of that above even white girls

take your pick

Chinese girls are very high maintenance and extremely stuck up so good luck, you'll also have to deal with their subhuman chink family which will drive you mad.

You can get one when ever if you're not autistic but I couldn't think of anything worse. Better off going for a south east Asian girl if Asians are your thing.

japanese girls are better

lol no

t. /r/asianmasculinity

she's (daughter) is pretty cute desu

>i love asian women xD
>no fuck asian men fucking betas, muh dick
>lol why is my son a maniac

how your daughter looks should be no concern to you
you're not fucking her
but how your son looks should be a concern to you since he is carrying your name

why is it bad for white men to racemix with asian women, but its okay for manlet gooks to racemix with white women /r/asianmasculinity poster?

remember beta dads breed beta children
behaviour is inheritable and proven by science.

i didn't make the first pic
but either way it's because the sake of your sons when you're a man who only got a woman because of your race and end up having a son who is mixed you end up with a son who's not gonna have the same luck as you for obvious reason
and men who go for asians tend to be betas who can't raise men of any race, but if you're a beta and your son is white at the very least show them the tricks how you got a woman in the first place

but a matter of fact is Asian men who get white women tend to be Alphas since Asian men are usually lower on the food chain

If you are white, you can get an Asian girlfriend.

This chart works for any minority.
>mother was a 1/2 spic
>father was an Anglo
>I end up in the top right

men who got for asian women will always be betas
and the wife will always be a self hating

is your father jeb?

>how your daughter looks should be no concern to you
>you're not fucking her