Congratulations to Ilhan Omar!

The first Somali-American lawmaker, elected in Minneapolis!

ha ha stupid cucks!

fug

I would stick it in her ladyparts you know what I mean.

H U Z Z A H
U
Z
Z
A
H

Is she circumcised?

This is very good. So diverse.

Hopefully forcefully removing hijabs and putting pork on mosque s become Hate Crimes

Everyone I fly into minneapilis, the airport is fucking stuffed full of somali workers who fucking stare at you as you walk by. It's so annoying

Every Uber driver is named Mohammad

Wtf hapoened to the whitest city in America???? It's so insanely cold in MSP....many cases colder than most of Canada. I don't get how Africans can live there

They live there because welfare. Cold weather is worth the free shit.

cuckolding must just be in the swedish people's DNA

Low population or states that lose population from exodus will always go for refugees. Also who cares about the cold, USA has abundance in shelter

You can thank Lutheran Social Services and Catholic charities (the absolute essence of Cuck-Christianity) for importing literally millions of Somalis and Vietnamese people into what used to be a successful, law-abiding, homogeneous Scandinavian-American community.

Fucking liberals, I hate them so much. "Oh look how tolerant we are at bringing in our pet niggers, see, look how they appreciate us!" *gets shot* *watches daughter literally spitroasted by the football team* *watches the Twin Cities crumble and become a drug infested, crime-ridden third world country.*

>elected in Minneapolis

oh wow a big city elected a nonwhite lefty shit into government

who would've thought such a thing could happen

Sad, isn't it? Msp used to be a cool place. It still is, until I see a fucking refugee or a liberal fat fuck slob nigger lover

Minneapolis isn't shitty though.

t. Achmed Muhammad al-Minneapolis

>Apparently married her brother to help him get into the USA
> Did so while already married to another man

>Represents Little Mogadishu, a district near downtown Minneapolis that's about 100% Somali rapefugees
> With the help of redistricting, defeated another far left candidate who used votes from the liberal indoctrination complex at the University of Minnesota to stay in office for about a quarter of a century

How long until she's advocating for Sharia?

You deserve to get robbed by those people

Somalis are slightly white so they tolerate cold better than your usual negro

Yeah Minnesota, best liberal state. Way to make us proud!

our airport in minneapolis is honestly awful. idk why its such a big deal that she got elected minneapolis is a somali cesspool now, so is st cloud.

I'm a white, Christian, upwardly-mobile male living in Little Mogadishu. I love it here. AMA.

Just to stir the pot a bit more: my wife is Jewish.

"congrats the first ____ in the US!!!"

Your mode of thinking is driven by delusions of the HISTORIC.

so this cuckoldry is literally in the Scandinavian genes.

Both downtown areas are too expensive for minorities to live in, so neither is particularly unsafe, but god forbid if you go to north Minneapolis or up rice street from downtown St. Paul, and the midway area has always been a disaster zone.

>somalis even remotely on par with viets

It's the Lutheran faith, honestly. Protestantism turned a culture of strong warriors into docile diversity queens.