Becoming A Real Man

When's the big day, /pol?

Month short of five years ago.

Ten years ago. Haven't seen my kids for about 3 years now.

Don't fall for the trap boys.

It does not matter. We all die alone. Find peace in that.

Never. Some of us are not allowed to be happy

can't afford a $4000 ring

any advice on this?

fuck off nihilist scum

Until I find a decent girl, never.

I won't fall for the trap of a used up whore who is forced off the cock carousal because they're too old

Why would I want tp become a real man when I can remain a manchild forever?

It will never happen. Oneitis is already engaged. Life is miserable.

For all the anons who are married, continue the white race without me. Godspeed and have a blessed, everlasting marriage.

>you're not a real man unless you fall for the ovarian jew

Yeah no

LEL POLLSHITS NEED TO LOSE 200 POUNDS FIRST

Open her eyes and tell her the wedding rings are a scam.

Hell, just tell her weddings are a scam.

Fuck, just don't get married at all what are you doing?

This post is like telling other people to avoid cooking their own meals because when you tried it you gave yourself food poisoning.

> 50 percent of all cooked food give you food poisoning.

Oh no sorry that marriage with a 50% success rate.

Except the meals don't get to have half (or more) of your stuff plus a monthly paycheck for 18 years when they realize they're bored of you

Buy a nice ring that doesn't have a real Dimond in it, for your one of the anniversarys you replace the cubic zirconia with real diamonds

It's more like him telling everyone to not drink bleach after he tried

>When's the big day, /pol?

when I find a real woman, so probably never

Married 12 years back. Divorce finalised 6 years back. Haven't seen my son for 6 years. She tried to contact me today for the first time in 2 years...Really don't know what the fuck to do lads.

>decent girl

She's calling for one of two reasons:

1) To babysit the kid while she goes on a vacation with Chad so she can dress like a whore and get her brains fucked out. She'll disguise this in a nice way like "Oh you should spend some time with him :)"

2) She wants an increase to alimony or child support or wants you to pay for something "for the kid"

Assuming the bitch did not replace you with a cuck, Make contact with your son. He need's a father. Especially in these times.

>Wrong on both counts home boy. She'd leave him with anyone she could to fuck with Chad. Wouldn't need to try to find me. Secondly I don't pay shit for maintenance or alimony. She took him away so I took the money away. My guess is she's after money but I can't be certain.

What is the educated, white, straight, first time marriage rate? Lesbians and serial divorcees fuck up the stats

I have sent a letter to him via my sister (the one my ex is talking to) I'm going to try to make myself available to my boy without exposing myself to her. He's old enough now to see more so it should be a little safer.

I find it funny that "Real Man" is often used as a distraction for how disposable men are in modern society.

Real men take big risks for little reward. Real men raise other men's children. Real men live above their means, buying a fancy house, a fancy car, and taking out a big loan that they struggle to pay off by working like a dog.

Good man!

My children are still too young. I'm playing the waiting game for a few more years.

And thanks user I take your comments with pure confirmation bias for what I've done. I'm going to imagine you as some spiritual internet wizard and I have done the right thing. If digits on this spam post I will smoke a bong in your honour after work.

Hang in there senpai

My manhood does not depend on the approval of females.

Thanks. Good luck man

January 13th, 2018 guys.

We got engaged in December.

I have a Master's Degree, make $65,000 a year, 100% Italian - she has a B.S., makes $35,000, 50% Polish 50% Hungarian.

We want 3 to 5 children, with strong European or Catholic names.

I am sending wedding invites to the Trump administration and other red-pilled celebrities such as James Woods and Mel Gibson.

Wish me luck, praise KEK love Pepe.

Based Duterte gets it. Any woman who is so materialistic they need a ring that costs more than $500 is not worth tying yourself to financially. Get her birthstone for engagement ring, find a broom, jump over broom, boom...your married and not in debt.

You make too much more money while not enough to be wealthy, you are going to get fleeced hard.

Simple - don't marry a woman who thinks that's an appropriate amount to spend on an engagement ring. My wife's engagement ring was $1300 and the whole wedding cost about $6k, half of which was only because I wanted to treat her to a fancier wedding ring - we had a beach ceremony and a BYO reception instead of demanding gifts. It was bloody lovely and we're as happy as a dog with 2 dicks.

Anyway placeholder rings and cheaper rings and ceremonies are getting more common - dropping 40k+ on getting married is fucking stupid when you could put that money towards a deposit on a house.

>Implying that gambling half your assets and income on the whims of a woman is redpilled.

Ok thanks

ha
Haha
HA
AHAHAHAHA!
saged

bump :^)

You're not alone. Married in '98, divorced in '04, haven't seen my daughter in almost ten years. I was a good father too, not some abusive or neglectful piece of shit. Custody laws are completely fucked up and unfair, & I don't recommend "settling down" to anyone

It's more like 65% now my dude. And climbing to 70 in the next 10 years.

>I have a Master's Degree, make $65,000 a year, 100% Italian - she has a B.S., makes $35,000, 50% Polish 50% Hungarian.

You know it's True Love when you're quoting each other's wage packets

>This post is like telling other people to avoid cooking their own meals because when you tried it you gave yourself food poisoning.

obviously every man who got divorced isn't an Alpha Male like you

She might be trying to get you to sign papers allowing for her new husband's adoption of your son. I hope not for your sake, but be prepared for that possibility

Be man in 21st century
>Get married
>Convince woman to have 2 kids (She doesn't want more)
>Work hard
>Things work out good for 5 years
>Wife goes on www.FlirtyAndDirty.com because she's bored.
>See's big Jermone
>Cheats on you in your house, your bed.
>You don't find out
>She decides to divorce.
>You lose everything even your kids
>Kids hate you because they only hear what mum says.
>End up in house alone.
>Killself.

I FUCKING LOVE THE IDEA OF MARRIGE

You're right op, Im gonna divorce. Just dont know the day yet.

You are a naive little shit, the man is right. Over 78% of all divorces are initiated by women and over 50% of marriages end in divorce.

We are actually seeing an all time low for marriage because men are afraid of being fucked over and women behave worse than ever.

This is coming from a pua, marry at your own risk. If you do, do it when you're poor and with a prenup. Don't be a retard and spare yourself years of pain, kiddo.

Wait untill your wife discovers Dating Websites or uses tinder beause her friend """"""""""""""convinced""""""""""""" her to.

There's nothing "manly" about getting married. It's the ultimate cuckening and sacrifice of power and independence.

Look it's all anecdotal but I don't know a single man who's happily married to his first wife. My parents were divorced. Three of my best friends have been married and divorced (one is remarried and seemingly happy, but it's a new marriage of less than a year) and several of my relatives, uncles, cousins, have been married and divorced.

In most cases you end up in a tired, stressful, sexless relationship after the first 2-3 years at most. You'll get pressured into life decisions you didn't think you wanted; eg. if you're very sure you don't ever want children, tough luck, your wife will basically peer pressure you into it over years of wearing you down. Same goes for most financial decisions, like if you don't want to relocate, or don't want to buy an expensive house, or don't want to buy a specific vehicle, or go to vacation in a certain location, it won't matter, your wife will wear you down and eventually pressure you into doing whatever it is she wants you to do, and if you talk back to her about it or tell her you're firm on the matter, all of your mutual friends and family will take her side of the argument because you're a man and you're supposed to compromise, or so they'll tell you.

Then, when the marriage inevitably fails, she'll likely take a huge chunk of your savings, you'll have to sell your house and business (if you're an entrepreneur) and you'll be put between a rock and a hard place if you have children, either keeping them yourself and raising them as a single father or paying huge amounts of child support and alimony for your ex-wife to raise them, all the while she'll be shacked up with some new working guy who's probably making bank himself and they'll just use your child support/alimony money for bonus tropical vacations or luxury expenses.

Marriage is the worst decision a man can make.

Women don't have agency.

>any advice on this?

yeah, don't buy a 4K ring. Shop around online you dip.

On another note I bought a house before meeting my fiancee, so fuck you bitch niggas, not losing my house!

Real men do not need the approval of others.

Wouldn't phase me at this point but duly noted

I don't know how bongistan child custody laws work, but you should get a barrister or a solicitor or whatever you guys call a lawyer and file for custody of your son. At least try to get him one weekend a month or something.

>Think I'm in love with a girl.
>We live together, but everything is in my name.
>Have around $10k saved for a ring, planning on proposing soon.
>Be together all the time.
>Her married friend is getting divorced.
>She moves in with us while she's looking for a place.
>GF takes her out to get her mind off her shitty husband.
>They come home at 3pm the next day, both completely trashed, bottle of liquor in hand.
>Both refuse to tell me what they did other then "Debauchery"
>GF tells me after she sobers up that her friend sucked some dude's dick at a house party.
>Asked her why she didn't bother to call me or text me at all. Ask how she goes from "going out to relax" to a random house party.
>Goes silent on me.
>Tell her she needs to start talking to me about what they did.
>Admits she ended up in a threesome with her friend and random dude.
>Immediately tell her to get the fuck out.
>They tell me it's not cheating cause they were drunk and that I'm being an asshole.
>Don't care, realized I've thrown away 3 years of my life on her.
>Tell her she literally threw away all that time for a single night of drunk sex and she's a dumb whore.
>They leave finally.
>Neighbor comes over and tells me she heard everything and asks if I'm okay.
>End up fucking neighbor then and there.
>Been single ever since both ex and her friend got prego from that night, both had the kids, and both are struggling on WIC and Welfare. Live together to try and make something work,
>She even tried to tell me the kid was mine, had paternity test done, wasn't mine.

Fuck women, fuck marriage. Now I just bang randoms and go home.

Insecure much?

I honestly don't even know how much rings cost, I'm a fucking idiot with these things.

>all those pseudo-white nationalities
sorry bro

It's hilarious that you kids are actually doing something as risky as getting married in order to appear edgy.

Back in my day you would just get a tattoo or something.

>>Neighbor comes over and tells me she heard everything and asks if I'm okay.
>>End up fucking neighbor then and there.

Marriage isn't an option in the 21st century. I play it safe by keeping my woman as an eternal girlfriend, and thus constantly letting her know that she shouldn't fuck up or else I'll quickly replace her without any repercussions.

>things that never happened

go to brilliant earth or some shit, google is your friend.

>It's hilarious that you kids are actually doing something as risky as getting married in order to appear edgy.

Sup Forums talks about the mental illness of trannies

What about the mental illness of getting married in your 20s to "save the white race"

I need the fucking fairy to make me a real man since im only a wooden man.

People on Sup Forums seem to think
>White kids = Done your part for the white race
When if your 20something year old wife gets bored of you (She will) she'll divorce you, take half your shit, and raise your children to hate you

I'm not going to go into all the deets but court has been done. I got an order as good as if I'd written it myself but custody was out of the question then because of his age and there being no extenuating circumstances. After the court orders were final (high court got involved and it took nearly 3 years of fighting) she just moved to a different city. Nothing you can do to stop that. Said if I followed she'd just move again. So I went off the grid. Now she's looking for me. That's the situation. I've written a letter to my son offering an olive branch. We'll see but my suspicion is she wants to find me so she can start pressing me for shekels + unpaid shekels.

Even eternal-girlfriend status can fuck you over in some regions.

Here in Canada, BC we have "common-law" which basically means if you live together with someone, sharing an address, for 2 years or longer, you instantly have the same legal status as if you were married.

>A new legal definition of "spouse" came into effect in B.C. on Mar 18, 2013, meaning that common-law couples that have lived together for two years have the same rights and responsiblities as married couples

Basically means if you're a man living here, you have to keep a fucking calendar and cross off the days since your girlfriend moved in, and kick her ass out before 2 years has elapsed or you're officially fucking married. Shit's disgusting.

Are flip girls better marriage material than here? How are the marriage laws in duterte land?

Hopefully some day...

I've always wants to be a dad more than anything else but I have been unemployed the last 8 months because no one is hiring 2nd year apprentice electricians now and I haven't really ever had a gf because I'm shy and feel like most of the girls I meet don't really want a traditional life and family.

>Ask to get your son one weekend a month
>Wife pulls the stunt of moving states which no court can stop
>Sure, ex, you get your son one weekend a month, if you feel like driving 500+ miles to come get him and have him back in time or I'll get you legally arrested for kidnapping :^)

While the other 28 days that month she'll be filling your kids' heads with stories about how you beat her and are an alcoholic etc

It's also the most retarded strategy ever. People in developed countries have less children. Period.

You aren't going to convince the entire white population to shit out 7 kids like africans are doing.

It doesn't matter if Japanese have kids or not because they don't allow immigration. That's the solution, not having a shit ton of children.

14 years ago.

>He gets it.

>been with gf 10 years
>people keep joking it will be us next

It's never happening

Just gay marry your buddy before they move in.

Hell, more people will have to as they start to make more laws all around the world to deal with the panic of men not marrying down.

>Are flip girls better marriage material than here? How are the marriage laws in duterte land?

I'm retiring early to Thailand

I'll leave the MarriageCucks to work hard to keep my investment account juicy

I've actually heard about this. The absurdities that pass as laws in Canada are getting worse and worse with each year. Thankfully, we Poles are slaves only to our communist jewish overlords and not to our women.

I feel so sorry for you people of low education and low socioeconomic status

where do you live? Tradesman often have to relocate, isn't there a lot of construction going on in Saskatchewan right now? I know a bunch of framers and drywallers that went out that way for work not too long ago.

Same goes for women, if you try finding a girl who wants a "traditional" marriage in Vancouver, BC, it might be a struggle, but if you go to some smaller town in the middle of nowhere it's going to be easier to find.

You might have to look outside your province for both a job and a woman.

Do you feel sorry for the daughter you keep locked up in your cellar though?

You're probably on welfare

Move on to another broad you absolute fucking twelve year old.

No mate, I'm not. What makes you think that?

July 18, 2015.

Don't fall for the diamond scam. Diamonds aren't worth 1/100th what you pay for them.
If you must have an expensive ring, buy one made entirely of a precious metal like Platinum or Iridium.. Otherwise you're basically just throwing your money away.

Never.
Not that unhappy though.
Each and every one of my relatives is divorced and miserable.
Uncle is looking around the lady market now for new partner and all he's finding is golddigers and many shades of crazy. Says he probably can't even marry again if he doesnt want to die a hobo.

But if I do get the opportunity gonna do a pre-marital contract.

11/11/2015

>his marriage isn't even blessed by repeating integers

laughingbitches.exe

>real man
>becoming a slave to the menstruating jew
This is why the west is dying.

>Date girl.
>Calls me one night.
>"Hey user, so, I think we need a break."
>Sure, whatever.
>Go out and hook up with girl from work.
>Next morning ex comes over and says she doesn't want a break.
>Question it in my mind, but whatever.
>Insists we have make up sex.
>Sure, I'll take some morning sex.
>She's getting undressed.
>Notice fucking hickey on her back.
>Back up the fun bus.
>Ask her about it.
>"Oh, we were on break so It's okay."
>She called me less then 12 hours ago to take a break so she could say she wasn't cheating.
>Thinks this makes it okay.
>Decide to tell her I hooked up with girl from work.
>Gets upset, calls me a scum bag, gets her clothes on and leaves.

That was an interesting day. I'm now dating girl from work about 5 months into it.

I actually live in SK. I went to trades school to become an electrician and did my first year apprenticeship during the construction boom. Now everything has dropped off. SK lost over 10k jobs in 2016.

I have been doing some odd jobs I find on the classifieds but I haven't been able to find a job in the city or in a close by town. Even electricians with 5-10 years experience are being let go.

man, Religion treats women like animals because they canĀ“t reason with justice.
In this era of wywym liberation they have a lot of advantages so the common man can't do nothing but watch.

I'm not married but i have not find a women with this sense of common justice, they only think in revenge and muh feelings.

10k on a ring? Jesus Christ!!

I'll tell you what happened so you don't fall into it again. She had a very strong attraction to a man with good genes. I know this because a girl said the same thing about me even though she was dating someone.

Some men are irresistible and women want strong genes. Sometimes more than security of raising a child (this is where government comes in to help raise children (hence marriage to the state)).

So it doesn't happen again go to the gym and get massive as fuck, not fat but aesthetic.

>girl from work
Don't do it, if things get messy she'll accuse you of sexually harassing her or worse rape and you'll end up getting fired. Relationships with people from work is always a bad idea.

asian faces don't look human.
asian women can be cute like a dog can be cute, but never in a sexual way

>Marrying
>Ever

no you fucking retards, marriage is defunct, it's part of a social contract that doesn't exist anymore, basically shackling you to a number of commitment where you get NOTHING in return, nada, zilch.

Any woman who's seriously trying to push you into marriage should set off alarm bells in your head these days.

You can have a perfectly happy and stable relationship without ever marrying.

>We're only going to get married once, sweetie, we should go all out on it :^)

Nice save bro.