Other urls found in this thread:

wmcactionnews5.com/story/34262757/3-shot-at-1-dead-on-austin-peay
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why

OP, that's not the west coast

>willingly sacrifice the redneck riveria to please some butthurt hippies
No.

YOU FORGOT TEXAS AND FLORIDA AND MONTANA AND WYOMING

You just kicked out america's largest and deepest southern port.

You forgot to color in florida, georgia, and the carolinas.

one of these states is not like the others... keep Tennessee

>get rid of the biggest port in the gulf and a shit load of refineries and chemical plants, also the mouth of the Mississippi.
This is somehow an improvement.
Liberals really are dumb fucks.

sbpb underrated

>Getting rid of the white haven that is Nashville
>State Senate is 28 (R) - 5 (D)

Fuck off faggot, we are literally the most traditional state in the union

t. Tennesseefag

>Texas
Top kek

>$264 billion in exports
>more than California and New York combined
>GSP of $1.6 Trillion

HURR DURR REMOVE FROM UNION

Tennessee gobbles up more federal aid money than 45 other states.

Tennessee is dank doo

Leftist live under this weird belief that all that matters is social attitudes and if they fix those then everything else will fall into place. They never take into account real economics. See: Bernie

>Louisiana

Yes, get rid of the biggest trade ports in the country, as well as one of the top-four oil refining states in the country.

>being this stupid

>no florida

>booting Nashville and New Orleans
how about no

Mississippi and Alabama can be ceded to the swamp nation though.

Incinerate Memphis. That's pretty much the source of all of it.

Also, make sure you aren't including government expenditures like the TVA and Oak Ridge in that figure.

It's becoming a major retirement hub though and has some great nature, amazing universities and is largely white

*fixed it for you

Tennessee doesn't have a state income tax. They're taking back about half of what the federal government already took from them.

>Memphis gobbles up more federal aid money than 45 other states

ftfy. Plus we don't even claim that shithole, its practically mississippi

poorest states
literally leeches

>ruining the American aesthetic because you don't want to address the nigger/Jew/spic problem

Why?

>1/3 of state budget directly from federal gibs
>1/4 of (known) population living under the poverty level
>lol water

ok kiddo

>Leave four Hawaiian islands
>Leave Delaware
>Leave Western Maryland
>Leave Cape Cod
>Leave Long Island
What did he mean by this?

he meant he's lazy

So basically kick out the nigger infested states?

>less than 40% white
Enjoy your beanpeople.

Dude, it's not whole states that are the problem. It's rural vs. urban. The vast majority of those states is beautiful and full of beautiful, redpilled people

about 50% of the US nigger population

please help me escape.

It's like a bad planet of the apes movie.

wmcactionnews5.com/story/34262757/3-shot-at-1-dead-on-austin-peay

You're an idiot. Just flood the big cities in all those states. Niggers can't swim

Remove the niggers and those become the best states.

We'll just build a wall around Houston when the time comes.

Sad to see that based Nouvelle Orléans became Nugget wing kingdom

>Arkansas, Georgia and Florida still present

What about all the spics in San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Corpus, and the RGV?

>California improv-
>no more water

hell, we can leave them there untouched as they mostly keep to themselves anyway.

california is more than welcome and totally encouraged to fuck right off, though.

>Implying removing the state from the union and not the Mexicans from the state is a more effective solution

>implying I'm from Texas

Pic related, my state

I've always thought of southern USA to be kind and welcoming. I think of warmth, cowboys, sweet tea, peach groves, and "ooh i do declare" types of women.

How accurate is this now?

Arkansas is relatively self-reliant even though it's the definition of a flyover state.

Georgia and Florida actually contribute something to the national economy. Not to mention it's a really bad idea to get rid of arguably the most importnat airport in the entire world (Hartsfield).

>implying Huntsville isn't the largest engineering hub in the United States
The rest of Alabama can go though

About as accurate as thinking the bets eat fish and chips three times a day with tea time.

No but actually southern hospitality is more of a think. People (for the most part) are a bit more pleasant.

>Kick out Tennessee
>leave Arkansas in

Its nice to here that they're still pleasant people.

Chances of a second confederacy?

depends how rowdy the niggers get, mostly they just kill each other in their ghetto's and are generally lazy.

Southern Niggers are an entirely different breed than others.

Most niggers are in the south. There's just a few with enough brain power to realize us honkies are itching for a reason to ventilate some darkies or they just keep to their own kind and beat the shit out of each other.

Asians can stay, spics gotta go

What the fuck has Arkansas done wrong? We shit on the Clintons. Hell, we are even about to remove their name off the Little Rock airport. There's nothing wrong with this state other than Pine Bluff and Little Rock.

And even then Little Rock isn't the shithole that places like Detroit or Chicago are.

One of the good things about the south is we are still very religious. Therefore our women are not as feminist as the rest of the country.

Have asians ever been a huge problem for us?

LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE

My experiences with Arkansas have been hippie havens and degeneracy, though I know it's not all that way. My family spent a lot of time in Eureka Springs growing up because of Tablerock Lake and I was shocked at how many pot smoking hippies and gays there were in Arkansas, I figured it'd be the opposite

YOU

RIGHT WING RETARDS

>Asians can stay

m8 half of those "asians" aren't what you think they are..

>Only: nips and MAYBE gooks

>cities have a higher GDP than rural areas

wow stop the fucking presses. i'm sure you'd be lauding these stats if it were the reverse.

>state voting is 2012
>tax figures are 2005

literally decade old data, bravo you illiterate facebook poster.

Eureka Springs is a strange place. I can't say the same, because I live in a rural 99% white town that has a lot of farm area. I went to an all white public school with like 500 people.

I don't really think it's a state by state thing. It's more of city thing. Larger the population centers the more degenerates you will have. The good thing about Arkansas is even our biggest cities are peanuts compared to places like Dallas, New York, etc.

I live in Arkansas but was born in Texas. Still got a lot of family there. The only thing I don't like about Arkansas really is our shitty weather as I prefer colder less humid climates.

The whole population of southern California would die in a week without the Colorado river

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

This is what Sup Forums praises. A bunch of worthless peasants who do absolutely nothing. I guess it fits well considering most people here are NEETs.

These states are redpilled, not to mention we need as much agricultural as we can get. We already produce less than we eat.

Remove California if you want to improve the country.

>What the fuck has Arkansas done wrong?

Nothing, apart from spawning an illiterate like you.

I was defending Arkansas, not berating it.

I wasn't berating you. I was asking why people shit on Arkansas the same as you. There is no need to get defensive over it.

I've always hated that "mid-south" bullshit nickname

IT SITS ON TOP OF GODDAMN MISSISSIPPI AND ALABAMA, IT'S THE DEEP SOUTH

>asians

The pic is right, Like half of america's niggers live in there.

>Kick the niggers in these states out of the Union

ftfy

>It's becoming a major retirement hub though
Fucking tell me about it.

YANKEES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The problem is all these poor fucks spread around the rural areas with nothing to support them but selling drugs, working at the nearest discount store and their disability checks.

All the whites in Mississippi need to go to Jackson and all the blacks need to pick ONE side of Jackson and move.

In fact I think we should allot services for people but only on a planned basis. Yes you can live in bumfuck nowhere but you won't get medicaid/disability if you do

>produce less than we eat
might want to fact check that, boyo

Kick out Memphis bit keep the rest of TN

>Texas follows Louisiana to conserve its economic integrity
>Oklahoma, and then Arkansas follow Texas' example, for similar reasons
>Florida, Georgia, and the Carolinas join in on the fun
>The south rises again
Great idea, OP.

cant fucking wait desu

They had potential

Louisiana is the one of the largest producer of refined oil, gasoline, and diesel. I work in said refineries.

What is the difference between Tennessee and Kentucky

I support Calexit and Scottish Independence, if only because because the rest of the US and UK respectively would deserve it.

I wish Virginia didn't lose its southern charm, Northern Virginia is all yankee transplants and fucking mexicans, Robert E Lee would be so ashamed of his home today. There is no good BBQ but you can get peruvian chicken anytime of day, its fucking gay.

So, best states, you cali shitskin.

Drop the cowboys and add rednecks. Aside from that, after living all around the US, I'd rather stay in my home state of Arkansas.

Give Chicago and Detroit to Canada.
Gas all the Californians.
Build the great wall along our southern border.

America instantly improves.

>getting rid of the states with the highest percentge of blacks will improve the nation
Of course! All that nigger density vanishing will be great.

Did you actually think Sup Forums of all places would refute that?

You just removed the highest concentration of career engineers in the world. Such improvement.

Best be careful with your words boy.

>getting rid of the based Cajuns
m8

montana, easily the comfiest state

god bless you unless you are an atheist, then may the earth bless you

>let's kick out the state that have us Johnny Rebel
Fucking faggot

Chinese are buying up real estate and pricing whites out of the market in North America.

idk about the USA, but they're also smuggling fentanyl in and killing suburban whites with it.

>hating on the american australia
>inb4 spic infestation
Cubans are honorary aryans since they gave trump a win

most of the cubans that voted trump were probably white spaniards anyway

lots of cubans are real whites, like andy garcia, marco rubio, mario diaz balart, cameron diaz, pitbull, etc

there, I fixed North America

Tennessee is more populated, generally more wealthy, and due to geography is notably warmer. It's slightly less white but that's almost entirely due to Memphis, in fact overall Tennessee, Kentucky, and West Virginia are whitest states in the South. Tennessee is also growing faster, both in percentage and real terms. Also notable are Tennessee's contributions to blues, rock, country, and folk music.

Really don't get why OP included TN with Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. TN is much closer to KY than those three in a great number of ways.

>we need to get the zim zam out of our country!
lots of niggers on Sup Forums today

That's not California.

Those are literally the two blackest states in the union. It doesn't mean we should give them up though.

>Really don't get why OP included TN with Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. TN is much closer to KY than those three in a great number of ways.
Because the OP doesn't know shit about his own country, and thinks the south is just a homogeneous blob.
He isn't the only one: