BREXITARDS BTFO

>BREXIT WON!!!!

Ummm... no try again sweetie, if we're not counting all the racist old people who are gonna die soon Brexit lost by a MASSIVE margin. Remain won by over FIVE MILLION votes.

Remain is the true winner. Remain is what the British people chose. Any time a Brexit supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of history. The referendum was pretty much advisory anyway

We fucking won.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2012/dec/11/census-boston-eastern-european-immigration
vimeo.com/124430713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think the "old people voted brexit" is just a giant meme. Im sure everybody here voted brexit. Besides, all of the polls that claim the golden oldies voted mainly for brexit are the same ones who suggested remain would win by a 5 point margin.

You have no evidence of who voted what. That'd be illegal, considering you don't put your name on the ballot. If you actually stop them from voting because of their age then Leave is the moral high ground because you're discriminating based on age

Fuck of you retard. Only Libtards love the EU because the EU is a total fail. What kind of wanker believe that staying on sinking ship is the best option?

>demanding your entire nation to be serbed en masse

what is this insanity

No, Brexit won.
We won.

Get out of the pathetic little dream world that is in your head and you'll realize just how much we really are winning.

>using the classic "old people deserve no vote" meme
Get the fuck off my board.

>no evidence of who voted what

U Wot

lol

Most young people didn't even bother to go out voting.

>the polls that blatantly lied before the election are telling the truth now because reasons

>millenials are idiots
Color me fucking surprised

>if we're not counting...
>if
>if
>if

Young people didn't even vote

>british people chose
except the young people who voted aren't british
hmm really made me think

>uneducated retards voted leave
>uneducated retards voted Trump
>Sup Forums voted leave
>Sup Forums voted Trump

Hmmmmmm

If old people shouldn't vote then only taxpayers and legal citizens should be allowed to vote.

I don't get the milk reference.

Youth unemployment rates in southern European countries is over 50% thanks to the EU. If the young people of the UK really felt empathy for their Fellow Europeans, they would have voted Leave, not Remain. Selfish Millenials.

OP is a moron, brexit won. In fact more old people voted remain then young people did. Fags like OP dont vote just like pretending they did while spouting bs memes

>In fact more old people voted remain then young people did
>In fact

AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

>If we remove votes from people we don't like, we won
Democracy doesn't work like that newfriend, and you can do all the mental gymnastics you wish, you're still a loser. :^)

young people in general knew they didn't know shit.
that's why they kept out of it.
Because whatever they did, they were probably being played to someone else's agenda

>forgets the prime ministers just said it's going to be a hard brexit
lol

I think that the underlying message is that democracy doesn't work. Perhaps you're too stupid to realise that and are just looking to throw out cheap retorts to protect your distorted world view.

Haha. Right side of history? 17.5 million people saw your campaign for the lies and scaremongering that it was. Fuck you and your remainaic friends. Have you been fucked in the arse repeatedly? As it sounds like you're a sore loser.

>EURRS dick sucker trying to teach me democracy
How cute.

It's true. Under 25 turnout was like 30% or something compared to over 90% for over 50s. So more over 50s went remain than under 25s in numerical terms.

>that .webm
What did they mean by this?

This. Kys Brexit mongs. Based Lib Dem patriots will save us.

Yeah me too.

>racists blame immigrants for leaving and not fixing their country
>racists vote to leave EU and not fix it
Really joggens my noggens

>Sunderland
>most labour voting area in country
>labour voters all swapping to LD
lol, lefties splitting votes again

>EURRS dick sucker
Make more assumptions please.

Oh, so you were comparing statistics without regard for proportion. I never did expect any Brexitards to finish GCSE maths.

>mfw brits left EU mostly because they were fed up with eastern european immigrants

Are we THAT bad?

> Remain is what the British people chose
That is, if you went to sharia school.

>you
Are you so fucking new you can't even read an ID? I'm not him user. Yeah proportionally young people voted remain but most of them couldn't even be fucked to vote.

One of the most pro leave areas was Boston in Lincolnshire (About 75% leave). Here's its demographics.
theguardian.com/uk/2012/dec/11/census-boston-eastern-european-immigration

Didn't bother checking. Looks like we have one more Brexitard who failed BTEC maths.

Only because you send a literal army of Eastern Euros a year. If it was sub 100,000, no-one would give a shit.

I'm doing a degree in mathematics actually but sure :^)
Most remainers have degree in womyns studies or some similar mickey mouse subject.

That's the easiest way to tell shills from regular users.

If you choose to disregard anyone of a certain age, who about discarding the opinion of Poles, pedophile poofs (like yourself) and Pakis? Works both ways, faggot.

Of course you are.

I'm just shilling, you're right. Just cover your ears and scream LALLLALAALALLALA and I might just leave.

Look how badly drawn OP's meme's are.

Fuck off Reddit.

Can someone explain the milk reference?

No reason for me to lie on an anonymous finnish meme collecting forum user

>leftist politicians

There was no exit poll at my polling station.

I am young I voted leave. Days afterward young Poles, Bulgarians, Romanians congratulate me and our people. We are the workers the faux intellectual despise.

We are taking back our nations. European unibaby wannabes BTFO.

GOD SPEED
FUCK THE EU
HAIL VICTORY

Then why do you do it?

>Realize I'm in the minority
>Obviously Democracy is broken if the minority doesn't win, because what I think is always right
>DAE socailism? Xdddd

But I don't

>trying to force a slightly different flavor of copypasta
Sad!

Fucking hell, Germans are delusional.

Why else would you be here when you're denying the outcome of the brexit vote?

You know that Sup Forums is overwhelmingly pro brexit so you come here and bring up some billshit about how the vote doesn't count because a lot of old people voted.

You're not here to start any kind of reasonable discussion, you're just here to fling shit

sounds like people should respect experience over whiny millennials.

People also forget that those same old people are the ones that voted to stay/join in when they were younger. Think on that.

No, democracy is inherently broken because each vote is of equal value. Continue making assumptions though.

Man, do the over 40s really outnumber the under 40s that much?

Young people didnt vote because they didnt know fuck-all about the EU or the vote.

People saying we should disregard old voters are mentally insane. Those same old people had voted to join and stay in the EU multiple times before. They know their shit, and are less likely to vote on muh feelings than young people are.

1 post by this ID

>denying the outcome of the brexit vote
Good assumption

>bring up some billshit about how the vote doesn't count because a lot of old people voted
Not once did I say that. Try reading my posts before you speak.

>You're not here to start any kind of reasonable discussion, you're just here to fling shit
You attempt to silence me by calling me a shill and then tell me that I'm not here to contribute to discussion. L O L

Yeah, that's why we have to import so many healthy young men

vimeo.com/124430713

>No, democracy is inherently broken because each vote is of equal value.

ah yes the good ole "white people's votes should only be .75 of a normal vote" meme

nice classic. well planned.

I see you think you bankrupt faux unibaby bubble world view is worth more than us poor low information people.

Go visit the ruins of modern Greece you can see the results of your genius central planning.

>"waycizt!"
>"right side of history"

Correct, you and your country is history. By 2040 (approx) the majority of fighting-age males in your nanny-state will be Muslim. You deserve it you maggot.

(yes I'm aware that you're most probably a larper)

>You attempt to silence me by calling me a shill and then tell me that I'm not here to contribute to discussion.

Good assumption.

>If this guy calls me a shill that must mean hes trying to get me to shut up.

How many mental hoops did you go through to get there?

>Old people are not British people
You are a fucking cuck faggot. And that's coming from an immigrant in his 20s. Native elders, if anything, have more of a right to vote and be taken seriously.

It's the pasta the Serbian CTR shill does

Oh right this is the leftist version of democracy where there's only one choice

>white people's votes should only be .75 of a normal vote
Make more assumptions please.

>central planning
Make more assumptions.

>5% of UKIP voted remain
What kind of shit is this?

95% of UKIP is retarded, don't you know?

see
the guy holding the milk is leader of the liberal democrats

Because a majority of older people weren't extremely well educated? If more older people voted why would they have easier access to a degree after ww2? Both my parents are lawyers but my grandparents were nurses and civil workers.
Idiot.

define uneducated

i studied at the best university in the world so to me you are all uneducated, i still think you should be allowed to vote though lol

>tfw to intelligent to vote remain

How do you suggest value should be portioned? Please, enlighten me. I don't disagree with the flaws of democracy, but I really wonder how you think it should be organized instead.

he doesnt have a clue, he is making the same boring two and a half thousand year old arguments against democracy that every teen retard makes

>Sunderland
>Didn't vote to Leave

Prospensity to vote correlates strongly with age. It's almost like the longer you've been around, the MORE you care that we're headed in the right direction, not LESS.

I'll make sure retards like you won't vote

That doesn't necessarily mean that they know what's best. I mean, clearly they don't since they voted leave...

>Ummm... no try again sweetie, if we're not counting all the racist old people who are gonna die soon Brexit lost by a MASSIVE margin. Remain won by over FIVE MILLION votes.
>u-humm mum no sorry If WE Disregard The System We Agreed To And Instead Use My Biased System then you lost nerd

I live just outside of Sunderland. Really can't understand this result to be quite honest.

Most of the people are racist and nationalistic as fuck but love their benefits. Voted for Brexit 70/30 if I remember correctly. I don't go that side of town because it is a complete shithole, but Lib Dems must have been out in force.

Everyone here also hates the fuck out of Corbyn and Londoners in general. I thought UKIP would gain if anyone.

lmao

No, mate. Just no.
You can play pretend on our Malaysian Basket weaving forum all you want.

They won and we are going to bleed for it. You have done jackshit as always. Crying rayciss whilst sitting at home in your parents flat.
You are worse than the racists. You are all talk but not no walk.

Fuck you, you useless treacherous pieceif shit. Ill be thinking if you when they kick my sorry ass out.
Thanks for nothing, motherfucker

>Brexit has a tiny majority: BREXIT WON!!!
>Hillary gets over 3 MILLION votes more than Trump: TRUMP WON!!!

Sup Forums logic

>Make more assumptions please.
cant say this and then not explain yourself better. I can assume all I want until you do.

>if we dont count all the votes
CAUSE TAHTS DEMOCRATIC!

>b8 thread is b8 thread

>if we're not counting all the racist old people who are gonna die soon Brexit lost by a MASSIVE margin.

>if we dont count votes against our platform, we won

F U L L R E T A R D

HARD BREXIT ON THE WAY

>hard

Can't you Bongs stop debating and get it over with already? I mean, if few people took you seriously before, all that delaying and diethering won't improve the situation.

Sure, lots of companies based in London will leave the island, and you won't get access to the European market withoug making heavy concessions. But that's the way you wanted it. Screw the economy, pride rules etc.

Man up and do it already!

>Economic circumstances. If we have no access to the European market, if we are closed off, if Britain were to leave the European Union without an agreement on market access, then we could suffer from economic damage at least in the short-term. In this case, we could be forced to change our economic model and we will have to change our model to regain competitiveness. And you can be sure we will do whatever we have to do. The British people are not going to lie down and say, too bad, we’ve been wounded. We will change our model, and we will come back, and we will be competitively engaged.

Trade war when?

>Trade war when?
Not between Britain and the mainland. Economic intrests on both sides are too big. However mainland Europe being bigger will sit on the longer lever, so eventually your government will give in to concessions and sign a treaty. It won't be as glorious as tabloid readers have dreamt the Brexit future to be, but it will be practical and realistic.