Dear Sup Forums

How can you xenophobes vote for this patriarchal. rape culture supporting misogynistic, racist bigot? Why do you ignore the structural violence and institutionalized racism that PoC have to endure? You pretend that your white male privilege doesn't exist, but you wouldn't have accomplished anything without it. We needed to elect Hillary so that she could fix the wage gap, systematic discrimination against women and minorities, end rape culture, remove male privilege and allow free immigration. I know that Trump supporters are uneducated (as are most white men), but surely you have a conscience. You need to just accept what feminists are saying. I know it is hard for you to accept, but we know more about this than you.
Accept that you are privileged, and listen to us for once.

who's this mommy

The beautiful and brave Megyn Kelly

Dear faggot. No.

I saw Megyn Kelly at a grocery store in Chappaqua yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Yea, without makeup she just looks like shit.

Your premis is weak CTR.

Btw - was it worth it CTR?

Murdering Seth Rich to get Hillary Clinton elected?

Was it worth you souls?

Justice for Seth Rich!

her "TRANS"ition has begun.

Blondes usually look terrible without makeup. The light eyelashes and eyebrows look like alopecia

Fuck you and fuck your ideals. You will be dragged into a TRUE golden age whether you like it or not.

I read it as xenomorphs and stopped reading there.

>How can you xenophobes vote for this patriarchal. rape culture supporting misogynistic, racist bigot?
woah slow down thats a lot of buzzwords for just one sentence
>Why do you ignore the structural violence and institutionalized racism that PoC have to endure?
the only structural violence and institutionalized racism i have seen so far is the BLM movement organizing violence and institutionalizing anti-white propaganda in the media
>You pretend that your white male privilege doesn't exist, but you wouldn't have accomplished anything without it.
invalid point, im japanese (even smaller minority group than blacks) and there is no such thing as majority privilege when institutions intentionally admit less white students in favor of more minorities in the name of diversity
>We needed to elect Hillary so that she could fix the wage gap, systematic discrimination against women and minorities, end rape culture, remove male privilege and allow free immigration.
>wage gap
if companies can pay women less, why do they hire men
>systematic discrimination against women and minorities
im a minority and im completely fine
>rape culture
ive never raped anyone and dont know anyone who has been raped
>male privilege
another broad and unspecific 'problem'
there is no such thing until you make an argument that can be supported and backed up with a wide range of evidence
>allow free immigration
proper immigration is already easy enough

Fuck off cuck faced faggot

Lying sack of shit... you posted the same dribble about someone else yesterday. Stupid nigger.

Holy fuck

While quite attractive. She said not too, just about, so I did.

r u fuking serious? she looks like some tired old pussy

>Free immigration
>rape culture
>male privilege

who do (YOU) think we are the EU?

Shitty b8 1.3/7

That nose doesn't look appealing for some reason. Gives a wrong feel, somehow. At least in that pic.