What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

His problem is (((you))). What have got against a kid CTR?

Btw - was it worth it?

Murdering Seth Rich to get Hillary Clinton elected president?

Was it worth your souls CTR?

Justice for Seth Rich!

He's in a state of trance until the time comes for him to fulfill the Prophecy.

When you look into the abyss, the abyss looks back at you. He has seen some shit.

too many bitches throwing themselves at him when all he wants is to play his vidya

someone is holding barron trump upright, look at the hand

No one's ever getting that Wikileaks bounty unless one of the two niggers Ben Fishbuns hired to kill Seth comes forward for the money.

Nothing

Lmao

Trump says he's good with the cyber.. wonder if he browses Sup Forums

He is planning his next move

He is the Dauphine. His destiny is a yoke too heavy for even a dozen Titans. He has no problems, but legends to fulfill.

in all pictures with barron, he has a sort of spaced-out, absent look. dissociated. poor balance is a sign of developmental delay, some people suggest that it may be a seizure disorder but either way it is a neurological disorder. he will likely become aggressive in adolescence, much like his father might have, but as long as he has billions of dollars backing him like donald does then he'll be able to make america great. i think donald trump actually might himself be on the spectrum but money really does wonders for self-confidence

link?

Also what autistic fuck spelled Japanese wrong.

That's what autism looks like. His mother was 36 when she had him. Plus the cum came from a 60 year old geezer.

Tfw his first plot towards world conquest has neatly fallen into place.

He's leading humanity on the right Path

His problem is
's
problem.

Autism.

No problem.

One can only hope and pray.

>"I like to be hands-on"

He is playing 5D chess

legitimate autism

he's playing 2d minecraft

He is the true John Titor

>cucked hair
>cucked wrist
>cucked shoe choice
>cucked body shape
ok everything checks out, move along nu male

he's playing match the shapes

its not funny to joke about the real thing

Austistic dipshit. Daddy beats the shit out of him whenever someone trolls him on twitter. But it doesn't hurt, you can't hit hard with tinee tiny hands hahahha

>too many memes

one meme per paragraph, stivik.

He is going to drown in pussy and he knows it

Vaccines

just imagine
>be 13 y/o
>your dad is leader of the free world
>your mom and sister are both hot as fuck
>you are going to inherit hundreds of millions of dollars
>you can be a perma-NEET
>comfy in the whitehouse
>unlimited tendies

dude has the perfect life already

None, go to your cage now

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>unlimited tendies

Is this a fucking joke? It's Barron. THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH.

does it have /ss/? I hope so

T-This has potential...

Thanks for posting this. It made my day.

The Donald = ADHD
Barron = Autism Spectrum Disorder, more autist than aspie.

Easy to see really, don´t understand all these lengthy discussions. Autismos master race will rule, it is good.

This. Member Trump´s tweet(s) on the topic. It was back in the day when big T was investigating the pedo ring elites and he was getting close. His team of P-I´s got killed off and they tried to get little T but he survived with only the auts.

Bored autistic child... Das ist all

I've never said a word about a President's children while they are minors. I find it cruel and unfair. Hate King Nigger, but the girls have been off-limits for me.

Instead, let us discuss the fact that Hillary being indicted is a strong possibility.

He just seems like a bored kid

you don't understand
unlimited bbq sauce and tendies
probably a mercedes for his 15th birthday
pretty much every hot blond conservative chick between the ages of 13 and 30 are going to want to fuck him

and all of the tendies he would ever want

>he has it made

he probably knows about pepe and is watching us right now

Barron Trump has sucked his fathers dick.

but he's never engaged in anything. he is purely in his head, like an autist would be. he may be brilliant but he's no normie

I'm not a good idea what to tell you how to shoot you an email from your system sucks you're okay don't worry I'm not going to say that you have a thing with out telling you this is true and fuck Montana womanor to be a responsible bean with you without her knowing.

It was 0300 in the morning and he was tired?

LOL,
This photo was taken in the early hours of the morning. The fucking Kid was just tired.

.. What?

He is the man pic related answer to.

You're assuming Donny is the dad. All signs indicate Chump was cucked in the process of making Barron.

Vaccines.

He knows something we don't

This kid has no chance to live a "normal" life. He's in an insulated bubble with no friends, having to deal with Trump on the daily and occasionally french kisses his hot mom. Can't imagine he has any fun just by looking at him.

there are many, many other photos showing a similar "vacancy'

I thought the Bogs were the apex.

Goddamn, even Bogdanoffs answer to Barron?!

huh?

He's 10. 5' 10", good looking and alpha as fuck. Wonder how many butthurt manlets ITT that are shorter than a 10 year old.

The Bogdanoff's have occasionally referred to "our youthful commander" in interviews, and since we know Barron is one of the most powerful youth on the planet right now, it only takes a few more connections to see that Barron is in charge here.

How do you think Trump won so easy? Why do you think the Bogdanoff call saved Trump?

Bad bitches is his fucking problem

i only have time for one frog and it's neither of the bodnadoffs

R A R R
A
R
R

OFFSHORE PARADISE

>6'5
phew, close one

What do these words mean?

Admiral Trump will destroy the abyssals and then build a YUGE wall around the oceans.

H O N D U R A S
O
N
D
U
R
A
S

it's nothing, he thinks i'm mk-ultra and is trying to activate but i'm just a neet

Haha picking on a little boy you are so tough and macho OP.

> P please don't h hurt me. LMAO.

Reminder that in less than a week, The Whitehouse will be occupied by an autist and his shitposting father.

Sup Forums has infiltrated The Executive Branch gentlemen. Wut do?

why do they let Boongs have computers in KangaWorld

Literally where

Donald found America as a country of brick, Baron will leave it an empire of marble.

Is this a JoJo reference?

>breast feed Mummie whenever

He found out his dad is a degenerate that was buying pussy with furniture while his mom was pregnant with him.

He loves his mom and found out his dad continues to hurt her, it's a difficult situation for a kid

barron is simba