Really makes you think

hmmm... checkmate racists..

> be a hurricane, the anguished spirits of blacks sold mainly by other blacks and jews
> arrive America, and kill mostly black people

A whirling, loud mass of air pointlessly chimping out.

>niggers killing niggers
Shocking

you can stop being racist anytime, this is a serious issue

AY YO HOL UP
>smacks lips
IS YOU SAYIN
>accepts welfare
THAT WE
>honors MLK day
WUZ HURRICANS N SHEIT?

Wow, goosebumps.

WE WUZ HURRIKANGZ

Less than 10% of the slaves from that route ended up in north america though, 80%+ went to brazil and the caribbean.

Trust even the venerable ancestors of these people to get themselves confused and blame whitey. It's like people think every ma and pa hick family had twenty slaves to live off've, fuck

Why are black people so superstitious?

Almost like that's the direction wind carries them. And it's almost like the ships bringing nigs over had to use that same wind current. Why can't nigs into science?

kek

>Hurricanes are the ghosts of dead slaves
>Serious issue

Why is my reply to an autist thread

Top kek

All your replies are to autist threads

It's not easy to see where you are going when you are inside the ship you know, can't blame the hurricanes

There are people on Sup Forums right now who can't comprehend why hurricanes take the same path as ships

They are here. There's at least a few people here read OP's pic and they did not get it.

The fact that they prayed and called to "spirits" has convinced me that blacks are really capable of cultural regression.

I feel like if they were to be left alone for a few decades, they would have a warped, perverse version of history.

Professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr. on PBS: "Africans sold other Africans to the Europeans." "There were African middlemen and they'd fight wars with other Africans to enslave them and to sell them to the white man." "Slavery was a huge business for different African kingdoms."

>some people prayed to let them know we're free and they should stop now
And yet they didn't stop.

first post = best post

Hungary saying how it is.

Jews always on the forefront of things, framing whitey and getting away with it.
But (((they))) are just slimey parasites while >we are the mustard race.
Hehehehehe...

Wow, it's almost as if the slave ships harnessed predictable transatlantic wind patterns to make their journey, and that those same weather patters are largely responsible for the formation of hurricanes.

Shit, I made myself think.

>We dindu nuffins!
>We gud boys
>We were turning our lives around!
>Getting workforce for them cotton fields!

Wow, goosebumps

>sailors utilized the most windy routes because it meant they would get there faster
>hurricanes form on windy routes

really makes you think

WE WUZ HURRIKANGZ N SHEIT
>WE WUZ HURRIKANGZ N SHEIT