Is it true Poland has the best looking women?

Is it true Poland has the best looking women?

Other urls found in this thread:

krautchan.net/files/1484502732001.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but they have the best cleaning women and plumbers for sure

Considering that Poland has been raped by a lot of countries, even Sweden.

No.

This. While some eastern European women hit 10/10, there's as much garbage as anywhere else..

No. That's false.

this guy gets it

what this guy said

what this guy said to the guy who told the guy who gets it.

trs go away!

You get it about the guy wo knows what the other guy gets said

WHat they said

they're all shit, bloated round faces, fat but no ass, small tits
bad breath

No, the best looking women I saw were actually from Austria.

Not really, they don't shave their pedo moustache, are cheap looking whores, plus the country is a shithole, you'd better go to France or Germany.

>polish "women"

1. Norway
2. Italy
3. Sweden

no

I went on tinder and okcupid all around the world. Polish women are great. I'm willing to let one friendzone me cause she is so great.

Had a polished interwebz friend that would show me her tits. Then we got kinda close and I learned about her life. Shit was absolutely fucking nuts. Whored herself out to raise a son who ended up getting knifed at 13 an shit. She'd hit me up just to cry since she didn't have anyone else. Talked about being a hero a lot.

>Sweden
Here's the thing I don't understand, how can you tell whether or not they are attractive when they are wearing a burka?

Sick meme haha lolololol

They are way above average but not the best.

The problem is that you need to be african to fuck sweden women

On average they are better looking than anglo women in their 20s, but when they get older anglo women look much much much better.

This

Anglo women (at least in the UK) look good when they're young and either age like wine or milk, mostly the latter though.
There is very little middle ground, which is probably why there are so many paedophiles over here.

>this is actually what /pol belives
>being this socially akward

This. France and Germany are the last bastions in Europe for procuring a white woman.

You trying to keep them for yourselves or are they actually ugly? Hmm...

I vote for Croat galls to be the best looking.

t. serb who is into dark skinned bimbos

yeah
they are really good looking

>roaches
>human females
pick one

Das rite Tyrone, Shaniquas are much better IMO. I've been thinking how to get myself a Shaniqua.

did you "try" to shitpost about turks not liking human girls or something?

No, a lot of them have horrible jew noses.

I went to Poland once, stayed mostly in Kraków. The women were very attractive. Not all of them of course but more than I'm used to seeing anywhere in the US

The nicest women in the world are arab, found mostly in places like Palestine, Syria, Lebanon etc.

t. Polak

Black lifeless eyes, like a dolls eye

Relax brah

I've never seen an ugly Polish women so I'm inclined to say yes

to know that, you would have to go outside and find them, and introduce yourself without being a racist, anime-loving masterbator. And then the pretty ones will come to YOU
(spent time in krakow, it was nice)

Eastern Europe dont have much fatties so its understandable.

Yes.

big difference between polish and british women that I have noticed, is that polish women are a lot more feminine and yes I've seen quite a few good looking polish women.

Fat women are also astoundingly annoying.

What did you imply with this?

Polish women in general are more traditional feminine, but so are usually Russians and other eastern European girls. But they can also be the biggest gold diggers and whores.

In 20 years UK will be half Polish

No

Not the best ones, just cheaper la'

He's showing how sexy the polish women are.

I don't see a problem with that, I like working with them because 90% of them actually do their fucking job.

>90% of them actually do their fucking job.

The other 10% are in prison :^)

Poles are hard workers and white. I would rather have them here than Muslims and shitskins.

Das racist. It must be because UK cops are raysis towards Poles.

Try matching that to do the population of given ethnicity residing in UK though.

We're not always sending our best

Yes. They're all beautiful.

>the figures are not per capita
How is this graph meaningful? There is shitload of Poles in the UK and relatively few Jamaicans and yet there's only 200 more polish inmates.

No. But they're still miles ahead of the women (if you can even call them that) here in NZ.

No, definitely not.

this is what 80% of our "women" look like

Imagine what would happen if you included native brits in this graph
prolly nothing considering the british dont commit crime ever and all pathological degeneracies are solely done by immigrants

>prolly nothing considering the british dont commit crime ever and all pathological degeneracies are solely done by immigrants

Your argument is that it's okay if immigrants bring rape and crime because there rape and crime among the natives as well?

Yeah, that should fly well with Sup Forums.

No.

ey yo i bin deployed to boland, where dese polish biches at?

And your argument is that if in a group of 1 000 000 people, 1 000 end up in prison, its worse than a group of 1 000 people having 800 of them in prison.

but MUH GRAPHS
the british have more to thank us for in terms of their history than we ever will

His argument is that your statistics is not saying shit and that you should show one with prisoners of ethnicity per capita. Not that hard to grasp really.

Close, it's Ukraine and Russia

They gave birth to Ukrainian QTs

For some reason Ukraine he more blondes and blue eyes than Poland

>His argument is that your statistics is not saying shit and that you should show one with prisoners of ethnicity per capita.
No, his argument was literally whataboutism: "prolly nothing considering the british dont commit crime ever and all pathological degeneracies are solely done by immigrants".
>Not that hard to grasp really.
Apparently, it's hard for you.

>And your argument is that if in a group of 1 000 000 people, 1 000 end up in prison, its worse than a group of 1 000 people having 800 of them in prison.

That's literally your argument for rejecting refugees and patting yourself on the tits for your stand.

But I guess bringing rape and crime isn't bad when YOU do it.

>tfw no qt Ukrainian Viking gf

You're absolutely fucking retarded retarded
Do you even understadn the concept of proportions?

pos las shilenas son mejores no weon xDDD

boy your autistic. Let me help you:

>You present a graph that doesn't present any proportions and lie by omission.
>Poleanon calls you out on it
>I defend him because you're retarded

This

Breadbasket of beatiful women

I wonder why.

Yeah, let's disregard that Poles are the biggest group of foreign inmates in UK prisons. #NotAllPoles and MUH PROPORTIONS
>your autistic
>your
LMAO

No. They have qt future babushkas though.

Is it true that Japan has the best looking men?

And he resorts to ad homs and grammar nazism, when the argument is lost.

You can't spell, resort to defending whataboutism, make excuses for migrant crime, and have the nerve to call others "retarded".

I respect you.

Maybe

hmmm

Ever heard about Hungary... ? By far n°1, although Italian blood is pretty beautiful too.

>Ukrainian QTs
Like this?

krautchan.net/files/1484502732001.webm

BUT WHAT ARE THE PROPORTIONS!!!!

Also, furries are LITERALLY worse than Polish rapists and murderers incarcerated in UK prisons.

>#NotAllPoles
>#MuhFurries

>More than Sweden

>3 furries in my city right now

no
t b h
look like wiedzma
dess

t. plumber cleaner in denial

>no furries in a 100km radius from my city

Oh, and Brits, don't you dare cut welfare to Poles.

You have been warned.

If they could find a random woman that looks like this for a video game trailer, the likelihood is that they have good-looking women.

They have the largest breasts which is a pretty rare feature in chile. Chile is a fat ass country.

Honestly, i went to Poland once and they're all shit ugly fat whores

Too bad that i have to move there for personal reason

isnt that the whore who wants to fuck as many guys as possible?

There's no whataboutism in his first post, that's why i say you're slow (retarded).
You just fail to grasp that, poles make up the biggest foreign group by country (maybe after indians) and that is the indirect causality for your graphs data.

I'd say Ukraine and Sweden probably have the hottest women.

Better than West sure but I think Balkans or Ukraine have most attractive women on average.