How do we make architecture great again?

How do we make architecture great again?

Get these jews out of finance and have the Christians start designing things again.

Brutalism everywhere.

I think this building looks nice.

Become an architect who can sell his/hers work so they become buildings.

Hellenic, Gothic and all that jazz again.

I quite like that. If given a lick of paint it would be a lot prettier.

Find a list of modern architects, starting with IM Gei and purge them all.

Victorian

>tfw kikes are ruining prague right now

>paint
>Brutalism

Jesus Christ, why don't you just jizz all over it.

Dancing house is actually pretty nice

Lemme just squeeze in for a moment.

YOU JUST FUCKING WATCH ME
I'LL PAINT THE FUCKING TOWN WHITE

Start killing marxists. Breivik the shit out of art schools and maybe in 100 years world will recover.

I hate this Dr. Seuss modern art architecture. It would only look cool on an acid trip, thats about it.

Maybe, though it doesn't have to be brutalist.

A uniformity of style in anything would really go a long way.

Brutalism in the tropical climates is aesthetic as fuck. Look at that green moss on the dark wet concrete and the dark green foliage. What a beautiful combination.

checked
checked

Context is everything IMO. It's only in a city with diversity of historic styles (prague) that this kind of building makes sense. Like one book in a library of volumes.

You have a bizarre fixation on marxists and are completely deluded in regards to the degree of Marxist influence in the 21st century.

Disgusting commie shit. Fuck off

>tropical climates

That's England

>WHITE
>88
THIS POST CHECKS OUT

Bro, you just challenged an Aussie to jizz all over something. Do you want it jizzed on? Because that's how you get things jizzed on.

Holocaust 2.0

Fucking beautiful!

here you go

Comparing to what (((they))) wanted to build as national library, the Dancing House still looks bretty gud.

you mean 1.0 right?

We had the exact threat yesterday..
Why pasta user?

RIP, all the birds in that forest

[screams geometrically]

Return to classicism

whoa....what if *rips a fat bowl* dude....what if *cough*...we made a box....but...dude....what if....dude listen...MIRRORS

It's London you mong.

>If given a lick of paint it would be a lot prettier.
No, it would be worse. The discolouration the concrete helps to break up the lines, especially the green staining.

Paint would make that street offensively hideous.

This and this, we used to build for the ages so it became natural to put down some serious money on aesthetics. These days the construction industry is very jewish in spirit, the jews would never spend money on decorating their homes sure to soon be expelled and forced to move on with no homeland of their own. Today the target life of a building has shrunk down to 100 years at the most and as low as a mere 50 at times. This has lead to very small funds being put into aesthetics, we're talking 1% of the total sum.

Make more cities look like Philadelphia. I love the buildings here but all the liberal scum make me wanna move.

> Kaplicky
> (((they)))

Nobody is saying it belongs in Sweden. In fact, I'm sure brutalism has no place in Nordic countries.

Pastel walls, wooden structures, and classic 18/19th century architecture suit Nordic settings just fine.

Finally a place ive been, Great drinks on 1st floor.

Go to school and become and architect and persevere even when you fail so you don't become a bitter critic of other peoples' work like pic related.

I WISH the streets of Prague were that empty.

Also, dancing house is overrated, what's it, some sort of bar now? Can't remember.
We should go back to the gothic architecture style that makes Prague the beautiful gem she is.

Jesus wept, that thing is hideous.
Same problem as modern art, young people think they are somehow inspired by creating some stupid ugly contorted piece of shit.

I've been there. Prague is pretty great all around. The look and feel of a European city without all the goddamn mudslimes.

Boris, I have an idea! Lets make a round commieblock!

first we kick all of the jews out and then we have to learn how to be proud of our history and traditions once again

this looks cool though.

Back to 1979, huh? Why not make that 1879?

Here's Helsinki's newest suburb.

You can get to the roof. But for such a famous place, it doesn't get toured that much and is out of the way. It looked like they were renovating it. But the little museum there is being removed. There is a little restaurant on the top floor.

>that's Helsinki's newest suburb
Wew, you're lucky. Finland is looking more and more based every day.

Remove Frank Gehry

Stop Jews like frank gehry from destroying western architecture.

Pretty nice tree house.

Gas the architect

Not bad, much better than the apartments in my hometown.

Nice

21st Century Art Deco.

>Does not care about efficiency
>Buildings are difficult to maintain
>Buildings look like shit.
>Considered to be the most influential architect of our time.

this

That looks beyond comfy

(You)
>Gas the architect
He died of heart attack few days after his wife's son was born.

No wonder you have high suicide rate

Architecture in the Soviet states always looks depressing

>his wife's son was born.
greatest memes. too bad kid wasnt black