BREAKING: Mike Enoch is married to a Jew and is probably Jewish himself

Mike Enoch, leader of TRS, a group of faggots who LARP on the Internet as white nationalists but are actually Jews and Jew lovers, has been doxed today. His wife is none other than a kikess who works as a diversity officer, cucking him further by hyphenating her name. Working theory is that Enoch, overcome by impotent rage, blows off steam by posting edgy bullshit about his in-laws on the Internet. That's assuming he's not a federal agent, of course.

Continuing from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=trbfeXG1zyI&ab_channel=TheOnlyDetox
archive.org/stream/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Undeniable evidence that Michael Enoch is Jewish - youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ
>Undeniable evidence that Michael Enoch is Jewish - youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ
Undeniable evidence that Michael Enoch is Jewish - youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ
>Undeniable evidence that Michael Enoch is Jewish - youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ

J U S T

So this is another Gamergate full of false flag hate groups?

First for triggering 8/pol/

Guess we go back to posting frog pictures on an anonymous image board while our countries become less and less white

Well done you fucking NEETS, You've kept your little board safe from anyone who doesn't 100% agree with you

Truly our greatest ally

fyi
If you don't want to be discredited as white supremicist and want this scam to get noticed, maybe don't use the word "kike" in your infographics.

You are just playing into their game and right into a trap of these ADL types.

His statement on the trs forum. It is understood he has since stood down (don't know how far that is tho) and seventh son now runs trs anyway here is his statement.

As I am sure you all know, I was doxxed and an ill advised attempt to fool the media about my identity led me to not talk to you people and to try to simply ride it out by being silent. This was irresponsible and a disservice to all of you. Yes my wife is who they say she is. I won't even bother denying it. I won't bother making excuses. If this makes you want to leave the movement, or to have nothing to do with TRS, then I understand.

Don't lie for me. Don't try to defend me to those attacking me. Don't jeopardize your own reputation by defending things that you don't think you can. I could try to explain my whole life for the last ten years to you, but what difference, at this point would it make. Life isn't perfect.

The media seems to have known my wife's identity for a little while and to have known that they would drive a wedge in our movement. I don't want that to happen. I don't think we should let it happen.

I hope that we can continue and that our site and movement can continue. I am just a guy that puts ideas out there on the internet. I want to save Europe, America and the white race. We are going to continue and not let this thing die. We have been hit hard and we need to not them do this to us.

>Guess we go back to posting frog pictures on an anonymous image board while our countries become less and less white
>
>Well done you fucking NEETS, You've kept your little board safe from anyone who doesn't 100% agree with you
>
>Truly our greatest ally
You're right, mate--we should blindly follow the Jew who has been lying to us for literally 3 years, or all of the goyim who have been running cover for him for the same amount of time! Good thinking!

The Right Shekels

Thank You For Correcting The Record

HOW THE FUCKING FLYING FUCK YOU DIDN'T KNOW A GUY NAMED ""ENOCH""" IS NOT A JEW?

holy shit americans are so fucking stupid

>be canadian
>be a kike

All those thread about 8/pol/ being the bad guys. All lies.

They found the jew.

>(((alt-right)))

A podcast was never going to "mass redpill" anyone. Stop deluding yourself.

Reality is the only redpill. When the muds are 30-40% of the population you can bet your ass the liberals will start noticing how awful everything is becoming.

>Gas those who insult Sup Forums
:)

His screen name (not his real name, retard) is a reference to Enoch Powell you retard

>a self-hating Jew literally tried to create an online army of anime autists to incite another holocaust
This is some next level shit

You've helped ANTIFA sport possibly the biggest victory they've ever gotten in their entire history

YOu've basically stopped something that was on it's way to becoming an accepted pro-white media empire dead

I hope the tendies you bought with the good boy points you gave yourself were worth it

Reminder that these threads are made by 8pol retards who can't handle being mocked. No one here cares about TRS but they want our approval for some reason.

You can easily spot them because the majority are filthy South American and European posters who reek of tryhard legion shit.

8pol celebrated TRS getting doxed
8pol celebrated Millenial Woes getting doxed
8pol wants Spencer killed
8pol wants BlackPidgeonSpeaks doxed

They have been taken over and are kike puppets now. Please remind them they have to go back to 400 post per hour land with the other autists.

>WOOO LOOK AT ME, MY SCREEN NAME IS A JEWISH NAME, BUT IM NOT A JEW, OK?

TDS122: Here's the thing...

>A literal jew with a jewess wife who works for NSA created namefag forum to track anti-semites????
it can't be, (((they))) switched tactics???

>has been lying to us for literally 3 years
what is cold war?
what is holocaust?
how is greece doing?
what is nsa?

Trs isn't dead seventh son is continuing and there are plenty of other people there ready to fill mikes boots. It's a setback but ultimately having someone like mike would be worse in the long term.

>I've never met a liberal

Liberals can watch their children get raped and murdered and their first priority will be to signal how not racist they are

The people who DO know what's up cinstantly fall for division and tall poppy syndrome assuring they'll never be nothing more than basement dwelling anons

We're ucked unless we actually start doing something but that would mean leaving our mummy's house so we won't

>with a jewess wife who works for NSA
Haven't seen any proof of that NSA stuff yet

>Enoch Powell was a jew

It's time to fuck off Moshe. The proxy fools no one.

Kek, I am whiter than you my 60% friend.

Also, you're far more likely to be jewish.

I am not saying that what 8/pol/ did was wrong, but it was stupid. They literally murdered their useful idiots.

I guess you never truly belonged here then if you think that's what this board is really about newfag.

8/pol/ is quite useless and powerless compared to the original.

It was denied by a trustworthy guy on the trs forum. Based on the dox she works with drag queens or at least hangs with some

>TRS thinks they are important

bitch, your Alexa ranking is 40,090

FORTY THOUSAND AND NINETY

YOU ARE FUCKING IRRELEVANT

Nah you're a fucking faggot. What he did was wrong, should've been up front, but he got redpilled after marrying her.

I know you don't know what it's like to have fee-fees with a woman, but try to imagine you're not living in your mom's basement for a second.

Encouraging this is only giving ANTIFA the win. Enoch was in an unimaginably shitty position, and he probably didn't handle it right.

That doesn't incriminate the rest of TRS, that doesn't mean anything he said wasn't right ( he was super critical of Jews ), and that doesn't mean the movement needs to fade quietly into the night. If you care about your people you'll suck it up and realize shit happens.

Otherwise you're probably a divide and conquer kike shill.

You don't have to be that big to redpill relevant political junkies.

On one hand, it's pretty common knowledge that this info is being deliberately leaked by antifas.

On the other hand, if it's the truth then who cares who leaked it?

Quick rundown on TRS:
>claim they are relevant at spreading the message yet their site is ranked 40,090th
>claim they expand the base yet screencaps show them planning shilling efforts on 4pol and 8pol
>take credit for literally everything that 4pol and 8pol create

Fastforward:
>cause controversy yelling "Heil Trump!" and doing the Nazi salute at conference
>knew full well the place was full of cameras and it was going to go viral
>attack the Trump coalition for not being pure enough
>turns out it's owned by a cuck married to a kike
>owner may be a kike himself
>wife works promoting diversity hires
>wife was the leader of the Jewish organization "B'nai B'rith Youth"
>wife performed in anti-Christian "this is how we Jew it" event

Jewish subversiveness knows no limits.
Jew are capable of spending decades infiltrating a movement in order to sidetrack it, neuter it and compromise it.
This shouldn't surprise nobody.
It's the standard "pacing and leading" tactic.

Now:
>TRS is complaining about purity spiraling
Irony.gif
>TRS is complaining about Antifa doxxing them
Scientists_discover_truth_is_still_true_even_if_Antifa_finds_it.png
>TRS is complaining about 8pol doxxing them
Scientists_discover_truth_is_still_true_even_if_8pol _finds_it.png

The degeneration of "Fascism" into "fashy" makes sense when you realize kikes were behind it all long. When they said "fashy goys", they were making fun of you in your face.

an overtly racist and hateful movement was being controlled by jews? hmmm...

More like

>Be blue pilled
>Marry Jewess
>Start getting into politics because of neo-cons
>realize they're all kikes
>investigate the JQ
>Realize who you married
>Resent what you've done, so you create an online army of nazis to advance the "Holocaust 2.0: REAL EDITION" movement

I feel bad for him. It's too late for him to leave his wife, the man probably fell in love with her.

Atleast we don't have a gay metrosexual muslim as PM

TRS was the one who recycled our memes, 8/pol/ is where old fags who fleed from here went... lolberg.

This infighting is suicidal. No enemies on the right.

>Liberals can watch their children get raped and murdered and their first priority will be to signal how not racist they are

there have been a lot of leftists who do this but I really don't think this applies to the majority of people. That level of brainwashing is quite difficult to achieve.

>we're fucked unless we actually start doing something
Like what? I'm genuinely curious.Is shitposting on the TRS forum better than shitposting on pol somehow?

Alt-Right needs to create content about how to unpoz your life. You don't just become redpilled and erase your life prior. The next step for the alt-right is to outline to process from being poz'd like enoch to living a conservative life.

You got the fag part right retard. No go back to your dead website with the other failures.

>I know you don't know what it's like to have fee-fees with a woman, but try to imagine you're not living in your mom's basement for a second.
THIS

Thank you my good goy, here is a shekel for your valiant efforts.

Are there any links between Enoch's wife and the ADL or SPLC? That is the golden ticket if it can be proven.

>Implying I am not one of the oldest of oldfags.

The cowards who fled to 8/po// did so because they couldn't handle the banter and just wanted to ban anyone who disagreed with them. In short, they're spineless wimps who self-destruct whenever given the chance.

The original mod of 8/pol/ was a sperg who would literally cry when BBC shitposts made the top of the catalog here.

I bet many ADL and SPLC types were part of the B'nai B'rith Youth

1488ers and edgy lolbergs with a jewish leader were never united, so there's nothing d&c about the behaviour of Sup Forums
coming from TRSodomites mouth

this is how we Jew it! kek
youtube.com/watch?v=trbfeXG1zyI&ab_channel=TheOnlyDetox

if she goes to a synagogue regularly I guarantee it.

BPS is trash though.

So this pretty much confirms TRS as controlled opposition right?

Their basic aim was to make regular people who care about the future of the western world and the white race look like Nazis, which seems to have worked based on any and all media coverage they've been given.

Glad to see them gone to be honest.

This is why Sup Forums will lose in the end. They're too quick to destroy an ally for any slight.

TRS had nothing to do with Heil Trump and neither did Richard Spencer. He raised a glass to toast and a couple fucking neckbeards in the audience all jacked up on tendies went full 1488.

You realise the reason the left always wins is because they understand the nature of democracy. It's about forming coalitions then you use the weaker members of your coalition to accomplish your goals.

Why do you think Obama larps as a "center of the line kinda guy" and then isntiutes the most leftist hogwash.

>fucking neckbeards
including Mike

this. I still support him. Im convinced that some of the people in these threads are so paranoid they think jews are hiding in their fucking house

>based cripplechan righteously eliminating e-celeb cancer
I don't see a problem here

I posted that my wife was half Japanese in an obscure thread on the inner TRS forum and a bunch of people flagged my post and I was banned within the day. Literally 12 hours later it comes out hat Mike's wife is a Jew and suddenly 90% of people become pragmatists? No, this is cult of personality bullshit and exactly why the "movement" is so easy to sibvert. And if you indict Enoch, out have to acknowledge that Seventh Son and the other members of the niggerfaggot crew have been running cover for him the entire time.

tl;dr: Fuck your hypocritical bullshitbyou stupid kike-loving shabbos goy hypocritical faggot nigger loving LARPing dipshit

Natural selection has caused Jews to be great at hide and seek

I posted that my wife was half Japanese in an obscure thread on the inner TRS forum and a bunch of people flagged my post and I was banned within the day. Literally 12 hours later it comes out hat Mike's wife is a Jew and suddenly 90% of people become pragmatists? No, this is cult of personality bullshit and exactly why the "movement" is so easy to sibvert. And if you indict Enoch, out have to acknowledge that Seventh Son and the other members of the niggerfaggot crew have been running cover for him the entire time.

tl;dr: Fuck your hypocritical bullshit you stupid kike-loving shabbos goy hypocritical faggot nigger loving LARPing dipshit

>t. someone who hasn't looked in his attic yet

Good Lord. How degenerate can you get.

THIS IS EAXACTLY MY POINT

How is Paul, the man from Rotherham who's daughter has just been raped, supposed to find a way to defend himself from a bunch of Elitist Neets?

Of course you would al-ibn Takbir Hans

Why doesn't he be a real man and leave his wife to find a christian girl then?

>Based

Funny way of describing an autism hugbox that is lucky to get 10 people posting.

TRS is ranked 40,000 in the world and you think you can talk?

It's only okay if a leader of the party does it

Neet?

It's pretty evenly split on the enoch thing but it looks like he is going.

I don't condone his or your choices. His is worse though because of the jewish thing and his position

Uh,

Luke 16:18
Every one that putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and he that marrieth her that is put away from her husband, committeth adultery.

Perhaps because true Christians don't remarry after a valid marriage without understanding they are going to be living in public adultery.

You CAN'T OUT JEW THE JEWS.

Start getting our message out there in way that will convince normies and not in a way that alienates the vast majority o people a la Sup Forums

TRS Wasn't perfect but you could send Fash the Nation to a normie and they'd at least absorb some o the thigns said

>Some podcast

Do I give a shit about faggots talking into mics for 2 hours? Nope. But your gay ass does. You antifachan queers are some whinny on the rag cunts.

What damage were these people causing exactly?

Some of it was legitimately funny desu, but I'm glad I never applied to join the forums.
One of my friends joined and hasn't responded to my texts since the doxxing. Weird.

The only good thing about TRS is Morrakiu, so who caresM

I am inclined to agree with you, but I don't think TRS had a chance at becoming a threat.

Mike was the only real thinker on the death panel—Bulby occasionally was, too, but he wasn't going to convert anyone.

Mike was special. When presented with a complex, obfuscated argument, he could immediately identify well-hidden contradictions. He could immediately identify any attempts at diversion or distraction.

Luckily, we're white—we've got plenty of people just as smart as Mike. And knowing Mike and his passion, he'll continue the fight anonymously.

They;ll call all whites who aren't engaged in auto-sicide NAzi's no matter what
if you care about being called a Nazi you should probably just go back to the bluepill right now

You poked the bear

and not only did you poke the bear, turns out you were a Jewish honeypot

but yeah, keep blaming everyone else for your failures

I don't even know how you post on 8/pol/ without getting banned...

>Neet
Yeah that was me

You're making false implicaitons.

Give me one example of when TRS claimed not be racist? They embraced exactly what the man is saying and used the cloak of anonymity to push that agenda.

You're thinking of the alt-lite

Especially Kek worthy when you realize (or at least it seems to me) he got himself doxxed by the line of HTML pointing towards his PayPal email address.

Oi vey indeed

I don't understand what this cock head was thinking. Surely he knew that it was only a matter of time before he was doxed. The worst part is that everyone involved must have been aware of this with all the meetups they were having.

its not that simple to just cut out half of your life, practically and emotionally. Saying things like that makes you come off as a sociopath

Thanks for the whitepill

I'm just fucking frustrated with how this whole culture can be some times

I move around.

I've been banned half a dozen times over the years.

>I've never studied South African history

>poked the bear

Is that more of your LARP speak fag? So scary the script kiddie fucks on antifachan are coming..... on no!

Well meme'd you fucking leaf, now I urge you to read the thread and think of reasons why Enoch got doxed and why it was the right thing to do. Cripple pol is doing great removing the infiltrators.

>muh rapid shitposting

>One of my friends joined and hasn't responded to my texts since the doxxing. Weird
this sounds like cult-like behaviour to me.

>TRS complaining about LARPing

your lack of situational awareness is telling

>And knowing Mike and his passion, he'll continue the fight anonymously.

Yeah, sure. Isn't that fat cuck out of a job now?

Yes, why would an organization boot a random retard faster and more viciously than it would ask one of the founders to step down? Truly a maddening question.

Tell me more about your l33t haxxor skills. I poked the bear so I have to pay now. I'm literally shaking.

>B'nai B'rith Youth

archive.org/stream/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks_djvu.txt

crtl+f B'nai B'rith

What the fuck.

Antifa pol still got played they just happened to catch enoch who wasn't living up to his principles or whatever. They doxed a lot of guys with white kids and ruined an outreach. Don't get me wrong I'm glad they outed enoch but not so much that they outed the others.