Israeli kebab removal

What is the opinion of Sup Forums on israel. While we are jews, we remove kebab very effectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PI_CBGdNeB0
youtube.com/watch?v=jLVPop0LsaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1fJsDySSjPw
timesofisrael.com/refugees-in-greece-get-medical-aid-from-jewish-funded-group/
timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/06/israel-rightwing-europeans-migration-toxic
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/us-anti-muslim-groups-fund-europes-israel-lobby
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/131777-161204-dutch-secret-service-investigated-far-right-politician-over-israel-ties-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If we were any good we would've atomically removed kebab in 48 67 and 73.

If its brown flush it down

You remove anything. Your people are making a war against humanity.

>sandniggers
>human
6 million keks, Adolf. You should know better.

You come to our countries, import third world shitters before escaping back behind your walls.

>confusing globalist kikes and based israeli jews for the 6th million time
God damnit. In your case, Allah damnit.

You are shitskins aswell and the cause of all shitskin problems

Jews are the problem of this world to begin with. having kikes kill slimes wont change anything

All kikes follow the same agenda. There are no "different Jews".

Well, its rather difficult to kill the sandniggers if everyone is threatning to impose sanctions on you

It's as if you're implying we're a hivemind or something...

Damn, how did you do this picture?

>inb4 jidf
I think we should stop giving Israel so much aid but altogether I don't have a problem with Israel. I've met a couple Jewish exchange students at my college and they were very funny and nice people.

Jews are locusts

you don't remove kebab at all.

you put them in a cage, and then upload to youtube the video of you taking a stick and poking them and laughing.

and then you honestly wonder why they don't like you and blame THEM for the lack of "peace".

You jewish semites are just as much kebeb as they are when it comes to who needs to be removed..

Oy vey!

No they are reptilians.

I didn't make it.

By using transparacy to put 2 Pictures over each other
youtube.com/watch?v=PI_CBGdNeB0

Israel is under the same attack from the small international clique that tore down Germany and painted them as monsters.

They can't have any strong nationalistic countries, jewish or not.

It's not about being jewish, it's about absolute control and having one big pool of slaves to draw from rather than having to manipulate multiple powers via international banking.

They are trying to throw out Benjamin Netanyahu to put a globalist puppet in.

I stand by you guys. Like any sane person should.

It wasn't until i left university did I realise the pallie lie of 'muh oppression'. Makes me sick that so many world leaders and those fags at the UN security council are happy to jump to hez bol lah and ham as tune.

Keep doing youre thing based Israel. You're OK by me.

Brown people killing each other is the natural order of things. Might as well ask me about Rwanda and other things that don't matter to the white side of the world.

At least you knew that we would know

If you remove all kebab in Middle East you've earn yourself an ally.

Hollywood murica jews are the real problem.... as for Israel, any nation that can kick the entire middle east's ass twice, is fine by me. Fuck, they gave the suez back to the Egyptian hajjis cause we asked nicely. We sure regret that now considering what we have to pay to send our warships through it. Israel, just take all that shit back, Trump will support you.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Thanks Bro, nice trick.

I just want to know how much Israel the is memes and how much is legit.

Israel is in an interesting demographic war for its soul.

For instance, in the West Bank there is a growing demand from the Palestinians to just allow Israel to annex the West Bank formally so that they can get rights to work and benefits from Israel, but this would essentially make Israel half Arab.

Likewise, with baal teshuva movements and the rapid growth of Orthodox sects, Israel's secular Jews will be under increasing pressure to fold to the Orthodox on issues of running a secular state.

Overall, I like Israel because the land itself is pretty fucking worthless yet Israelis have made it comparable to the west. Seriously, the issue is more of the people that live there than the land itself; Israel nor Jordan want the West Bank. Israel nor Egypt want Gaza.

>What is the opinion of Sup Forums on israel

honestly?

they're ethno-nationalists that like to pretend they aren't to the international community

secretly have a fetish for nazis despite being kicked out of europe by them

do as i say not as i do, goyim - israel

the entirety of jewry is only tolerable while it has islam to keep it busy, all of you can fucking rot for all I care

>Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East.
youtube.com/watch?v=jLVPop0LsaQ

You semites haven't learn t a thing from history. You are no better than the Nazis that oppressed you. Fuck your middle eastern shithole. Kebab, Kikes, whats the difference?

>t. Ahmed

>OY VEY GOYIM WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS, SEE HOW WE "REMOVE KEBAB" IN PALESTINE!
>WE ARE EXPERTS AT SUBVERTING AND SUPPLANTING NATIVE PEOPLES GOY
>WE JEWS HERE IN ISRAEL ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE INTERNATIONAL JEWISH DIASPORA THAT IS DESTROYING THE WEST

Kike

I said that where?

I support Israel as Adolf hitter would of supported Israel.

>HEY WE DID WTC BUT WE'RE STILL BASED KEBAB REMOVERS

If it's brown shoot it down.

Nuking Mecca when?

Netanyahu's media manipulation revealed

youtube.com/watch?v=1fJsDySSjPw

>OY VEY GOYIM REFUGEES WELCOME
>EXCEPT HERE IN ISRAEL, WE DON'T WANT THEM COMING HERE REMEMBER THE 6 BORZILLION

A good portion of you are basically just paler Kebabs with the same extremist mentality, the only difference so far is you don't blow yourselves up.

Israeli doenst remove Kebap, they dislocate it into Europe.

timesofisrael.com/refugees-in-greece-get-medical-aid-from-jewish-funded-group/

Nicy try biggest ally.
Nice try.

1st you fucking zionists invented terrorism and helped spreading it and staging it everywhere so just fuck off already

2nd you eliminating "kebabs" is why they've become a global problem so fuck off already

3rd nothing you say means anything because nobody can and should trust your words ever for any reason so fuck off already.

I'm not a robot

based. Plz redpill other khazakhs on the JQ

Israel is a modern day apartheid, but the jewish owned MSM will never call it what it is.
They decry European nationalism, while unironically defending israeli ethno-nationalism.

Bluntly put, european media and governments are being influenced by people who are more loyal to israel than they are to the country they govern and operate.
Islam is a primitive culture, at odds with european culture.

TLDR: I dont really care.

die

There is a new Palestinian embassy in the Vatican. Your lies and deceit will be exposed to the world.

> jews have made it
you mean the money stolen and funnelled from the western taxpayers

this

This wise man speaks the truth. No further diskussions necessary.

How is this our fault that europeans are being retarded and inviting the arabs to europe.

I don't mind Jews, but what the fuck is up with your current PM? Netanyahu seems like a massive faggot.

>>>>>>

>How is this our fault

How indeed.

>Likewise, with baal teshuva movements and the rapid growth of Orthodox sects, Israel's secular Jews will be under increasing pressure to fold to the Orthodox on issues of running a secular state.

This is a good thing though, it will prevent Israel from ever getting cucked by the rootless cosmopolitans.

It was Soros' Open Society Institute that lobbied for Merkels refugee plan.

>Al JAZEERA

No.

>we remove kebab very effectively.
>country is 20% kebab

u wot m8?

Its the factual content that matters idiot.

> Uses pic of evil man

When the orthodox are numerous enough they'll simply deport all of the arabs.

Kebabs>kikes

Well, there is more to it than this.
In Israel's case, the more Syria and ISIS destroy each-other, the better. Thus we wish the best of luck to both sides.

This is akin to claiming that Western Germany wasn't made great by Germans because of the Marshall plan.

Israel until 1985 largely only received aid from the United States in the form of loans and trade deals. Likewise, aid from the west has taken many forms, but other nations in the region were offered similar deals as well.

With this in mind, Israel's foreign aid it receives today is no longer essential to its running; if the United States dropped all foreign aid, Israel would lose something akin to .3% of its GDP. Even then, a lot of this foreign aid is earmarked for programs and developments that benefit both nations such as the Iron Dome program.

Considering all of this and its rocky start, Israel still manages to be on the same level as mediocre Europe while sporting a HDI that puts the rest of the Mediterranean to shame.

i remember seeing this picture when i was a kid and i thought that jews were fat men with boobs and knives.

Zionism is just white nationalism for the Jewish people

Hence, there is nothing wrong with identity nationalism

No, but it's natural for you to feel threatened by non jews and as reflex cuck them which makes others dislike and ban your kind everytime

History proves it

You also remove christians. Remove both of you.

Halakhah law isn't particularly better than Sharia.

You both look the same to me

> al jazeera
> factual

Pick one.

Especially when it comes to anything Israel. Its not like the Qatari elites don't have an agenda?

Come on man. Wise up. You're embarrassing yourself.

Fuck off maori.

ty, interesting vid

>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/06/israel-rightwing-europeans-migration-toxic
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/us-anti-muslim-groups-fund-europes-israel-lobby
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/131777-161204-dutch-secret-service-investigated-far-right-politician-over-israel-ties-report

ISIS will be destroyed, matter of time.
Syria will recover, matter of time.

Russia is working on it, dont worry.

Cheers shillbro, saved for later use.

pretty much this

We don't try to destroy Syria, just to keep it busy. The more they care about ISIS, the less they care about Israel. We don't assist ISIS, but we don't fight against them as well.

Best ally

Let's sign a treaty shall we?

How much will that cost US again?

This

You are a dirty kike. That is our opinion. Now go.

I can not see any effective kebab removal in Israel. You know who was effective in Juden removal ? Hitler.

Do you know why ? Because I met never a jew I never see them on the open street. They do not have groups. And this is 80 years after the fact.

If there are no mudslimes roaming the streets in israel and in the countries around israel you will have been effective. But as of now you are a non factor and do absolutely nothing to get rid of them. Its a shameful display of ineffectivness after all those years their numbers around you are even growing.

I support Israel because I think it is a great idea to concentrate all Jews into a tiny patch of desert, surrounded by millions of anti-semitic muslims.

Please have more campaigns to get European Jews to move to Israel. Annex more land from the muslims if needed.

How much I like Jews depends on the direction of my country. If it starts going back to shit again my opinion will drop.

Jews should be fucking removed

fuck off, then stop sending israeli military to my country, i really really hate you, you are fucking evil

>We don't try to destroy Syria
>We don't assist ISIS
No, you are only arming the Rebels, which later turn out to be ISIS.

It just so happened, nobody could have foreseen that. C.O.I.N.C.I.D.E.N.T.A.L.

But if you helped Assad defeat ISIS, wouldn't that win over the Sryian people and Assad?

>Ya'll move 'em to Europe.
Not very effectively

>invade and settle foreing land
>slaughter indigenous people
>use holocaust shekels and US aid to expand
>we are not like THOSE kikes goy believe us :^)

My only problem with Israel is that you don't remove enough kebab. Remove mudslime Temple Mount already. Fucktard mudshits have no claim to any of it.

Found the commie.

But why do you kill christian arabs aswell?

What's the situation over there anyway, are you slowly evicting Palestinians to Gaza, Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon?

How many Arabs are in Israel? Are they considered Arabs, Beduins, Palestinians or something else?