WOW DRUMPF BTFO

>Baldwin 2020
>based SNL

youtube.com/watch?v=4_Gf0mGJfP8

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2017/01/the-clinton-foundation-shuts-down-clinton-global-initiative/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Piss off

Democrat owned SNL is unfunny and I really feel bad for democrats who have capacity to watch this trash propaganda of this disgusting party.

He's the best since Whatsherfave played Sarah Palin.

>SNL ratings have been in the shitter for a generation
>they need to ride on Trump's success to bring in views

Daily reminder that Trump is the only reason why SNL has any of the ratings they currently have.

He is so full of winning that even his enemies gain from it. Yes, he is that powerful.

Has piss boy tweeted yet?

Really unfunny desu

I would vote for alec baldwin pretending to be trump for an entire presidency.

I voted for the Lord Emperor and still laughed at the skit. I am not going to become a humorless cunt like the average SJW.

Baldwin's Trump impression is unfunny as fuck, it's devoid of any sort of subtlety.

That and the terrible writing make this a disaster.

>bumping this unfunny garbage

>unfunny establishment shill kike media
>based

This is what leftards actually believe.

what a shit impression

>oh wait they're all fake
>*applause*
I liked it other than this. Proof?

Lol I know rite??
Blumpf a lumpf a drumpf a flumpf a lumpf
LOL
100 100 100

>act like a clown
>get mocked like a clown

woah...

there was like one joke that was even good, and that was when Trump said that we're all going to die.

The rest was liberal propaganda and blatant falsehoods.

I'm calling it right now, in a few years Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general will be liberal because they're a bunch of contrarian faggots.

this

why does everyone think Baldwin's Trump impression is good? Trump doesn't do that shit with his mouth when he talks.

The really triggered a bunch of Fags

I'm only laughing because adults saying peepee

>SNL

Who? I think my grandma watches SNL and they never make fun of zionism for some reason.

Yup, you can see it happening now. Though I'm going to assume most people here are teenagers.

When you get your news from Buzzfeed and SNL it makes sense how this shit is acceptable.

People need to start doing their own research. The fact that people are still blown away that Trump won is evident of the fact that people are STILL not taking the time to research the truth. When is this shit gonna end?

Achtung juden

Baldwin forgets he'll need actual acting skills to fool anyone. Trump and him don't fall into the same category... Trump was popular and a successful businessman. Baldwin is just a nobody.

This image triggers Pajeet.

When do we get to gas these people?

I used to really like SNL, but this year it was just so one-sided and they kept pushing so many piles of horseshit I have lost all respect for it and just can't watch it anymore

Buttblasted manchild president elect furiously tweeting in tears in 1, 2, 3...

Globalists will stop at nothing to push their sick agenda.

go back to /r/politicalhumor you faggot

>t. Ukrainian behind a proxy

SNL was only "good" for the first few seasons. It long ago became unwatchable.

Jesus Christ that was painfully unfunny.
I've never watched SNL, have they always been this shit?

>defending the most Zionist POTUS in history (who's entire family is Jewish) with the Eyes of Hate photo

Gee
You're not that smart, huh?

>BAAAW TRUMP IS PRESIDENT HOW DARE HE BE, I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM
>WAAAAAAH LOOK AT WHAT HE DID! HE ACTUALLY DID THIS! WHAT A RETARD I AM SO FUCKING UPSET
>TRUMP IS DUMB AND STUPID AND BAD AND EVIL, POOPOO PEEPEE HE SOUNDS LIKE A BIG ROOTY PATOOTIE HITLER HITLER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE "DURRR LOOK AT ME IM TRUMP IM A FUCKING IDIOT AND IM A BAD MAN AND I BET IM AN ALCOHOLIC TOO"
>"DUURRRRRRRRR IIMMM TRUMP I HATE EVERYONE AND IM THE BIGGEST FUCKING DUMBASS ON THE PLANET AND EVERYONE ALIVE AND DEAD IN THE WORLD HATES ME"
>"you guys are untalented morons"
>HAHAHAHA LOOK AT HOW UPSET WE MADE HIM, LOL! WE SURE GOT HIS GOAT! I BET HES CRYING AND I BET HE KILLED HIMSELF! LETS OBSESS OVER HOW WE GRABBED HIS ATTENTION FOR LIKE A MINUTE
>FUCK YOU TRUMP, FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING MANBABY DEGENERATE, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

>Trump is hated by the kike media, Kike Hollywood, and only won 17% of the Jewish vote
>still get called a kike shill

Was he responsible for Trumps win via A LONG ass domino effect?

I bet you think that Crowder is funny

'Jewish media' is a myth

Since when are you allowed back in Russia, Soros?

yeah, he got in the news quite a few times

SNL has been a failing show for years, have to use my name to get views! You're welcome Alec Baldwin for me reviving your washed up career. Sad!

>it's devoid of any sort of subtlety
exactly, it's Trump spot on

>Jewish media is a myth, goyim

Yeah, Jews represent 2% of the population yet somehow control 70% of the news organizations. It's just a (((coincidence))).

No. In its days of John Belushi, Dan Akroyd Chevy Chase and Bill Murray it was genius. Trouble is, SNL has ridden on that high point ever since. It's never been funny after that. Over the years I've tuned in from time to time, hoping that just a smidgen of those supremely hysterical days would show up in a brief glimmer, but I have never even cracked a smile since

>Jane you ignorant slut

>this leaf still doesn't know about 5d underwater backgammon

He probably helped with his videos, but it wasn't just him.

Maybe you should stop being obsessed with philanthropists

70% you just took out of your ass is probably only 1% Jewish

These people all identity as white first and only

>the American media is only 1% Jewish
>goyim, we aren't Jews, we're one of you, it's just a (((coincidence))) that we all have Jewish backgrounds

Just stop.

Look at democrat shill in denial pretending to be trump supporter to manipulate you to watch unfunny democrat propaganda and try to brainwash people in the middle for democrats and against trump while pretending that is humor, it's so much funny real humor against democrats on internet made by real people instead of government establshment shills and these media like SNL controled by democrats party

Disgraceful bed wetters

Ivanka T must be an evil scheming boogeyman too, right?

Paranoid fuck

No one cares, potato nigger.

Don't mistake the exception for the rule.

>and two months later Mike Pence will become the 46th
What did they mean by this?

Why reply then? You mad has been?

>well im assuming you like what i don't like so ur wrong, nyeh
I fucking hate Crowder, but at least he has more talent than the entire SNL cast and staff put together.

Fucking embarrassing. These sketches say so much more about the writers and performers than they do about Trump

SNL hasn't been funny in over 20 years. No idea while its still on the air, other than as a jobs program for jews of mediocre talent.

>responding to obvious /leftypol/ threads

that sweater is fashwave as fuck

Fucking hell, you even type like a pikey.

Idiotic rule with millions of exceptions, you mean

sodium

Hold on. Mexico? Has this image been edited?

Christ, you faggots complaining this much about a comedy skit are acting like triggered little tumblrinas.

Grow the fuck up.

I enjoyed that

The other anons are wrong its had some good years. If you enjoy the 70s, try Dana Carvey 80s, then pretty much entire 90s with early Phil Hartman stuff and best Weekend Update with Norm MacDonald, mid 90s with Chris Rock and Hammond, the last great era in my mind was the Fey+Ferrell years up to the mid 2000's.

After that the pretty much only good stuff was random sketches and Digital Shorts, there hasn't be a truly cohesively great ERA since then.

>multiculturalism, Hollywood degenerates, and media kikery is good

Trips don't lie

You could say the same about every President, that they are so "awesome" their enemies can't shut up about them.

That may be because they are, in fact, the President.

this, most guys here bring their cuck reddit mentality with them

observer.com/2017/01/the-clinton-foundation-shuts-down-clinton-global-initiative/

But that was actually kinda funny.

Most Indian people just blame poor people for it so I don't think it really bothers them unless they were born in the west and think everyone in India lives a similar lifestyle.

I actually exhaled slightly more air from my nose than usual at one point.

>sodium
accusing others of what you're guilty of doesn't really work
trump is president elect, deal with it retard

>Most Indian people just blame poor people for it so I don't think it really bothers them unless they were born in the west and think everyone in India lives a similar lifestyle.
This goes even more so for non-Hindu Indians, who are better at pooing in loo than the Hindus, even when they have lower income. Hindu tradition literally encourages open defecation for ritualistic reasons.

Alec Baldwin gets high paid work for 8 more years thanks to mr Trump

Slovakia? Is this true

I'd say it's more related to provinces if anything. If you go to kashmir you won't see Muslims, Sikhs or Hindus shitting on the streets. If you go anywhere in the east however you'll find poor people from every religion shitting on the street.

Because Baldwin is the best actor to ever live. That's why the only gig he can get is SNL. A failing show for a failing actor

Nah, it's a fake. Look at Mexico, I added Mexico.

Some Czech asshole put Slovakia in there. Here's his, which is the one I edited.

Yes, you can see the little spaces between California peninsula and the mainland where it is a different color.

>I'd say it's more related to provinces if anything. If you go to kashmir you won't see Muslims, Sikhs or Hindus shitting on the streets.
Kashmir has lower population density and is probably too cold for open defecation anyway. Attitude is king; excuse-making delays the solution and brings shame upon the Indian people.

Not that I condone Islam, though; Catholicism is always best

kike

Oh look, it's that show humorless baby boomers watch for their funnies.