Sup Forums BTFO!

>when your racism ends up being more helpful to the person you hate than just shutting the fuck up like a normal person

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/DWxwZ
gofundme.com/put-allie-in-college-fight-racism#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying he isn't going to jack that bitch and take her money to buy nigger cigarettes

So I'm assuming her father conditioned her at an early age to hate blacks, the plan failed and she rebelled against her father's wishes.
My question is what's the father's best course of action? Teach your daughters to love blacks in order for her to rebel and date a white man?

That is like 3 months max at uni for peruvian standars. Its fucking nothing if you expect to finish in 5 years

*13 months

How many semesters is that in the U.S.?
Two?

So there are People stupid enough in the world to cash out for a bitch who isnt even going to Fuck Them ?

Every day we see a new blacked woman. It's neverending really. Went too far

Soon there will be 3 billion niggers worldwide and they will sweep through the world like horde and mass black everyone

>tfw she ends up having to drop out of college cause tyrone got her pregnant and ran away
Burn the coal pay the toll the story always repeats itself

>this triggers the Sup Forums

Someone photoshop in a little nigger baby, the black guy gone and she has two black eyes.
Because that's where this is headed.

> raising money on libtards using nigger
Smart white girl

Not really if you know how easy it is to get a black woman if you have moneys

She'll drop out of uni anyway. Once she'll get pregnant negro will run off and she'll be forced to work at a shitty fastfood chain.
Was this part of your plan schlomo?

>thinking she won

it might not be today, it might not be tomorrow, but that toll will be paid.

I'd be willing to bet money that nigger consumes all that cash by years end.

And then there's the baby that won't have a father we need to consider

>13k is more helpful than having no parents
A FUCKING LEAF

Liberals are pissed off that a rich white girl is getting free money for college so no one has really won here.

>she thinks e-begging is gonna save her from having to pay the toll eventually

This sounds like a scam. Instead of getting a part time job like my cousin at calpoly this bitch whines online for a hand out. Weak bitch

The obvious answer is to not try to condition her, just subtly let her form her own opinions while making small jabs at niggers to make them seem like the monkey children they are. Just don't go full Hitler, make it seem normal.

Then if she goes this route cut her off, as she is a failure.

Reminder to sage and not engage all commieleaf threads

day of the rake soon, red maple syrup

So she gets to study for one year, loses her family, has a broken jaw and is a single mother next year. Yeah, sure, her life seems great. She'll pay for her stupidity, and racists have nothing to do with it.

also keep local news running all the time in your home around children, hearing horror stories and then seeing the same dead soul nigger gaze in every mugshot is a massive redpill in itself

Go buy American goods for twice the price you broke dick FAGGOT.

Yeah I'm sure that's a real story, it's coming from Complex after all.

Anyway, girl in picture will pay the toll. It is as inevitable as the setting of the sun.

>13k dollars is a lot of money
Yeah, if you're living in a cabin in the woods, hunting your own food and and collecting your own wood.

How much does it take to raise a kid from 0 to 18 again?

What's the best way to punish my daughter if she dates a nigger?

if you're black, i'm pretty sure the government pays you to raise one.

>>she thinks e-begging is gonna save her from having to pay the toll eventually
She made it even worse, as long as she doesn't have any kids she can just delete social media pics and shut up about it. Now she is national news.

Not even one at many schools.

If she fucks a nigger, disown her and make another.
If she is about to date a nigger, just shame her as hard as possible: "I'm incredibly disappointed in you. Your mother is crying right now. How could you do this to her?"

Eventually, OP, you need to realize that this is not money being made.
It's just money being pushed around.

Let the idiots give her money. It is, quite literally, their loss.

Just let nature take its course.

Her life after he knocks her up and then leaves will be the most fitting punishment.

That's a lot less than her parents would have given her if she hadn't decided to waste her genes and become a coalburning whore. Hope they've written her out of their wills.

imgur.com/gallery/DWxwZ

>helpful to the person

lets see where she is after she drops out

How about that bitch get a job to pay for school like everybody else has to. Or maybe her nigger boyfriend can support her while she goes to school LMAO

>making small jabs
>passive aggression/insults
>other people are the children

>nigger cigarettes
>niggerettes

This is exactly what my parents did, I have 3 older sisters. Not one ever dated or would have even considered dating a non-white. My parents weren't strict at all either, didn't have to be, we just knew better.

When I was like 12 I got mad at my dad for calling rap "jungle music" and told him how bad racism is while repeating all the crap I learned in school. He didn't even try to shut me up or argue back or push any values.

Now I'm more racist than he ever was.

>107240168
Sage

Stop posting this picture 10 times a day.

Shes 18 its not like shes going to marry that guy

53%

throw acid in her face

>tri.bal

also if anyone wants to donate

gofundme.com/put-allie-in-college-fight-racism#

many butthurt (you)s for a cheap price!

Jokes on her. She'll be the used up single mom at 23 with a shit life ahead of her.

faith in humanity restored.

LOVE TRUMPS HATE!

and leftists are calling her a racist for thinking she deserves to be rewarded for dating a black guy. kek.

>paying a white girl to date a black guy

If there was a top comment, this would be it

You can make fake gofundmes this easily?

She may have money but her family hates her still. Also 13000 is only a semesters worth of money.

>implying private education in this country is worth the money.

its 30 k now

He will murder her after a chimpout before she gets her degree.

>that schnozz

And nothing of value was lost.

Kek bless these based parents.

i would do the same

good on the old man for keeping his wife in line as well

KEK!!