Germany stop

Germany stop.

Disgusting animal

>BLACKED.jpg

Would not breed with/10

GERMANY STOP

>tfw the dumb nigger Jaden Smith tainted her

>Germany stop.

We want to, Merkel doesn't want to stop the wild ride. Help please, we're hostages.

coal burner

>implying any woman wouldn't jump at the chance to date a famous son of two wealthy Hollywood actors

How Can Merkel Be Real If Germany Isn't Real?

What is happening, goyz?

Looks like a whore. Probably a coalburner.

Germany pls

salsa pls

She's Jaden Smith's ex or current gf. She's not uhh German though.

Stop what?

I don't know who that person is.
What's the deal here?

People are mad because she's dating a manlet.

Sarah Snyder

You're right all women are terrible creatures

She's jewish.

If she has posed in photo shoots wearing provocative swimwear like that, then she wasn't good anyway. Because she is just another product of this sick modern world, she wasn't really lost by the fact of her dating a negro. She was already lost.

>She was already lost.

Define "lost". Because Melania Trump flashed her tits to strangers for money, and now she's First Lady.

So she's american? Then why the fuck u bother us?
We got enough problems, don't disturb us with your non-celebrities

Wtf this haircut.

I wonder how his father consider him. Sir Smith made his fortune with his image of classy, fancy, polite, well educated black guy, and now his son is the perfect stereotype of dumb guy good to be shot by some trump supporter policemen.

>I wonder how his father consider him
who cares. will smith is a cuck
he's in an "open marriage" for fucks sake
it's no wonder his kid is an effeminate faggot

God damn it germany. Get it together man, fuck!

>he's in an "open marriage"
Source

i wanna stick my dick up her ass

>snyder

really makes one ponder

Memes aside, the guy under the lamp looks like a chimp.

google it plenty of sources

Who is this and why should i care?

no he made his career being generic cool horny black guy #4092

I bet he fucked margot robbie

yeah you see that segment on youtube where they're supposed to insult each other?
sexual tension through the roof

So I bet leonardo dicaprio did way before him also has a way higher kill count

Black male white female couples, just how G-d intended it to be

can someone please photoshop a pepe-face on the nignog to the right in the front?

I have a deprave sense of sexuality when Im with a woman, but even with my current gf I really avoid imposing our intimacy on other people to witness in public. People who do this are less developed and should be regarded as hardly better than any other animal enslaved by its impulses. Truly disgusting...

jaden does not look black to me, more like a metiszo desu

doesnt matter

he is not white

while you are not a COUNTRY BUT AN OCCUPIED TERRITORY

answer the fucking question you are not supposed to change the subject while talking to real countries

lol

look all those niggers they are very happy under white rule.

source??

What? They ALL look like Chimps.

>tattoo

>does not look black
well his mom is mixed. she's like 1/3 white
and the average african american is 20% white so his dad is probably about 1/5 white

Of course you wouldn't, faggot.

Money talks

She's hot

I thought will Smith's son was gay

>pussy tattoo
May as well dye her hair

>May as well dye her hair
lmao she does dye her hair you retard

yeah he is, its an elaborate cover up

You mad his girl is good looking and you're a basement dwelling loser?

Here you go

moar, obviously

Rhodesia

>coalburners
What punishment would Sup Forums give to a woman that ler herself dominated negroids?

deport them to africa
they'd probably end up getting raped to death

burn the coal... what a waste.

Sterilized and forced to work as a maid, and the negro killed. Or exiled to Africa along with the nigger.

Yeah. Our women have frozen hearths and attempts do date them result in stalking charges. /r9k/ is strong here.

What?

Jaden Smith wears a dress, she fucks him with a strap-on in the boipussy while spending his money and fucking white boys.

Jaden will cut his cock off and come out as trans in a couple years. Why? Because his dad is a closet faggot anyway.

Even though there are pics of Will Smith kissing him,(wtf, what kind of parent does that, literally inhuman nigger behaviour) , its probable he is not that twisted

If he is, lmao.Why would a trans want a girl to do what a man should?

Honestly, this girl should get a pass, Jaden is a nice guy, literally a white boy with tanned skin.

It's for the sake of his career. Will has a rep as a closet faggot and has for years, Jaden is filled with genderqueer Tumblr faggotry and wants to be the girl.

Dont know who she is but she already looks like a slut, fuck the late 30 will be hell for her.

I take joy in that.

she's a "model"
she whores her body out for money
still a low value girl even if she wasn't burning coal

A lot of people agree she's probably the best looking young girl in the world, i'm not joking, she's not "low value"

>implying 100% of a girl's value is in her looks
go find a girl to marry based 100% on her looks and report back
i'm sure it'll go over well for you

she's worth nothing more than a quick fuck
low value

Who the fuck cares? She's not worth more than the ants in my backyard the second she even considered touching a nigger

I'm sure Will is happy his son isn't gay.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ สััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััั ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

What if she was your sister?
Would you have some coast niggers fucking her?
Eat food with them at the table?
Be an uncle for their trash?

they clearly havent met my sister in law.

I'm a first generation Mexican and one day I will marry a sexy white women such as your pic related. Mark my words. She will carry my last name and so will my half white children. It will be glorious.

She used to date Ian Connor, literally a nigger rapper that drove her in the bad trails, if that was the case i would agree with you. But she redeemed herself with jade, a nice guy, to the point even his parents thinks sarah is a bad influence for him.

>I'm a first generation Mexican
BUILD
THE
WALL

>half white children
BUT 100% MEXCREMENT

she's still dating a nigger

you don't give your gf a kiss or a hug when you see each other?

I think he meant
>going full french tongue in public with people watching is absolutely nigger tier behavior

My point is, jaden is an educated black male, not a nigger

No, get out of here with this trash. If she wants to date a nigger, she can go to to Africa and stay there.

If a woman is attracted to men of other races, it means she has daddy issues, never had a fatherly figure in her life or hates herself because of x,y,z
Red flags all over

Same applies to men attracted to women of other races.

>if a man is attracted to women of other races he must have daddy issues
>it coudn't possibly be because he just wants to fuck hot chicks

I don't think so, Men's mentality is different. The conquistadores for example just banged all the women they could get their hands on. Women have to be much more selective because they have to think of the offspring.

The prettiest angels belong to BLACK MEN, this is the rule of nature.

saying Germans live in a occupied territory when you dont even live in a country with relatively free elections fukin Putincucked lmfao Russians btfo

this bitch is hot

A man must have mummy issues.
>>it coudn't possibly be because he just wants to fuck hot chicks
>muh dik mentality
Not everyone is desperate and brown.
>The conquistadores for example just banged all the women they could
They came as colonists and dominated the defeated race into genocide by mixing.

The spanish planned to racemix till amerindians turned spanish, but never allow for them to go back to the motherland and settle there.

Jaden pls go.