Stop killing black youth

Stop killing black youth

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Niggers are the most racist species on the planet.

>50 abortions by age 35
I could say the same to you, but I won't

Keep up the good work

Ban gangster rap
Fix inner cities
Remove government housing and welfare

Problem solved.

Shouldn't you telling this to those drive by nigger gangs.

Stop black youth killing

Tell that to the black youth

who are you talking to? Young black men who kill thousands of black youth every year? Or young black women who kill hundreds of thousands of black fetuses every year?

Oh right, you're talking to the white police officers who kill 20 black kids every year, most of them completely deserving it

White police officers shouldn't be killing _anyone_, especially minorities

If you're a police officer and you have to kill someone, you're not doing your job correctly

I'm a black nationalist. How about we kill dumb niggas selling drugs to thier own kind? Let's go in our own streets and get rid of the druggies.

>you mean black people should stop killing other black people

Not close enough

Yeah, black people please stop killing eachother en masse and then non-puppet people might take you serious.

MUPP DA DOO PO MO DIDDA TIPPY TAY BIM BAM

You first, nogs.

I will when they stop trying to attack me and steal my stuff.

Absolutely not

>dumb niggas

You just committed a redundancy, friend.

Also, extra-judicial action isn't the answer.

But it is significant that when the black community was worthy of respect, it took BLACKS to keep BLACKS in check and on the straight and narrow.

When the Black Community broke down (ironically be desegregation and the LBJ Great Society Programs) then niggers came out and infested America like sewer rats.

And America stopped respecting all Blacks.

>Because niggers.

>ironically BY desegregation

Niggers should stop blaming cops for their dead relatives' bad behavior.

Why are liberal black women the most haughty, pretentious, smug and overly serious cunts in the face of the planet? They've always got this massive chip on their shoulder and are so obsessed with race that it bleeds into every interaction in life.

>a leaf
every time

They're killing themselves off 10x faster than anyone else even could..

Niggers know they are inferior.

And nigger women know deep down how inferior they are.

>tfw I work with a middle-aged black college-educated woman who cannot write a coherent paragraph

>not doing their job correctly

Um, use of force -including shooting people if they think they have to save themselves or others-, is written RIGHT into police job descriptions. Its part of their job.

Sometimes they make mistakes when deciding to use deadly force, but they only have a split second to decide. Like if someone is reaching at their ankle holster after being told NOT TO MOVE, then the courts rule that that is a justified use of deadly force because cops don't have to wait till they are shot at in order to shoot back. They are supposed to act proactively and pre-emptively.

If they make a mistake it's not a crime because that's their job, but yes its a serious consequence though. When you or I make a job mistake we just burn the french fries. When a cop makes a job mistake, someone can die. Still, if someone dies due to a cop mistake its an administrative job mistake, not a murder. Just like if a doctor makes a job mistake and someone dies, its malpractice, but not a murder. Its a risk of their job since they hold peoples' lives in their hands.

But seriously, use of force up to and including DEADLY FORCE is a line that is written RIGHT into police officer job descriptions. Its what WE PAY POLICE TO DO. So either you're 15, lying, or a muslim terrorist trying to take down society by "delegitimizing" our police.

>COMPLY = DONT DIE

This
uppity niggers are the fucking worst

Le'Genius.

What up Ice Cube.

but I'm not black.

No

Ever wonder what Kermit, and Miss Piggy's offspring would look like?

Kek

This.

Tell blacks to stop killing each other and committing other crimes.

Blacks' future is bright if they only behave like real and worthy citizens.

>No one thinks they will though

Stop being 13℅ of the population yet commiting 50℅ of the crimes.

i wanna sledgehammer that face so bad

Fpbp

You're on the wrong page.
>>>>NBA.com

Yeah black people, stop killing other black people!

Dunno why you're posting here, it's mostly white people...

Those numbers get more and more disturbing the more you dissect them. If there were as many black people in America as white people, black people would be 10 times more homicidal. Black people kill about as many blacks as they do whites, despite white people outnumbering them 5:1.

Make me

Stupidest post ever

Niggers are ALWAYS blaming someone else.

For instance:

Jawan and Dante invade a waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.

> Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

Stop chasing their fathers out of the house and excusing everything they do until they are 18 so they have to learn about civilized consequences from the police.

Niggers have no problem attacking and killing white kids.

Even when the white family had once given one of the black killers food and clothes and a place to stay when he was in need.

2 feral negroes killed a little girl and her 21 year old uncle.

They let them in the house to use the bathroom because THE WHITE FAMILY HAD TAKEN IN THE BLACK MAN WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. The whites had fed him and given him a place to stay, when he needed it. So the nigger brings in another nigger who kills them to rob them. The white family was targeted because they had been charitable to a black teen.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk

>TFW I haven't had an opportunity to

You are talking to the wrong person here! I'm not black.