Trump's inauguration will be a gun-free zone

Trump's inauguration will be a gun-free zone.

But the next day, the Trumptards will tell us we're only safe if we all have guns everywhere. One of you Trump supporting geniuses want explain?

yahoo.com/news/high-security-over-truck-attacks-trump-inauguration-015531159.html

I can explain that I will be drinking your tears for the next eight years.

K senpai

Secret service makes the rules there, not Daddy.

We need guns everywhere else because not everyone has the literal fucking secret service watching their backs 24/7.

I'm not being political I didn't vote for Hillary or Trump. I have no tears faggot. I don't give a shit about your tears for the last eight years either. I'm asking you to explain to me your logic here

>I'm not political
>Trumptards

Ya, and you can suck my apolitical cock, faggot.

And this is a lie. The secret service does not have more authority than the people they are protecting. They can make recommendations, but that's it. Carter chose to WALK the entire mile of the procession, which drove the secret service crazy.

It's pretty much this, and that trump can't unilaterally change DC's gun laws for a day.

>im not political
>i dont give a shit about your tears for the last 8 years
...what?... Is it racist to recognize a presidents inability to actually do anything besides flail their hands in the dark and make bad decisions?
That being said I don't like trump but I sure as FUCK wasnt going to vote for hillary.

Are they right in worry that leftist extremists will attack the inauguration? you bet your ass. Just like people worried that racists would attack obamas inaug. Seems like there's some kind of double standard here.

MFW we fucking went 43 presidents in a row white, and now that another white dude is being elected everyone is losing their fucking minds. Relax assholes, just be glad it isnt Pence. Then you'd be in nazi-germany tier trouble.

Because there will be 1000 armed officers around every corner, armed overwatch, vehicle security, helicopters.

Does that make it safe? Not really. The thing with gun free zones is usually they are places that are NOT providing security. I feel generally safe in a federal court house, there is an armed officer every two feet.

I don't feel safe on campus where the nearest security guard who isn't even trained is minutes away. I don't agree with it being a gun free zone, and the size of the police at this event is proof that "we are only safe when guns are around". I mean how crazy would it be if there were no armed police at this event, no snipers, no helicopters.

>Because there will be 1000 armed officers around every corner, armed overwatch, vehicle security, helicopters. Does this make it safe? Not really.
I uhm.... you kind of contradicted yourself...

Did somebody say Mike "Fag on a Vespa? Meet Nikola Tesla." Pence?

Not really, I said I don't agree. If someone pulls a gun there are more officers there to kill that person, but it doesn't stop them from pulling the gun in the first place.

I wear a seatbelt, does it make me safe? Well sort of? If I crash my car. Which isn't safe.

telas electricity is actually not destructive. That was a farce by edison to get people to choose his method which is actually dangerous.
More eyes and more people aware of a threat means a greater chance to stop a threat.

Considering that there have only been videotape documented attacks on Trump supporters despite all the twitter and facebook stories of KKK members and right wing deathsquads literally causing people to shake, I think they have a right to be worried.

This thread is horrible I can't believe /k/ is biting this.

Um, DC is largely a gun free zone. Try harder?

Saged
Reported

All of DC is a gun free zone

It's hilarious to see anti-gun people pretend to be us because it's clear they don't understand the issues and spout parodies of our positions. Just like when lefties made the petition for the RNC to not be a gun free zone.

If they had paid attention, they'd know the problem with gun free zones is that they're typically schools which don't have enforcement sufficient to actually keep them that way. Which is to say, there are no checkpoints to stop criminal from disregarding the law. Adam Lanza didn't care that the school was a gun free zone because he planned to die anyway, so he walked right in. Some parent won't bring his gun inside because he doesn't want to have his life ruined, so he obeys the law, when he personally could have been the right man in the wrong place to prevent an attack from a Lanza-type.

Gun free zones, if properly enforced via checkpoints or staffed with enough guards and cops to respond to threats, aren't abominable. So no, this isn't 'hypocrisy'.

>gun-free zone

Oh, there will be plenty of Federal firepower there.
Because gun-free means ONLY POLICE AND MILITARY HAVE GUNS.